• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    chapter- 8 part 1- double battle
    The next morning Panther and Zack wake up and go to the enterance of mount moon.

"Well here we go" said Panther.

"Yup" replied Zack. Panther and Zack enter mount moon.

"Hold it" said a mysterious person.

"Yeah and don't move" said another mysterious person.

"Who are you?" demanded Panther.

"We are team rocket" replied the first mysterious person, "Zubat come on out." A zubat appears.

"Grimer come on out" said the second mysterious person. A grimer appears after the Zubat does.

"Magikarp go" said Panther. Panther's magikarp comes out in a flash of light

"LUCARIO COME ON OUT!" shouted Zack. Zack sends out his Lucario

"WHAT THE?" shouted the first rocket grunt.

"One kid has a magikarp and I have never seen a pokemon like that" replied the second rocket grunt.

"Magikarp return" said Panther, "GO BLAZE!" Blaze comes out in a flash of light.

"WHAT?" asked the rocket grunt, "Zubat use Bite." The zubat fliesat Blaze and gets ready to bite Blaze.

"Blaze dodge and use ember" commanded Panther. Blaze jumps out of the way and spits an orange ball of fire at the Zubat.

"Grimer use Sunny day" commanded the second rocket grunt. Grimer uses sunny day which lights up the whole cave.

"My first zubat has fainted" said the first team rocket grunt, "Grimer come on out." A grimer appears in a flash of light.

"LUCARIO AURA SPHERE THE FIRST GRIMER" commanded Zack. Zack's Lucario uses Aura sphere on the first Grimer.

"Grimer no" said the second rocket grunt. The First grimer faints.

"Blaze return, Wolf come on out" said Panther. Wolf growlsas he comes out in a flash of light.

"Lucario return, go Rage" commanded Zack. Zack throws a pokeball and a gyarados appears in a flash of light.

"Zubat come out" said the second rocket grunt. A zubat appears in a similar fashion as the first.

"Grimer usepound" said the first rocket grunt, "use it on that poochyena."

Wolf dodge and tackle" commanded Panther. Wolf jumps out of the way of the grimer and then tackles it.

"Rage use hyper beam on zubat" commanded Zack. Rage fires a bright green beam.

"Zubat dodge and use Leech Life" countered the second Rocket grunt. The zubat flies out of the way and uses leechlife to zap some of Rage's health but the hyper beam hits the grimer thus making it faint.

"Wolf standby" commanded Panther. Wolf waits for the time to attack.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" secreamed the first rocket grunt. The first rocket grunt flees thus leaving his partner alone.

"Rage use fire fang" commanded Zack. Rage's teeth become shroudedin fire and Rage bites the enemy Zubat thus causing it to faint.

"Oh i am gonna hurt the other guy" said the second rocket grunt. The second rocket grunt runs after his partner.

"Rage return" said Zack.

"Wolf Return" commanded Panther. Wolf and Rage disappear in a flash of white light.

OOC: I originally wanted to give Zack a red gyarados that would be called Raging Red so if I can give him a red gyarados I will edit it so that it is called Raging red and a flash of red light instead of regular white if not I will keep Rage as he is. Also those rocket grunts must be idiots for not knowing what a lucario is

Last edited:
    Years
    Chapter One- Professor Oak's Lab

A fresh breeze of air blew across the sea, which was fairly smooth because of the great weather. A medium sized boat cut through the sea, carrying it's passengers to Pallet Town.

Lance stood on the side leaning over watching the horizon as Pallet Town became visible. He was late, very late, the boat form Jotho had an engine break down on the middle of the sea. Luckily the crew could fix it and after two nights the boat was racing through the water again.

"We're almost there boy," he put his hand on the pokeball containing Wodan.

Within the hour the medium sized boat reached the dock, and the passenger could get out. Lance and a couple of others got out watched as the boat left for Cinnabar Island. After the boat was out of sight Lance let Wodan out his pokeball, a bright light white formed, leaving a young houndour on the grass. Together they walked to prof. Oak's lab.

"Professor you home!" Lance shouted when he entered the lab

"Who's there?" a voice came from a open door, which led to the area where all the pokemon stayed.

"I'm Lance and I came here to start my journey in Kanto.

"My my, aren't we late." The professor said while he entered the lab.

"Well I came from Jotho and the boat broke down," Lance felt slightly embarrassed.

"I see you already have a starter, so you'll only need these." The professor looked at the young trainer and his houndour.

Lance waited for the professor to get some items from a drawer. The professor turned back and gave the young trainer some items, a pokedex and five pokeballs. He accepted the items and left the lab and started his journey.

So Lance entered Route 1 together with his pokemon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Route 1; part 1 - Training

As Lance left Pallet Town he had mixed feelings, on one side he felled joyed to be travelling again, but on the other side he felt a deep grief for the pokemon he lost during his first journey. Wodan looked up, as if he knew his trainer was in pain deep inside. Lance cleared his mind and told Wodan he was ok, he knew he wasn't , but he didn't want his pokemon to worry.

After a couple of hours the two halted for a short break, and Lance found a place where they could sit and eat something. Lance sat down, and Wodan laid down next to his trainer, resting his head on his trainer's lap. Lance took his bag and checked what was inside, inside it were; Five pokeballs, 2 potions, some sandwiches and some pokemon food.

"Wodan want to train some after we eat something" Lance looked down at his pokemon, who seemed to agree with the plan.

And so they did, they ate something and then they searched for wild pokemon to train on. Finding the wild pokemon was no problem, houndour's sharp senses made it easy. The real problem was to get the wild pokemon to battle the duo, as most fled when Wodan intimidated them. Two hours later a pokemon finally didn't fled from the duo. The pokemon was a poochyena, after a closer look Lance saw why the pokemon didn't flee. Behind it a small pile of berries were stashed.

"Ok Wodan, get ready." Lance commanded his pokemon, who jumped in fron of his trainer and took on a battle stance.

Before Lance could give a command the wild poochyena leaped at Wodan unleashing a ferocious tackle attack. Wodan managed to jump to the side in time to dodge the attack

"Wodan jump up, and use your ember." The trainer commanded his pokemon.

Wodan jumped up, above the wild poochyena, and opened his mouth. Small balls of fire were shot from his mouth at the wild pokemon. The wild pokemon was hit dead on and got blown back by the impact. It still managed to stand up, and again it leaped at Wodan with a tackle. With one more ember Wodan managed to faint the wild pokemon.

