• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Kaaay, you may now hatch your eggs.

Scores have been updated and you'll see the winner is...

Kenshin5 on 258, a new record!

As for the rest of the results, Kip and I will be discussing them at a later point with possible disqualifications depending on the agreement we reach, one thing is for sure though, that this has been the most successful Egg Swap and that Kenshin is the new person to beat. :D

But yes, go hatch your eggs guys! Hopefully you guys get shinies or good Pokemon and hopefully not your own.​

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    i got to hand to the PC staff, they work hard to give us a good time,i'm glad they do what they do!

i wonder whos egg i got, and who has mine, all in good time i guess

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018

Kaaay, you may now hatch your eggs.

Scores have been updated and you'll see the winner is...

Kenshin5 on 258, a new record!

As for the rest of the results, Kip and I will be discussing them at a later point with possible disqualifications depending on the agreement we reach, one thing is for sure though, that this has been the most successful Egg Swap and that Kenshin is the new person to beat. :D

But yes, go hatch your eggs guys! Hopefully you guys get shinies or good Pokemon and hopefully not your own.
    Just so I don't get disqualified (even though I'm not even close to winning), I had 5 trades, not 6 as it says. I was working off my DSi and accidently double posted.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just so I don't get disqualified (even though I'm not even close to winning), I had 5 trades, not 6 as it says. I was working off my DSi and accidently double posted.

Thanks for being honest. :) I wouldn't have disqualified you either way, but I appreciate honesty!

Time to hatch my egg...!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Eh I am not waking up early in the morning just to Swap. I am too lazy to swap for 4 days in a row again x_x.

I got a Snivy with Leaf Storm. Oh well who ever got mine got a Pawniard with Psycho Cut

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Now I feel a little better about mine. Which somebody would have gave me a Torchic <3 (real starter material their).

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018
    Eh I am not waking up early in the morning just to Swap. I am too lazy to swap for 4 days in a row again x_x.

I got a Snivy with Leaf Storm. Oh well who ever got mine got a Pawniard with Psycho Cut
    Does that mean another Swap will be held for the rest of GT8, or am I reading it wrong?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I am talking about Egg Swap IV, whenever it is held next be it GT9, Easter, etc.

I am just glad I didn't get Garbagemon or else I would have to hunt the person down that breed it and kill them.

Years
  • I wanna know who got my egg now! A Charmander and I'm not sure about the moves... a father knowing Outrage, Flamethrouwer, Wing Attack, and Fire Fang. < He was hatched with the first and last so I'd assume the little one will have them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got an Audino, nothing special about it XD

Ooh I bred an Audino, so probs mine lol.

I am talking about Egg Swap IV, whenever it is held next be it GT9, Easter, etc.

I am just glad I didn't get Garbagemon or else I would have to hunt the person down that breed it and kill them.

Yeaaaah most likely at Easter. :x

Also I got a Foongus w/ Rash nature (probably not the best ability considering neg special defense but owell). Who gave that outttt?

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    i got snivy, nothing special about it, but thats alright

for the record, i bred a finneon, which may have learned Signal Beam, plus the egg has PokeRus as a bonus. i wonder who got it...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I am talking about Egg Swap IV, whenever it is held next be it GT9, Easter, etc.

you mean trubbish?
    ah my Kabuto has ton's of special breed moves but has a hindered special attack due to it's nature...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back