• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    "You two take the young brat, we got this one" said one Rocket grunt with a grin. "2 against one this will be easy" the other grunt chuckled. "Go Grimer", "Go Zubat" both grunts shouted at the same time hurling pokeballs in the air. "Chris looked closely at the pokemon as they emmerged from their balls, paying particular attention to the eyes, both pokemon were depressed, their trainers obviously didnt care for them much. 'This will be tough, my teams tired from trying to break the boulder' Chris thought to him self 'Umbreon's too inexperienced for this level of battle, the only two pokemon I can use are--' "ARE YOU GOING TO SEND OUT A POKEMON OR JUST STAND THERE" one of the grunts yelled "Go Mr Mime and Scyther" Chris called out throwing 2 pokeballs in the air.

The 4 pokemon stood off waiting for their trainers to give the first order to attack. "Zubat tackle" "Grimer pound" both grunts yelled "Mr Mime, jump in front of Scyther and use Protect, Sycther be ready, as soon as they attack hit them both with a slash before they have a chance to recover hit them both with a slash attack. Both the rockets pokemon collided with the protective barrier but Mr Mime was tired and it wasnt strong enough to block all the damage but he still held on. Scyther's counter attack hit hard against Grimer but Zubat excaped most of the damage. "Mr Mime, Recover, Scyther, Endure" "Zubat, use Leach Life on Mr Mime" "Grimer Pound Sycther" Both attacks from the Rockets pokemon hit, Zubats attack was too much for Mr Mime who fainted, but Scyther stood stong "Mr Mime come back, Umbreon come out" Chris said switching his pokemon. "Scyther, Grimers lowest on hp take him out with another Slash, Umbreon, give Scyther a Helping Hand" Scyther moved quick, Grimers trainer didnt have time to react before it was over. "Zubat tackle his Umbreon" the other rocket called "Crap, Scyther protect Umbreon with Endure, Umbreon Tackle" Scyther took the hit and was knocked over, Umbreon took a running leap and slamed into the bat pokemon sending it slaming into the wall on the far side of the room, Chris knew Umbreon's Tackles were strong, but not that strong, Zubat had fainted from the impact.

Chris returned his pokemon as the grunts ran off, Chris ran over to Blue who was just finishing up his battle

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To Merata: Your battle post was very good, but you're on Route 2, not route 1 :P Anyway...
    You caught a level 5 Female Mankey!

To Triaspia: Good teamwork with your pokemon!
    Scyther grew to level 22!
    Mr. Mime grew to level 15!
    Umbreon grew to level 13!
    Scyther is trying to learn Wing Attack, but it already knows four moves. Delete a move for Wing Attack?
    Mr. Mime is trying to learn Doubleslap, but it already know four moves. Delete a move for Doubleslap?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Mount Moon, Part 3

After knocking Team Rocket out of Mount Moon, Colin's Pokemon were exhausted, and needed a rest. At most, they could only handle one more battle. Colin decided to run through Mount Moon to find the exit. He came upon a dead end, until he spotted a ladder.

"I've got no choice," He thought.

Colin gripped on to the rusty, antique-looking ladder for dear life, hoping for it not to collapse under him. He continued climbing, until he reached the top of the ladder. SNAP!!! The rung below him had snapped off the ladder! He was holding onto the rung he was currently gripping so hard that his hands started to turn white. He knew that he would have to pull himself up, but he lacked the upper body strength to do so. Suddenly, Achilles appeared out of its Pokeball without being sent out. He hopped to the top of the ledge, and pulled Colin up.

"Woah, I guess you could sense I was in danger, eh Achilles?"

"Cari, Lucario!" Achilles said as he nodded and smiled.

Colin returned Achilles to his Pokeball, and continued onward. He picked up the pace, as he wanted to get out of the mountain as fast as possible, before another mishap happened. He started a full out sprint, and he could see the exit. He continued his sprint directly to the door, until a pink Pokemon ran across the way. Colin barely could stop itself. He decided to figure out what it was.

"Clefairy, the Fairy Pokemon. It flies using the wings on its back to collect moonlight. This Pokémon is difficult to find."

"Wow," Colin thought. "I must be lucky for running into a Pokemon like this."

The Clefairy saw Colin starting to approach it, and it became scared for its life! It bolted behind Colin, but dropped something on the way down.

"Hmm, what could this be?" Colin thought to himself.

He was holding onto a gray-green stone, but he wasn't sure of what it was. Then it came to him. It was a Moon Stone! He knew they were rare, and usually only found within Mount Moon.

"That I HAVE to keep!" Colin thought with excitement.

After storing the stone in his bag, he continued sprinting to the exit, until he felt the bright, white light hit his body.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To KP-Jacob: Good way to find the Moon Stone! You made it out of Mt. Moon. Hopefully Route 4 will be up in a few days.
    You found a Moon Stone!