"Good job boy," Lance patted the pokemon and then walked to the small pile of berries.

He took most of the berries and gave one to the poochyena, so it could regain some strength to collect some more berries. He decided not the catch the wild pokemon, because that it probably would be a pokemon that took care of a family. He and Wodan looked for more pokemon to train on, they did that until the sun had started setting, and they had battled three more pokemon(two caterpies and one pidgey).

"Let's find a place to sleep boy," Lance looked down and then searched the surrounding area for a suitable place to sleep.

Within half an hour he found a suitable place and had prepared it for the night. He then few Wodan some pokemon food before he called him back in his pokeball. Then he had some diner himself before lying down and going to sleep.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: I've gotta admit, the posts are getting a little better. Don't quit that now!
    Magikarp grew to level 11!
    Wolf grew to level 13!
    Blaze grew to level 11!

To Merata: Those were some very good posts! You're free to do the second part of Chapter Two and Chapter Three.
    Wodan grew to level 7!

Years
    OOC: Now for a little narration. Our heroes Zack and Panther have just defeated two team rocket grunts but can they drive off the rest or will they have to bypass team rocket?
    chapter 8 part 2- rivals!
    Panther and Zack celebrate their victory when Panther turns and sees a two familiar faces from his childhood.

"Mark and his big brother Trey" said panther, "Bothof them started the day before I did and yet I just caught up to them."

"Well lets challenge them to a battle" replied Zack.

"Good idea" agreed Panther.

"Hey Mark, my friend and I challenge you and Trey to a battle" said Panther. Mark turns around and grins.

"Well well if it isn't Panther" said Mark.

"We accept your challenge" said Trey.

"Double battle" said Panther.

"Fine" sneered Trey, "Bulbasaur I choose you" Trey sends out a Bulbasaur.

"Squirtle come on out" commanded Mark. Mark sends out a squirtle.

"MAGIKARP STEP RIGHT UP" commanded Panther. Panther sends out magikarp.

"LUCARIO THE AURA IS WITH YOU!" shouted Zack. Zack sends out Lucario.

"Magikarp return" commanded Panther, "Wolf your turn." Panther sends out Wolf.

"Lucario Aura sphere the Squirtle" commanded Zack. Lucario makesa sphere out of purple fire.

"Squirtle dodge and use bubble beam on the Lucario" commanded Mark. squirtle spits a bunch of bubble out at Lucario.

"Wolf tackle" commanded Panther. Wolf charges at the Bulbasaur.

"Bulba saur counter with tackle" commanded Trey. Trey's bulbasaur charges at Wolf.

"Lucario Force Palm on the squirtle" commanded Zack. Zack's Lucario blasts Mark's Squirtle with a very powerful blast thus causing squirtle to faint.

"Squirtle Return, go Phanpy" commanded Mark. Mark sends out the elephant like pokemon known as phanpy just as Wolf and Trey's Bulbasaur collide with each other.

"Lucario Return, go Blast Burn" commanded Zack. Zack sends out a Charizard that has a scar on its forehead.

"Wolf Tackle the bulbasaur again but this time at full power" commanded Panther. Wolf Charges at the Bulbasaur and slams into it at full power thus causing the bulbasaur to faint.

"Bulbasaur return, go Zubat" commanded Trey. A zubat appears in a flash of light.

"Wolf return, go Blaze" commanded Panther. Blaze appears in a flash of golden light.

"Blast Burn use Blast Burn on the Phanpy" commanded Zack. Blast Burn unleashes a green Blast Burn on Phanpy thuscausing Phanpy to faint due to the strength of the attack.

"Zubat use leech Life on the charmander" commanded Trey. Trey's Zubat uses leech life and starts to sap Blaze of his energy.

"Blaze Run and use flamethrower but at full power" commanded Panther. Blaze runs around the Zubat and unleashes a Deep Dark Navy Blue Flame thrower at full power on the Zubat thus causing it to faint.

"We lost?" asked Mark.

"Yes we did and I am mad aboutthat" replied Trey, "well Panther, see you at route four if you makeit there." Mark and Trey run off towards route four.

"Well Blast burn you deserve a break from your pokeball for now" said Zack.

"Blaze the same goes for you" said Panther. Blaze and Blast Burn stare at each other.

"Hey Panther Blast burn bred with another charizard eleven years ago, they had an egg, it hatched intoa charmander that was the same color as Blaze, He went missing four months after hatching" said Zack.

"So you are saying that Blaze might Be Blast Burn'sson and that Blast Burn might be Blaze's father?" asked Panther.

"Yes, it is a possibility" replied Zack.

OOC: narration again. Could Blaze be Blast Burn's son and could Blast Burn be Blaze's father?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Route 3 Part 2

With his newly aquired pokemon, Beo conitinued to march towards Mt. Moon. "Ahh lets take a bit of a break" Beo said as he sat down against a tree and through out his pokeballs. Beo watched carefully as all of his pokemon started to play and wrestle around with each other. "Well it's good that there getting along" Beo thought to himself. Beo's eyes started getting heavy as his eye lids started to close, Beo felt himself drift off to sleep.

"Hey kid get up" A voice said towards Beo

"Uh what" Beo said as he quickly opened his eyes and jumped up. Beo saw a tall man standing in front of him throwing a pokeball up and down.

"I saw your pokemon and thought maybe we could have a battle" The man said

"Ya ok everyone return" Beo said as he returned all of his pokemon to there pokeballs.

"Lets go Machoke" the man said throwing out a pokeball. Out of the pokeball came a big gray pokemon with the body like a human.

"Go Mankey" Beo said as he called out mankey.

"Ok so one pokemon each first trainers pokemon to faint loses" the man said.

"Fine sounds good to me" Beo said with a grin on his face.

"Machoke use karate chope" the man shouted.

"Mankey use slide underneath his attack and use low kick" Beo yelled

Machoke swung its huge arm at mankey, but mankey swiftly slide underneath machokes arm and knocked its legs out from underneath it, making the machoke plummet to the ground.

"Ahh get up machoke and use seismic toss" the trainer shouted

The machoke got up quickly and grabbed ahold of mankey.

"No mankey break free of his hold" Beo shouted

Mankey tried breaking free but the machoke was to strong, then machoke jumped into the air and landed back on the ground, throwing mankey about ten feet in the ground.

"Haha nice job machoke" The man said.

"Mankey fury swipes" Beo shouted

Mankey jumped out of the ground quickly and started clawing away quickly at the machoke.

