• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap III: Summer of Swappage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draknir

The God of Fire
Years
  • Finally able to start swapping. If anybody wants to, I'll be in the Wi-Fi Club.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024

OK guys, there has been some issues with confirmation posts.

YOU MUST QUOTE THE ORIGINAL REPORT POST IN YOUR CONFIRMATION POST.

YOU MUST, MUST, MUST ALSO PROVIDE A PARTICIPANT NUMBER.

The following are not correct:

Confirmed. Three swaps so far. Update or else...

Confirming both swaps above

Please go back and read the first post guys. In these cases, you didn't provide a participant number, and the points were lost. Just saying 'confirmed' doesn't help me a lot, because then I have to scroll through loads of names and try to find the right ones.

Point are likely to go missing if you don't use the correct report method!

Also - it's not necessary to keep a count of your swaps in your posts - this may lead to confusion with the scoreboard. The scoreboard is the official count of the swap points.

Sorry if I came across a little harsh there but I wanted to say something before peeps slipped into bad habits.

On the plus side, we have a new member! Let's say a big welcome to DarkAngel91!

Keep swappin' guys! :mukdip^_^:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back