Blue pocketed the Moon Stone. He had these guys right where he wanted them and now they were going to pay. He looked over at Chris who had already called on his pokemon to battle.

Don't worry about him. He can cream these guys, Blue thought optimistically.

Blue looked down at his own two pokemon and nodded. "Go, guys," he said. Both of Blue's pokemon leaped out on the field and faced the Rocket grunts.

"Grr, this brat is no match for us. Go, Zubat!" shouted one of the grunts. A bat-looking pokemon appeared on the field.

"Got that right. Go, Sableye!" The other grunt called on his pokemon.

"Turtwig, use withdraw! Growlithe, ember!" Blue commanded. Turtwig drew herself into her shell while Growlithe blasted fire at the two opposing pokemon. It hit both of them, and they both collapsed on the ground.

"Arg, get up you useless thing and use faint attack!" shouted the sableye trainer. The sableye stood and up and charged with its attack towards Blue's growlithe.

"Growlithe jump behind Turtwig. Turtwig, use withdraw to protect both of you!" Blue commanded. Growlithe immediately leaped behind Turtwig while she drew into her shell. The Sableye attacked and made Turtwig's shell fly in the air. Growlithe counterattacked by slamming straight into the Sableye. Turtwig came out of her shell and landed on her four feet.

"Zubat use supersonic!" shouted the other grunt. Zubat prepared to send out waves.

Blue smirked at the stragedy he quickly made up. "Turtwig, use razor leaf, but make it an easy one. Just use it to redirect Zubat's attack," Blue ordered. Turtwig sent out three leafs that softly hit Zubat's wing. It flipped around and faced Sableye just before it delivered its attack. The sound waves hit the opposing pokemon. Sableye ran around in circles dazed and confused before it slammed straight into its teammate.

Blue nodded with satisfaction. "Now, finish it with ember, Growlithe!" Blue ordered. Growlithe shot out flames that KO'd both pokemon, but did something else. It blasted the machine behind Team Rocket to pieces.

"Now, your mission to collect the Moon Stones has ended," Blue said with a smirk on his face. "And I won the battle."

The two Rocket members were both on the ground moaning and groaning from Growlithe's hard attack. Blue looked over and saw that Chris had taken care of his Rocket members as well. They both walked down the cave, satisfied with their accomplishment.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    OOC: I think ill teach wing attack over cut (both cut and slash are simular moves anyway) and Mr mime already knows double slap *waits patiently for the next chapter*

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Name: Tom
    Appearence: 5 foot 6, wears rather fashionable style, likes to keep clean and always keeps up to date on the latest "fashion". Normally wears bright coloured clothes ( Yellows, blues, reds and pinks ).

Personallity: Tom is a very kind hearted person who does all that he can to be nice to people and befriend them.. However other people seem to see him a little differently and find it very easy to Be mean to Tom and take the "mick" sometimes. However Tom knows that most of the time they are only joking and he likes to play along with it sometimes, as at the end of the day his best friends are always there for him when he needs them.

History: Camo from Johto with only His Chikorita to befriend him, and he is starting out from Pallet town (as he has heard that is where all the new trainers start from). His mum lives alone in Johto (the town/ city unknown) as the father had left many years before to try and fullfill his dream of becoming a pokemon master, and apparently went to Kanto. This is another reason for Tom leaving Johto and coming to Kanto, he wants to become a great trainer and also wants to see his father for the first time in many years.

Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nickname: Chicky'
    Attacks: Razor leaf, vine whip, growl, swift.
    Personality: Quirky. Very mischevious sometimes and seems to be rather like a dog.. Alot of the time trying to chase her own tail or even sometimes her leaf on her head. Addorable and makes people and pokemon laugh all the time.
    History: Given to Tom by a mysterious women who used to walk around the town. She seemed to be very nice however vanished the day after Tom obtained his Chikorita.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To sudden_hit: I'll be super generous and let you join if you work hard to catch up. You need to change your pokemon's personality to how you obtained it.

To Triaspia: Next time, swap out your attacks in the ooc thread. I'm really sorry, I didn't know your pokemon already knew doubleslap.

To Sandslash10: You're showing no effort to catch up, so you're out of the rp.

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Thank you very much Pika_Masta44 :)

Chapter 1

Tom had finally reached pallet town, after a long journey on the ferry.

" Wow chicka am i excited? " Tom exclaimed. " Lets go and kick some Kanto Butt!! " Tom then added, however not noticing a rock and tripping over it.

Chickorita was giggling to herself, when Tom stood up and carried on walking as if nothing had happened. Tom then decided that it may be a good idea to find Professor Oak and get his Pokedex and Pokeball's. Luckily there was a sign for him to follow and then found his lab. Tom walked in and rushed towards Oak with a big grin on his face.

