• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap II: Easter's Revenge

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    No, no! Not like tomato! D:

I think he meant is it pronounced "MAY-toh" or "MAH-toh"? :)

I'm on my laptop which is über-slow (laptop is circa 2001 and has 640MB RAM), but I'm still updating. :P I'll be online in a sec for MOAR SWAPPAGE!

^^

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Traded/Swapped with #001 Kip

Confirmamundo. Swapped with #027 Lucario1234.

Aaaaand my DS is giving me the red light and I haven't got access to a charger until the morning. I shall carry on until it runs dry, so if I go in the middle of a trade, you'll know why! :)

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
    Years

• Confirmamundo. Swapped with #027 Lucario1234.

Swapped with #050 Shorty! :D

And my DS is showing me the red light and I can't get to a charger until tomorrow. I shall carry on 'till the power gives out, so if I randomly sign off mid-trade, that's probably why! ^^

Confirmed. Swapped with #001 Kip

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024

It's getting good. Go on laptop, you're doing great... ^^'

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Swapped with: (#001) + (Kip)

Confirmy firmy firmed. Swapped with #036 Destiny Demon. :)

Swapped with #003 Impo (I think?).

All right, that's me done for the night (last night for me!) Remember, the deadline is 1800GMT on Easter Monday. You must stop swapping by then, but do not hatch until you see my confirmation post. ^^

As always, new members please continue to register - but please wait until you are given a participant number (either by Forever if she's around or by me in the morning).

I'm really proud of you guys. Genuinely. :) Thanks for taking part - it would literally be nothing without you. :D

Keep up the swaps, and I'll see you all in the morning!

:mudkip^_^:

Back