"Machoke use your strength" the trainer shouted.

Machoke swung its arms back then thursted them right at mankey.

"Mankey block yourself" Beo shouted

Before machoke could hit mankeys body, mankey stopped machokes fists with his own hands.

"Ahh how machoke is so much stronger then that tiny moneky" the trainer said. As the two pokemon started pushing each other back and fourth not giving any leverage to ether.

Then Beo noticed something to whole in the grounnd where mankey was thrown in to, was right behind the machoke.

"Mankey use focus energy and keep pushing" Beo ordered

Mankey started getting pumped up and gaining more power, and machoke was getting pushed closer and closer to the hole in the ground.

"Yes now finish this mankey" Beo shouted as mankey put one last final burst of energy pushing machoke far enough back and knocking it into the hole.

"Ahh no machoke" the trainer shouted, as he looked into the hole to see machoke passed out.

"Great job mankey return" Beo said happily as he walked over to the other trainer.

"Return machoke, great battle kid" the trainer said as he took off towards pewter city.

Beo finally arrived at the end of Route three and the begining of Mt. Moon. There was also a pokemon center right inn the middle, so Beo decided to make a quick stop into the pokemon center.

Years
    Chapter 2 - Route 1; part 2 - More training and the first trainer battle.

Lucas woke up early in the morning, ready for the second day on route 1. He estimated that Viridian City would be reached by the end of the day. Lance let Wodan out of his ball, so he could fed him. After breakfast the two continued their journey to the city, they also managed to battle some wild pokemon again. Most notably was a very strong and fast pidgey. Out of nowhere the wild pokemon appeared and attacked the duo.

"So you want to battle, don't you." The trainer shouted after getting hit by a tackle from the pidgey. "Wodan get ready!"

Wodan assumed a battle stance and used his intimidate ability on the pidgey, to lower its attack. The pidgey, which was high up in the air, dived down for another tackle attack.

"Wodan jump on the pidgey, now!" Lucas commanded Wodan

Just as the pidgey was about to hit Wodan he jumped up in the air, dodging the attack. He tried to land on the wild pokemon, but the wild pokemon managed to fly off before Wodan landed on it.

"Now use your ember attack!" Lucas pointed at the pidgey as if he was verifying Wodan's target.

The pidgey flew low over the ground as Wodan fired his ember, the small fireballs raced towards the pidgey at an incredible high speed. Lance watched with excitement as the attack was about to hit the opponent, but the pidgey managed to stop the ember attack with a sand attack. The clash of the two attacks caused a lot of dust to rise, thus camouflaging the pidgey.

"Wodan relax, and wait for my signal before doing anything" Lucas stood behind Wodan, looking in the dust cloud to find a hint on where the opponent could be.

Wodan relaxed his stance and used his senses to find any sign of the pidgey, but to no avail. Slowly the dust cloud disappeared revealing what was behind it. To Lance's surprise the wild pokemon was gone, not a single clue of it remained.

"Well I guess it escaped," Lucas sounded disappointed. "You did great though, but that pidgey, man it was tough."

With the last battle still in mind Lucas and Wodan continued their journey through route 1. It was an hour after lunch that the duo saw the exit of this route, showing a city behind it. Cheerfully as ever the two kept on walking as the exit got closer and closer. Then the bushes on the right side of the duo started hustling, Wodan quickly positioned himself in a good defensive position. Then a girl appeared from the bushes, and she looked directly at the trainer and his pokemon.

"A trainer, cool. Hey, you want to battle!" She almost yelled those words in her excitement.

"Sure, why not?" Lucas looked at the girl as he accepted the challenge.

"Ok then, go Poochy!" the girl tossed a pokeball in the air, releasing a poochyena.

"Wodan, its time to rock!" Lucas stood with confidence, as Wodan jumped in front of him, and obtained a battle stance.

Wodan immediately started to use his ability, intimidate. This made the poochyena somewhat nervous, but it also assumed a battle stance.

"Poochy use your howl," the girl commanded as she observed her opponents.

"Wodan use your leer attack," he knew it wouldn't affect the battle as Wodan only knew one attacking move, ember.

Both pokemon commanded their trainers and executed the ordered attacks, both looking at each other, waiting for the other to make a move.

"Poochy use your tackle!" a smirk appeared on the girls face.

The poochyena obeyed and charged at Wodan with great speed, preparing to execute a strong tackle attack.

"Wait for my signal," Lance remained calm, waiting for the perfect time. Then when the poochyena was close enough for Wodan, so he would never miss his attack, Lucas ordered an attack, "Wodan, now, use your ember attack!"

Within seconds small fireballs were shot at the charging pokemon, hitting it head on, and thus causing major damage. The blow threw the pokemon a few feet back.

"This isn't over yet," the girl said as her pokemon stood up. "Now unleash a fury of tackles"

The poochyena charged once again at Wodan, this time Lucas couldn't react as the poochyena was fast, really fast. The pokemon hit Wodan time after time with tackles, dealing small amounts of damage with every hit. Wodan go pushed back to a point that e couldn't back down anymore because of a tree.

One thought was filling Lance's mind at this moment

If I can't think of something, Wodan's going to be in real trouble. Wait maybe I could use that tree?

"Wodan, jump up, NOW!" Lance shouted the last word.

Wodan jumped up, and managed to jump over the poochyena. The poochyena didn't notice that his target was gone until it was too late and it had tackled against the tree.

"Now finish it with your ember," Lance tried to cover his excitement, but failed horribly.

The ember attack was enough to KO the poochyena, and so the battle was over, the winner being Lance. The girl recalled her pokemon and handed over the prize money before leaving, without saying something to Lance of his pokemon. Lance noticed that Wodan was pretty tired, and decided to recall him to give him some rest during the last part of the journey through route 1.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Over the City and Through the Mt., to Cerulean City We Go!
    (OoC: That was just SO clever :D)

After resting at the Pokemon Center for a few hours, Colin head into the entrance of Mount Moon. He knew that it was crawling with Pokemon and trainers. He knew that he would want to get to training right away!

As he was walking, he saw a trainer from the group in Pewter City...Fighting Team Rocket!!!

Colin thought, "Oh great, not those idiots again. I mean, they ALWAYS win in EVERY fight! I'm so scared, I hope one does-" Colin started to think, until he was hit from behind.

"I saw you at the museum in Pewter, and I saw that you got a fossil. Hand it over kid!" A Team Rocket grunt ordered.

