• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap II: Easter's Revenge

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    swaped with #001
    opening to gold and silver. right?

Confirmed. Swapped with #031 dieter.

What is it with Gold and Silver? Logan said the same! :) It's all Red and Blue guys. ^^ The originals.

Swapped with #001 Kip! And guessed the music wrong (wild encounter? I thought Gold/Silver for some reason--d'oh!)

Taking a break to do laundry, back later!

Confirmed. Swapped with #033 Logan.

Yeah - sorry I kinda left mid-conversation. I was getting told off for talking and playing music at quarter to one in the morning. People are apparently trying to sleep. :\ Honestly, they should get their priorities straight - Pokémon is much more important than sleep!

Again! I'm planning to go offline in 45 minutes. Keep up the swaps!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I slept and got paranoid I'd begin to lose :P
    I'm waiting on WiFi if anyone wants to trade :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

True words. I guess I will still try. XP
    But congrats to Impo for getting so far in one day!

When does this end?
    Because my WiFi is 3 bars yet whenever I talk to someone they fail to respond :/

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Traded/Swapped with #001 Kip

Confirmabubbled. Swapped with #027 Lucario.

Swap Confirmed with #19 Magmaruby and Aquasapphire.

Look who's back. ^^

Let's give a warm welcome to mii!

That's probably it for me now guys. It's coming up for 1:25AM here and I need sleeeeeeeep (was up 'till 3ish last night :\). By all means keep swapping as much as you can and I can tot it all up in the morning.

Any new users you can still register but you will have to wait until I give you a participant number tomorrow morning before you start swapping.

You're all doing brilliantly! Best of luck, and I'll see you all tomorrow. :mudkip^_^:

Back