"hey son, i suppose you want your first pokemon along with dexter and a few pokeballs ey?", " Oh wait you've got a chikorita, blimey how did you get that around here? that pokemon origins in the Johto region."

"well actually sir, im from the Johto region, but i felt that i wanted to come and journey Kanto first, so all i am asking is for a pokedex and a few pokeballs if that is ok with you?"

"Sure son, give me a moment to register you into the system and get your pokedex ready" The Professor mashes a few buttons on his computer as if he knew what he was doing.

"Here we are" Oak hands the pokedex and the pokeballs over to Tom..

10 minutes and 1 cup of tea later...

"Thank's Oak" and Tom is on his way to Route 1 to start his massive journey in the world of pokemon.

Tom was struggling on where to go on his way to viridian city, and his first gym badge so he asked Officer Jenny for directions. Luckily the officer had a spare town map on her, and gave it him. Tom proceeded out of town thanking Officer Jenny with a friendly wave.

Chapter 2

5 minutes later...

Tom was entering route 1 and the first step in his Pokemon Journey. Tom started running with Chikorita too look for some Pokemon to battle and get trained up.

2 hours later..

"Man, Chicka can you see ANYTHING? " , " Chick, Chick " ...

" I'll take that as a no then? "

And They proceeded onwards. Tom could then see a sign saying " Viridian city, 1 mile! " Tom was happy, however a bit worried about the battle, as Chikorita and himself havent had any time to train or prepare. Just as he saw this sign, he saw a pidgey all lonesome and seemed to be feeding on some dirt or seeds or what not. So he ordered Chikorita to use a razor leaf attack " BOOOOMMMM " Pidgey seemed to be unconcious and Tom felt proud of himself and Chikorita. How was the small Chikorita so strong for not even battling before in her life? Or has she?..

Chapter 3

10 minutes later...

Tom arrives at Viridian City with a smile on his face and ready to face the gym leader. Tom goes to the Pokemon centre, fully heals his Chikorita and heads for the gym... Tom went to the Gym and there was a young boy, about 12 years old standing there looking up at the door. There was a notice that read " Gym CLOSED for refurbishment and other business " Then Tom said to the younger boy " so are you pretty annoyed? cos i know i am and i was ready for a battle "... The young boy says " well c'mon then lets battle "...

The young boy throws his pokeball up into the air and out comes a squirtle. Tom easily realises that it will be weak against his Chikorita as he payed attention in class back in Johto to the lesson about Pokemon types and advantages. So the battle quickly gets under way.. " Chika, use vine whip, now! " , " quick hide in your shell " says the young boy. However this was not enough to protect his squirlte from the Chikorita's powerfull Grass type move. " Chika now finish him off with razor leaf while he is down " ... K.O!!! "****" says the young boy. " C'mon dude, its only a little bit of fun, your Squirtle didnt realy have a chance. " , " next time we meet matey, you are goin down!! " .. The young boy speeds off leaving Tom in a bit of a daze...

Tom then decided that he needed to take some rest before night fell, so Tom made his way to the pokemon centre. Tom arrived at the pokemon centre.

" Hey, could me and my chikorita please have a room for tonight? "

"yes sure" replied Nurse joy. " Just down that coridoor, first on the right! "

"Thank you miss" said Tom in the most appreciative way he possibly could.

The morning afterwards:

Tom got up bright and early and thanked Nurse Joy for the hospitallity and proceeded on his way.

"wait a minute!!!"

"yes" tom replied to the unknown voice

"Go to the poke mart to get some antidotes for viridian forest!" said Nurse Joy who must have been the "unkown voice"

So Tom did so and bought 5 antidotes and then proceeded on towards Vridian forest..

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    OoC: This RP goes in chapters, you have to follow them in order. and lvl99, you shouldn't be rude, you should just INFORM them. Go back a number of pages to find the chapterss

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Why what have i done now :( :S

go back and find the chapters and follow them. The pg number for each chapter is in the ooc thread. Refer to the other posts and rps like the Johto Saga and Zimvee's and then come back and redo your posts.

I agree, lvl99rayquaza you don't have to be rude.

sudden_hit

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ok started editing it to make it Correct :S sorry that i didnt check it out first, but i didnt see it on the first page i didnt realise anything :S

EDIT:

Chapter 4 - Route 2

Tom expected Viridian forest to be there, but it wasnt, instead he had to pass through route 2 first.

"Hey chika, do you reckon we could do some training here beforewe set off into Viridian forest?"

"chicka, chick!"

"Ok then lets go do it!!"

Tom and chikorita were walking for around 5 minutes when they saw a mankey trying to get some fruit from a tree..

"hey Chicka this is our chance!" , " Quick use Vine whip on the Mankey now!! "

The mankey fell half way down the tree and seemed to be hurt pretty sevearly by the Chickorita's strong grass move.

"now finish it off with quick attack Chicka!"