"Yeah right! We already defeated you once, and I'll gladly kick your *CENSOR* again!" Colin said with a giant ego and overconfidence.

"Alright then, go Sableye" The grunt shouted as he threw a Pokeball.

A purple...thing appeared before him. Colin didn't have a clue what the heck it was. He raised his Pokedex.

"Sableye, the Darkness Pokemon. It hides in the darkness of caves. Its diet of gems has transformed its eyes into gemstones."

"A Ghost and Dark type-" Colin thought. "Well, I guess we can try this!"

"Come on out Vulcan!" Colin shouted as he threw Vulcan's Pokeball.

Vulcan the Torchic appeared before him.

"You know what kid, I'm going to make this a LITTLE more interesting. We'll make it a double battle. If you lose, I get your fossil AND your Pokemon!"

"Fine! It doesn't matter, you have no chance! Go Nemesis!"

Nemesis the Sneasel appeared before him.

"Go Grimer!" The grunt called out.

A Grimer appeared before him. Colin remembered fighting one in the museum, and how he took it down. He knew it had a high defense stat, so he better not attack it with direct hits.

"Vulcan, use Ember on the Grimer! Nemesis, use Taunt on Sableye!"

"Grimer, take the hit. You too Sableye."

Vulcan's Ember landed a powerful blow on Grimer, knocking it back a few feet. It took it a couple seconds for it to respond to the attack. Nemesis' Taunt, on the other hand, disable to abilities of Sableye. All it could do is attack now.

"Well, that Torchic has some real power now doesn't it. But the Sneasel, what a wimp," The grunt said with a giant smirk.

"I'LL SHOW YOU WEAK YOU MOTHER *CENSOR* *CENSOR* BAG!!!" Colin said in rage.

He ordered Nemesis to use Quick Attack at full power on Grimer, while Vulcan should use Ember on the Grimer as well.

Grimer was knocked out, cold. It might have even died from the attacks power.

"You dumb kid!!! Sableye, SHADOW BALL!" He ordered.

Colin responded by having his Pokemon dodge it, but it hit Nemesis head on. Fortunately, Ghost type attacks aren't very useful on the Dark type.

"You just wasted your most powerful attack, nice going!" Colin said sarcastically.

He then ordered Vulcan to use another Ember, while Nemesis used another Taunt, just to be safe. The Ember was so hot that it burned Sableye on the spot! The burn added extra recoil damage to Sableye, who could barely manage to move.

"This still hasn't ende-" The Rocket tried to say with confidence, but Sableye collapsed.

"...Fine, it's over. Keep your *CENSOR* Pokemon and your fossil. Who needs them anyways!" The grunt said with anger.

"Apparently you do, your Pokemon suck!" Colin said with a big smirk and a sarcastic tone.

The grunt trudged out of the mountain, and looked to be heading to the Pokemon Center.

"Hey, that Magikarp salesman is going to have another sucker!"

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: Good battle posts.
    Magikarp grew to level 12!
    Wolf grew to level 14!
    Blaze grew to level 12!
    Wolf learned Bite!

To dboring: Good battle post! You have made it to Mt Moon. I still need your move choices for your pokemon. Respond in the ooc thread.
    Mankey grew to level 16!

To Merata: Some good battles there. You made it to Viridian City!
    Wodan grew to level 10!
    Wodan learned Smog!

To KP-Jacob: He, he, you always make Colin's personality shine with these battle posts.
    Nemisis grew to level 15!
    Vulcan grew to level 12!
    Nemisis is trying to learn Faint Attack, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Faint Attack?

To Everyone: I'm sorry, but I'll catch up with all the updating tomorrow. I just came back from a rough day of soccer and I need to go to bed BAD!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Blue took his first step into the dark cave with Chris at his side. Blue only had one word for the cave. Dark. There were dim lights hung up on the wall, but Blue didn't think they lit up the cave well enough to completely see.

Chris sort of pushed Blue out of the way to get to the front. He pulled out a pokeball and clicked the button to let out a pokemon. His Electabuzz appeared. "My electabuzz can help light up the cave," he explained. Blue nodded and they both walked through the cave.

"Man, I have no idea where I'm going," said Blue said after walking through the cave.

"I'm sure we're going the right way," responded Chris. The conversation ended. Then, just a few minutes later, Blue heard some rumbling and saw some boulders began to fall.

"Ah, get out of the way!" shouted Blue. He pushed Chris to the side while flinging himself backwards. The boulders came in between them, blocking them off from each other. Blue jumped up to his feet and tried to push a rock. It was too heavy to even budge.

"Chris, we can try to find a way around!" Blue shouted. He heard Chris's voice, but couldn't exactly make out what he was saying. Blue continued to walk through the cave, hoping that he could find a way back to Chris.

After a few minutes of walking, Blue felt a little lonely, so he called out Turtwig and Growlithe and let them walk with him. The three traveled through the dark cave until he heard Growlithe get excited. He whirled around and saw Growlithe's shape next to a small rock. Blue bent down and picked it up. It glowed a slightly blueish color. Blue didn't know exactly what it was, so it pocketed it. It might have been something interesting.

Blue then heard some mumbles throughout the cave. Blue rushed towards the source of the voice and came towards a more lighted area. Staying out of sight, he peeked around the corner to see the scene.

Four men in black uniforms were standing there with their arms crossed. Team Rocket, thought Blue. They were both talking to somebody. Blue looked and saw someone familiar. It was Chris.

"Look, just hand over everything you have and we won't have to hurt you," said one of the members.

He can't take on four of them, thought Blue. He looked over at his pokemon. They both looked at him confidently and he nodded. He stepped out and ran next to Chris.

"Hey, spread the fun a little!" Blue said a little cheerfully. "We'll each battle you two on two!"

"Hmp, you're just a waste of our time," said one of the grunts. "Why would we want to mess with you."

Blue thought quickly and remembered something. He pulled out the small blue rock and showed it to the rocket member. "Because, if you beat me, then you get this," responded Blue. The rocket members gasped.

"Th- that is what we were looking for," said one of the members. Blue just figured that the stone was rare by looking at the members reactions. "Fine, we'll play your game," said the rocket member.

Blue nodded and pointed towards the field to signal for his pokemon to go on. His was ready to beat Team Rocket again.

