• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap II: Easter's Revenge

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Yeah. Now just I just need to decide what to evolve it into? So many choices XD

*coughcoughUMBREONcoughcough*

Who said that? :P

The thread will still be open for a long while yet so there's plenty of time for everyone to post what Pokémon they received. ^^

Oh - and hope you all had a Happy Easter! :)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    And out hatched....
    a Tropius!

he is Lax nature. Once I find out who bred him I'll nickname him. :D

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Well, I got a Zorua. Too bad I already have like 30 lying in my box :\

I really wanted to do more swaps this time around, but I just didn't have the time (and BW's Wi-Fi was being annoying).
    Regardless, this is a fun event and Kip should find an excuse to do it again sometime soon!

Draknir

The God of Fire
    Years
  • Wasn't able to do much swapping since I got busy with other things. I got a Tepig, which would have been fine if I hadn't started with it. Oh well.

Say, did anybody get a Lickitung? If you did, please tell me if it had its Dream World Ability. Either way, its most likely from me.

Lucario1234

Champion Lucario
    Years
  • I got a Lickitung.
    HP 12
    Attack 6
    Defence 6
    Sp. Atk 6
    Sp. Def 5
    Speed 5
    Also if anyone wants to know, I breed a Elygem

Wasn't able to do much swapping since I got busy with other things. I got a Tepig, which would have been fine if I hadn't started with it. Oh well.

Say, did anybody get a Lickitung? If you did, please tell me if it had its Dream World Ability. Either way, its most likely from me.
    I got your Lickitung and it didn't have it's Dream World ability, instead it had Own Tempo

Last edited:

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I got a Tauros!

Nice! :)

And it's got some pretty sweet moves
    -Flamethrower
    -Hidden Power
    -Thunder
    -Surf

Even more nice! :)

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Oh hey, Frillish! That was unexpected! I named her Whirligig. Who's the one who sent her out?

For anyone who's interested:
    Frillish, Hardy, likes to relax
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Moves: Bubble, Water Sport, Surf

I sent out a Sentret who may or may not have Frisk as an ability: whomever got it, could you tell me if it did and what its IV spread ended up being?

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Pokémon that have Dream World abilities have a 40% chance of sending that ability to their offspring, so maybe that Cloud Nine Lickitung was unlucky enough to breed a regular Lickitung. :(

Congratulations to you guys though! I really should have participated into egg swapping more... ^^;

As for myself, I got a Bashful Rotom!

Uhh, IV spread is...

20–26 HP; 14–19/13–19 Physical; 17–23/20–25 Special; 28 Speed ?

Last edited:

Perri Lightfoot

Let's give it a go!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    This is what I got! (I sent out a Egg which has a Feebas with the egg move Hypnosis.)

I got your Egg! =D I named him Mark. :)

He has a Jolly Nature (the competitive battler in me is cryyyyyyying D: ), and his stats at Lv. 1 are:

HP: 11
    Attack: 5
    Defense: 5
    Special Attack: 4
    Special Defense: 6
    Speed: 6

I doubt I'll train him because of the unfortunate nature, but I'll use him for breeding, and love him just the same :)

I got a Doduo
    I bred an Eevee.

I think that was mine! =D (I know I sent out a Doduo :) Did it have its Dream World ability? I hope it did, that's why I sent it out :) ).

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Hooray :D !
    Imma start hatching now :) !

And Kip, can you reveal the super-secret emblems now :) ?

Back