The mankey fainted with a final plee of pain " Maaaannkk....eeeeyyyy.."

"Well done Chikorita!! Your amazingly strong you know"

Chickorita then stood up proud and strong by himself as if to say " Yeah im strong, what you gonna do about it "

So Tom and Chika carried on going towards Viridian forest, with a very strong and proud look on their faces, both of whom were walking in complete symphany. They could see the entrance to the forest up ahead and then started to run to get there fast. About 100 feet away from the entrance, 3 mankeys jumped out of a bush and surrounded them, this was an ambush, probably because they had defeated that mankey before.

"Quick Chika use quick attack and then razor leaf on all three of them"

With the immense speed that had been gained from the quick attack, the Razor leaves had tremendous velocity and KO'd all but one of the mankeys which then felt the force of the finishing of the quick attack.

"Wow Chicka that was absoloutly AMAZING!!!"

"Chicka chick chick chick!!!!!" chickorita had a massive grin on its face, whereas tom's jaw was almost at the ground with amazement. His chikorita was VERY powerfull and he started thinking that this pokemon had trained alot with the Old women who gave it to him..

"Well then C'mon chika, lets get this forest out of the way and see if we can't get ourselves a new pokemon"

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To sudden_hit: It's okay. I'm not the person who orginally started this rp, so I arranged it around a little. Just do one Viridian post next (there are four altogether) so I could make sure that you have the hang of what we're doing.
    Chika grew to level 8!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    OoC: hey pika im sorry i havent been on my wireless internet stopped working and i havent been able to figure out why.. as soon as i figure it ill work hard to catch up if you dont mind?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To dboring: It's okay. You can catch up when you manage to get back.

To everyone: Now it's my turn to apologize for not being on and adding the new chapter. I been busy (yeah right). Anyway, after much waiting, here it is:

Chapter Nine: Route 4 (1 post)
    Route Four is a very pleasant place, having a great view of the mountains. Ponds are scattered throughout the route, making a good place for water pokemon to live. The area is also very grassy and green, making it filled with many wild pokemon and trainers itching for one last battle before they challenge Misty.

Wild Pokemon
    Spearow

Level- 8-11
    Type- Normal/Flying
    Attacks- Peck, Growl, Leer, Fury Attack
    Ability- Keen Eye
    Rarity- Common

Ekans

Level- 8-11
    Type- Poison
    Attacks- Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite
    Ability- Intimidate/Shed Skin
    Rarity- Common

Sandshrew

Level- 8-11
    Type- Ground
    Attacks- Scratch, Defense Curl, Sand-Attack, Poison Sting
    Ability- Sand Veil
    Rarity- Common

Marill

Level- 8-11
    Type- Water
    Attacks- Tackle, Defense Curl, Tail Whip, Water Gun (If level 10)
    Ability- Thick Fat/Huge Power
    Rarity- Uncommon

Buneary

Level- 8-11
    Type- Normal
    Attacks- Pound, Defense Curl, Foresight, Endure
    Ability- Run Away, Klutz
    Rarity- Uncommon

Mudkip

Level- 8-11
    Type- Water
    Attacks- Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap, Water Gun (If level 10)
    Ability- Torrent
    Rarity- Rare

Years
    OOC; in this chapter there will be a flash back

chapter 9- the return of ekans (the same one that Panther saved from the one rocket grunt that he knocked out) Panther and Zack wake up and take their first steps out onto route 4.

"Ekans" hissed a mysterious pokemon. An Ekans slithers into view.

"Woah an Ekans!" exclaimed Panther. P anther gets out his pokedex and scans info on ekans

"Ekans the snake pokemon" said Panther's pokedex, "It sneaks through grass without making a sound and strikes unsuspecting prey from behind." Panther looks at the Ekans and notices something strange.

"Normal ekans are 6 feet 7 inches but this one is two inches larger than that" thought Panther," could this be the same ekans from the museum?" Panther thinks back to when he rescued a tortured Ekans at the pewter city museum.

"Ekans leer" said a rocket grunt. The ekans uses leer. Panther stops daydreaming and focuses on the Ekans in front of him. "Ekans is that you?" asked Panther. "Ekans" answered the Ekans happily. "It is you" said Panther. Panther starts to cry in happiness.

"So now what?" asked Zack. Panther smirks. "I think i will ask it to join the team" replied Panther, "so ekans do you want to join my team?" Ekans happily shakes its head up and down in response. "I will tak that as a yes said Zack. Panther takes out a pokeball and taps Ekans with it.

OOC: sorry about there not being a battle but that ekans used to belong to a team rocket grunt (the one from the museum in that small flashback) until it wasfreed by Panther, I guess this makes an awsome plot twist.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    To lvl99rayquaza: I can say that the post was decent. Keep it up.
    You befriended a level 9 Male Ekans!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back