Years
    Chapter 3- Viridian City

The sun was setting as Lance entered Viridian city. As he expected the city was bustling with people, mostly trainers who were starting their journey or were about to challenge the elite four. As he walked through the city he followed the signs to find the pokemon center. The automatic doors slid open and he walked in, he walked right to the counter where a line had formed. Lance noticed, when it was his turn, that multiple nurses Joy were working this evening, he reckoned it was pretty busy this night.

"Could do a check up on my pokemon?" Lance asked as he handed over his pokeball.

"Sure," the nurse smiled at the trainer as she took the pokeball to one of the chansey.

"Also I want to stay here for the night, and if possible have some diner." Lance looked at the nurse, waiting for a reply.

"We happen to have some free rooms, so you can book one now." The nurse turned to a monitor and tapped a couple of times on it. "Name please," she asked with a sweet and calm voice.

"Lance Iristar, that is L-a-n-c-e I-r-i-s-t-a-r." Lance replied.

"Ok you wanted to stay for one night, right?" She asked as she inputted the name on the monitor.

"Yes," Lance replied.

"Ok that's is done, here is your card, you use it to open your room. Here you can see your room number," she pointed at a number at the bottom right corner of the front side. "For diner you can go to that room and just show this card, then you can get your food for free." Now she pointed at a room located to the right of Lance.

"Ok, thank you for your help." Lance tried sounding as grateful as he could. As he walked away he remembered about Wodan, "what about my pokemon nurse?" he turned around and focused his sight on the nurse.

"Come back after you're done with your diner, then the examination will be finished."

Lance left, and went to the diner lounge. A waiter guided Lance to a free table, as he sat down on a chair the waiter handed the menu. The menu consisted of to choices; one - rice with beans in a sauce, two - potatoes with vegitbles and gravy. He chose the second option, as he really loved potatoes. After diner, Lance picked up Wodan at the nurse and left for his room, he was glad that Wodan only needed a good night sleep.

The next morning Lance left the center after breakfast, and visited the pokemart. At the pokemart he bought three potions(makes a total of five) and one antidote(makes a total of one), he wanted to buy some pokeballs, but he reckoned five were enough until he reached Pewter City. With the visit to the pokemart done he left for route two, the last frontier before the Viridain forest.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Merata: Good post. You really show how wonderful those pokemon centers are! You're free to post for Route 2.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    1st gym battle: brock

After healing up his pokemon at the center, Grecko rushed over to the entrance of the pewter city gym. "Hmmm so heres where im going to test out how strong ive gotten." Grecko said empthaticly as he pushed open the doors and walked in. Grecko walked in and stared in aww at the wonderous rock formations throughout the gym. "Wow i guess this guy Brock really likes rocks" grecko said as he laughed looking for Brock.

"Hello there" a mysterious voice from above said. Grecko turned around and saw a slightly tall man with pointy brown hair standing on the balcony above. "Are you Brock?" Grecko asked the man. "That would be me, and you are?" Brock asked Grecko. "The name is Grecko Rage and im here for a gym battle!" Grecko shouted excitedly. "Well youve come to the right place for a gym battle" Brock laughed as he walked down and over to the battle area. "So are you ready for a 2 on 2 battle?" Brock asked Grecko as he made his way to his side of the battle area. "You bet i am" Grecko said enjoyably. "Allright than lets do this"Brock said as he looked over to the referee, who signaled the start of the match.

"Come on out Geodude!" Brock said as he threw out his first pokemon. "Come on out Getic!" grecko shouted as he to threw out his first pokemon. "Getic use sand-attack!" Grecko shouted to his aipom. "AIII" the monkey pokemon shouted as it shot sand at the face of geodude. "Geodude use defense curl!" Brock shouted to his pokemon. "Geooo" the pokemon said as it wrapped its arms around its face and blocked the sand. "UHHH ok getic go at geodude and use scratch!" Grecko said. "Geodude use rock throw!" As the hyper active monkey pokemon ran towards geodude, the rock pokemon started hurling rocks at it. "Getic just run fast enough to dodge the rocks and finish it up." Grecko shouted in aww. "AAAiii" the pokemon shouted as it ran past each of the boulders and began to scratch the geodude with its claws. "GEOO" the pokemon said as it flew back looking almost unaffected by getics scratch attack.

"HAhaha its gonna take more than that to damage my geodude" Brock said laughing at the futil attack. "EHH ok getic use sand attack again and finish up with tail whip!" Grecko ordered his pokemon. Getic once again kicked sand at the geodudes face and than began to charge through the sand readying its tail. "Geodude defense curl again!" Brock shouted as he watched geodude block the sand again. Getic than began smacking its tail off of geodude who was still in defense position. "Now geodude use rock tomb to finish it!" Brock hollered. "Ah Getic try and dodge it" Grecko shouted as he watched all of his pokemons moves be practiclly useless against geodude. "GEEEOO" the pokemon shouted as it began to pound rock after rock on top of the defenseless aipom. "AAHH getic" Grecko shouted as he watched this happen to Getic.

"aipom is unable to battle, the round goes to Brock." the refree said while pointing a flag to Brock. "Return Getic" Grecko said as he recalled his pokemon. "You did a good job now take a rest" He said as he tucked away his aipoms pokeball and pulled out cyndaquils. "Ill give u props on trying to use a pokemon with no outstanding advantage over my Geodude, but you should no better than that" Brock pointed out to grecko. "Hmm i had to try something, but this next pokemon is gonna win this for me" Grecko said confidently as he threw cyndaquils pokeball out into the battle area.

"Cyndaaa" the fire pokemon yawned as it came out of the ball. "A cyndaquil huh, well lets see what its got." Brock said as he got ready for the battle. "Geodude rock throw!" Brock shouted to his pokemon. "Cyndaquil use ember!" Grecko shouted to cyndaquil. As geodude began to hurl rocks at cyndaquil, cyndaquil charged up to geodude and blasted a huge flame at it. "CYYYYYNNNNNDAAA" the pokemon shouted as the flames came roaring from its mouth. When the smoke cleared geodude was unconciouss. "Geodude is unable to battle, this round goes to the challenger Grecko" the referre said pointing a flag at Grecko. "Ha alright thats what im talking about"Brock said as he returned his geodude.

"But my next pokemon is gonna finish this" Brock said as he tossed out his onyx. "OOOONNYXX" the giant rock snake hollered as it was released from its ball. "As Grecko and cyndaquil stared in aww at the giant pokemon, Brock began his attacks. "Onyx use shreek" Brock yelled to his pokemon. "OOONNNNNYYYXXXX" the pokemon shouted in a high pitched voice that blew cyndaquil into a rock. "Now onyx use rock throw!" Brock shouted. Onyx began to throw rocks at cyndaquil and he landed almost everyone of them. "Cyndaquil no!" Grecko shouted as he saw his cyndaquil get pummled back and fourth by rocks. To brocks and greckos suprise cyndaquil actually got back up. "Cyndaquil you want to keep going?" Grecko asked his pokemon. "Cynda" the pokemon shouted as it shook its head up and down. "Well your cyndaquil is strong but i dont think you can win, you should just give up and try again when ur pokemon is rested" Brock said sympatheticaly. Grecko looked down at his pokemon and than back up at brock. "NO WAY!" Grecko shouted to Brock, "Me and Cyndaquil have come this far and if he wants to keep going then im gonna honor that!" Grecko shouted again.

"Well then its your funeral, Onyx use rock tomb to finish this!" Brock said to his pokemon. As onyx prepared to use the move, Grecko got an idea. "Cyndaquil use smokescreen and than hide behind a rock" Grecko said to cyndaquil. Cyndaquil than used smokscreen and covered the whole area in smoke. Onyx couldnt use his move so brock decided to wait for the smoke to clear, but when the smoke did clear cyndaquil was no where to be seen. "Huh wheres your cyndaquil!" brock yelled at Grecko. "Its all a part of my plan"Grecko shouted back to him. "Cyndaquil use ember!" Grecko yelled. All of a sudden Fire shot out of no where and hit onyx in the face. "ONYYX" the pokemon hollered as it put the fire out. "Now Cyndaquil use smokescreen again!" Grecko shouted to cyndaquil once more. Cyndaquil than used smokescreen to hide itself again.

"You should stop running"Brock argued with Grecko. "Im not running, im finishing this" Grecko said as the smoke cleared. As onyx looked around for cyndaquil, brock spotted the pokemon on top of onyx's head. "Onyx he's ontop of u, use rock throw and knock him off." Brock yelled. As onyx began to throw rocks onto its head, Grecko saw a way to finish the battle. "Cyndaquil, dodge the rocks and than jump off and use the strongest ember youve got!" Grecko blurted out to his cyndaquil. The rocks began hitting onyx on the head and cyndaquil dodged and than jumped off just as his trainer ordered. "AHH onyx look out"Brock shouted to his rock pokemon. "Now Cyndaquil"Grecko hollered. "CCYYYYYYNNNNDAAAAA QUUUIIILLL" the pokemon shouted as gigantic flame came from its mouth and consumed onyx. "NNOO" Brock yelled out. When the fire cleared onyx was on the ground unconciouss. "Onyx is unable to battle, the match goes to Grecko the challenger." the ref said as he pointed the flag at grecko once again.

Grecko ran out to his weakened cyndaquil and gave it a huge hug. "You were great Cyndauil!" Grecko said laughing to his pokemon. "Cynnda" the pokemon said happily. After celebrating for a few seconds Grecko called his pokemon back to his ball. "Congrats Grecko" Brock said as he walked over and shook Greckos hand. "Thanks brock, it was a great battle" Grecko said to brock. "That it was, and your tactics were very unique if i do say so myself" Brock said with a smile. "Now here this is yours, good luck with the rest of your journey" brock said as he handed Grecko the boulder badge and walked back into the depths of the gym. "Ha this is great, i got a boulder badge!" Grecko said as he ran out of the gym and back to the pokemon center.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To tim0789: Very good first gym post. It was a great stragedy, especially since there was a major type difference.
    Cyndaquil grew to level 16!
    Getic grew to level 12!
    What? Cyndaquil is evolving! Will you allow this process to continue?

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc i probably would have used magmar to light the cave but oh well

Chris and blue walked through the mountain with Chris and Electabuzz in the lead. Chris heard a rumbling before Blue slammed into him knocking Chris out of the path of a giant boulder which sealed them off from each other. Chris tried yelling from the other side of the rock "HOLD TIGHT, I'M GUNNA TRY BLASTING THE ROCK APART, STAND BACK". Chris wasnt sure if Blue had heard him, or could even understand him over the echo of the cave. "Go Magmar, Jynx, Scyther, and Mr Mime" Chris called out and 4 of his pokemon burst from their balls and stood next to Electabuzz "Ok Guys our friend Blue is on the other side of this boulder and we're stuck on this side, so we're gunna put one of our group attacks we practiced into use, everyone face the rock" Chris commanded his pokemon "Ok first up lets try and soften the rock, Jynx use Ice Beam" the air in the tunnel grew cold and the pokemon moved closer to Magmar for warmth. Chris then instructed Magmar to melt the ice with Flamethrower, as the rocks are mostly dirt the ice melting into water should atleast soften it a little. "OK wave two" Chris called out again "Everyone ready?" he asked the pokemon who all let out a cheer "OK this time I want Electabuzz to use Thunderbolt, Jynx use Ice Beam, and Magmar to use Flamethower" the there elemental pokemon nodded "Mr Mime, your going to have a difficult job, I want you to first up use Psychic to focus the attacks right in the middle of the boulder" the Psychic pokemon nodded, "I want you all to hold the attacks as long as you can, I know it will be tiring but I know you'll give it your best" Chris said with a smile "Thats where you come in Scyther, The second they stop, even before the smoke clears I want you to launch in and hit the rock with a slash attack" Scyther nodded and crouched down ready to launch, the other pokemon lined up with a gap for Scyther to dash through. "We've practiced this scenario before, but not to this scale, so READY, AIM, FIRE" Chris shouted the final words and his pokemon all performed their instructed tasks.

The smoke cleared and the rock wasnt even chipped, Magmar, Jynx and Electabuzz were exhausted and Mr Mime was pretty tired. Chris recalled all his pokemon and pulled out a flash light, and began walking in the opposite direction of the rock to try and find another way out. After a few minutes of walking Chris noticed the cave was getting lighter and could see a large opening up ahead. Chris rummaged threw his bag in the torch light and found his fathers book that was full of Kanto maps, flicking thew the book Chris found his location on one of the maps, there was a large room up ahead that marked the mid point of the cave, there were also a few routes back to the start and out of the cave.

As Chris approached the opening at the end of the tunnel he could see a group of Team Rocket grunts and large mechanical equipment, Chris ducked behind a rock and switched off his torch to observe the grunts, as he adjusted his position his foot kicked a rock alerting the Rockets to his location. As the rockets approached Chris's hands flew to his pokeballs, It was 4 on 1 and Chris knew he was outnumbered, his pokemon may be experienced but with more then half his team tired and Umbreon not ready for a battle of this magnetude, Chris knew he was in trouble. At that exact moment Blue came running out of one of the caves and Challenged 2 of the rockets, evening the odds a little more.

Ooc again: as I said in my history my bag was packed by my parents who fought in the first rocket attack, sure I may use my pokemon in a ranger style but Chris is still prepared for just about anything lol, I mean, who goes exploring in a cave without a torch lol

Years
    chapter 8 part 2- the battle with jessie james and meowth (Lol they have ekans koffing and Meowth Lol) double lol the rocket trio.

"Well well what do we have here?" asked a mysterious female.

"Jessie I think they are trainers" said a mysterious male.

"James Meowth shut up" said Jessie.

"Er hem" said Panther, "We can hear you."

"Yeah show yourself or else" demanded Zack.

"Ok" said Jessie. Jessie, James and Meowth step out from the shadows.

"Ekans comeon out" commanded Jessie. Jessie sends out her Ekans.

"Koffing come right out" commanded James. James sends out his Koffing.

"Magikar come on out" commanded Panther. Panther sends out Magikarp.

"RAGE COME ON OUT!" commanded Zack. Zack sends out his gyarados.

"Magikarp return" commanded Panther, "Wolf come on out." Panther recalls Magikarp and sends out Wolf.

"Rage use twister on the Koffing" commanded Zack. Rage summons a tornado to take down Koffing.

"Koffing dodge and use gas attack commanded James. Koffing floats out of the way and uses gas attackon Rage who in turn uses flame thrower on the gas attack thus causing an explosion that knocks koffing out.

"Wolf Bite the ekans at full power" commanded Panther. Wolf rushes at the Ekans and prepares to bite it.

"Ekans counter with wrap" commanded Jessie. Ekans wraps around Wolf in an attempt to prevent wolf from biting.

"Poochy" sighed Wolf.

"Koffing return" commanded James, "Meowth come and help." Meowth jumps into the battle field from behind Jessie and James.

"With pleasure" remarked Meowth.

"RAGE RETURN!" commanded Zack, "Lucario come on out." Zack recalls Rage and sends out Lucario.

"Uh guys we have a problemb" said Meowth, "One of them just sent out a Lucario." Wolf Bites Ekans thus causing Ekans to free Wolf.

"Wolf Return" commanded Panther, "Come on out Blaze." Panther recalls Wolf and sends out Blaze.

"Meowth use Payday" commanded James. Meowth scatters coins throughout the battle field.

"Ekans use poison sting" commanded Jessie. Ekans spits out poisonous needles at Blaze.

"Blaze dodge and use flamethrower" commanded Panther. Blaze jumps out of the way and uses flame thrower on Ekans thus causing Ekans to faint.

"Return" commanded Jessie. Jessie recalls her Ekans.

"Lucario dodge Payday and use Aura sphere" commanded Zack. Lucario jumps out of the way and useshis aura in a sphere to knock out Meowth.

"We lost?" asked James. Jessie and James Pickup Meowth and run.

"Blaze return" said Panther. Panther recalls Blaze.

"Lucario return" said Zack. Zack recalls Lucario.

"Hey we are almost out of mount moon, I can see the exit" said Panther

"I can see it too" replied Zack, "Lets camp set up camp here."

"Good idea" replied Panther. Panther and Zack set up camp for the night.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Triaspia: I guess either Magmar or Electabuzz could've worked. Anyway, good post. You show well how you're outnumbered by those Rocket members. You can go ahead and post your battle post before me.

To lvl99rayquaza: Ugh, I hate it when I forget to mention things like. Absolutely no Jessie, James, or Meowth! Not your fault, but it is past their time. They don't exist anymore. (On the team at least) Just don't battle them again and you don't have to edit your post. And your posts are kind of looking like scripts when I read them. Put some detail of your pokemon's attacks, the opponents reactions, your surroundings, anything.
    Magikarp grew to level 13!
    Wolf grew to level 16!
    Blaze grew to level 14!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Mount Moon, Part 2

After wiping the floor with the Team Rocket grunt, Colin was all the more pumped to get to Cerulean City and pounce on its Gym Leader. He took extra large steps, with a nice bounce to his walking. He decided to walk with his Pokemon, so he sent them all out of their Pokeballs. They continued through the cavern, until they came up to a fork in the road: They could traverse down a ladder, or continue forward.

"Well, the road straight ahead looks way easier, while the ladder could take us who knows where! But those rungs looks heavily used, while the road looks like only a few people of taken it. What to do!" Colin thought aloud.

All of the sudden, a few lines from a poem came into Colin's head.

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages henceL
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

(OoC: Sorry, Robert Frost is awesome :D)

"Well, the road it is!" Colin said with a smile.

The walked through the road, and surprisingly, what looked like a treacherous path was quite calm. Colin was happy he enjoyed poetry. He continued to walk forward, until he saw a few more Team Rocket grunts in front of him. He decided to quickly return his Pokemon, as he knew that they would most likely try to steal them otherwise. In the group, he saw a familiar face. It was one of the grunts he and Brock beat together at the museum.

"Well well well, look who we got here..." Started one of the grunts. "A kid wandering through here alone. He must have some Pokemon!" He finished.

"I'm sitting this one out guys, this kid is tough. He kicked my *CENSOR* back in the museum at Pewter City," Said the familiar grunt.

"Smart move," thought Colin.

"Alright. Here's how this will work kid. It's going to be 3 on 3. Each one of us will take you one on one. We win, we get your Pokemon. You lose, be grateful we will let you out unharmed," Demanded the first grunt, who had a giant maniacal smirk on his face.

"That works with me," Colin said, with a smirk equally as large.

"Fine, you'll start it off Don," Said the first grunt.

"Alright sir! Go Zubat!" The first grunt shouted as his Zubat appeared before him.

"Go Iris!" Shouted Colin, as Iris the Taillow appeared before him.

Colin ordered Iris to charge using Quick Attack, but the grunt had another idea to repel it.

"Leech Life," he ordered.

Iris was stopped in her tracks, with her energy being sucked out by the Zubat.

"Iris, break free and use Wing Attack!"

Iris was able to move, but the Zubat dodged the Wing Attack with ease.

"Once more Iris!" Commanded Colin.

"Dodge it!" The grunt ordered.

The Zubat couldn't move out of the way in time, and Iris' Wing Attack struck the Zubat directly in the back. Zubat was knocked to the ground, but not for long. I got back into the air in a matter of seconds.

"So your Zubat is pretty strong I must say, but no matter, it's still a wimp," Colin teased.

Colin ordered another Quick Attack, while the grunt ordered for another Leech Life. This time, Colin had Iris dodge the attack completely, know that he knew how the attack worked. The attack struck Zubat directly in the face, knocking it out cold.

"Grah! Zubat, return you useless piece of garbage!" The grunt shouted.

'Well, that guy has just a FEW anger issues," Colin thought.

"Alright, you are next Maggie," The so-called "leader" ordered.

"Yes sir, go Geodude!" She cried out.

"Return Iris and go Aether!" Colin said as Aether appeared before him.

"Use Tackle!" She ordered.

Colin then ordered Aether to use Confusion to lift up and through the Geodude away. Geodude hit the wall, then landed on its head.

"Grr, Rock Throw!"

This time, Aether used Confusion on the rocks, stopping them. He then threw them at Geodude, knocking it out cold.

"*CENSOR*ING BRAT!" She screamed.

"Jeez, are ALL of them mouthy?" Colin thought while laughing to himself.

"You incompetent fools! You leave me no choice! Go Sableye!" The "leader" called out, as the familiar Sableye appeared before him.

"Another one of these things eh? Go Vulcan!" Colin said as he threw Vulcan's Pokeball.

Colin waited for Sableye to make the first move, which ended up being a Fury Swipes attack.

"Wait for my order Vulcan," Colin said calmly.

"Tor!" Vulcan said.

Sableye was approaching, and when it was within 5 feet, Colin made his move.

"NOW, EMBER!!!"

The close range Ember attack hit the Sableye head on, knocking it out in one big fiery blast.

"Wow, it seems the "leader" is the weakest one of all!" Colin said in a gloating matter.

"We'll get you next time kid! Team Rocket, we are done here, MOVE OUT!" He ordered.

"Sir yes sir!" The grunts responded in unison.

"Jeez, what goobers!"

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To KP-Jacob: Good way pulling back old rocket members. Yes, good ol' Robert Frost :D
    Iris grew to level 16!
    Aether grew to level 18!
    Vulcan grew to level 14!

Years
    Chapter 4 Route 2; Mankey in the trees

The short stop in Viridian City did him great, Lance was full of energy. He entered route 2, a short route that led into the Viridian forest. That the route led into the forest was noticeable, the closer you got to the forest the more trees there were. Lance decided to take it easy today, so he and Wodan could save their energy for the obstacle that was ahead of them, the Viridian forest. Around lunchtime he sat down at a good spot under a tree.

"Wodan come out!" Lance let Wodan out his pokeball.

Wodan barked happily at his trainer. Lance now got some pokefood and some sandwiches out of his bag. He a handful of the pokefood to Wodan, who in turn started eating it as if he never got any food at all. Lance took two sandwiches and ate them calmly. When the duo was done, and about to leave a small figure appeared out of the trees and stole Lance's bag.

"Give it back!" Lance said shocked, everything was in there.

But the figure tried to disappear in the tree tops.

"No you don't, Wodan use your ember and aim above just above it." Lance shouted.

Wodan did as commanded and launched his strongest ember attack(what can I say, never take the food of a houndour with you), the attack hit the tree a few inches above the figure. The impact caused a strong blow, which sent the figure flying down to the ground. It managed to get up again, but it didn't try to flee in the tree now.

"MAANNNNNKKKKEEEYYY!!!" it shouted just before it leaped to the houndour and launched a vicious flurry of scratch attacks.

There was no escape and the defenceless houndour had to endure many hits, Lance could even hear him cry in pain.

" That's enough, Wodan use your smog" Lance took his bag, which the figure had forgotten, and used the pokedex to see if it was a pokemon.

"Mankey, the pig monkey pokemon. Light and agile on its feet, and ferocious in temperament. When angered, it flies into an uncontrollable frenzy. Also it is extremely quick angered. It could be docile one moment, then thrashing away the next instant." A male voice from the pokedex said.

"So that's a mankey," Lance thought for a second and then realised that it was the fighting type when he took a closer look at the pokedex. "This isn't good, this could mean big trouble for Wodan."

In the mean time houndour had unleashed a big purple cloud at the mankey, which leaped back to evade the poisonous cloud. Then it leaped back into the action, with its feet in front, it was preparing for a low kick.

"Luckily it doesn't learn any fighting attacks in its early levels" Lance, who forgot about the battle that was going on, sighed in relief.
    Lance's attention was drawn to the battle when Wodan led out an extremely loud cry of pain. The mankey had struck target with its low kick. Lance turned around and saw how the mankey jumped up to land another low kick.

How could it know that attack, it must be a pretty decent level for a wild pokemon around here.

"Wait, no thinking, I have to act now or Wodan is in really big trouble. Wodan stand up and use your ember to hit it in mid air." Lance commanded his pokemon, his full attention finally on the battle.

Wodan stood up, though it took a lot of effort, and fired an ember on the mankey. The mankey, which was in mid air, saw no chance to dodge the attack and got hit head on. The blow sent mankey flying against a tree behind it.

"Now use your smog again!" Lance shouted as he grabbed one pokeball out of the bag.

This one is going to do great against Brock, he thought.

The houndour opened his mouth and spread a purple cloud, sending it to the mankey. The mankey had trouble getting up and was to late to evade the cloud. It was breathing in the poisonous gas from the cloud and took damage, it coughed a couple of times. Lance could tell that the wild pokemon was poisoned now.

"That should do it, pokeball go!" He shouted as he threw a pokeball at the mankey.

The ball hit the mankey and opened, shooting a bright red light at the wild pokemon. When the light was gone it closed, closing the mankey inside. The button started flashing, and the ball started twitching in the same rhythm.

The ball twitched once…

Lance held his breath.

The ball twitched twice…

Lance waited, still holding his breath.

The ball twitched thrice…

Lance waited longer anxiously, would the pokemon stay in or not?

To be continued

(OOC: I hope you don't mind that the mankey knew low kick, It was needed for the tension in this scene (and for some humor, though I'm not great at that :P.). Lance will enter Viridian forest next post, with or without mankey(depends on your decision if I may catch it or not). And sorry to keep you waiting so long for my post.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back