• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap V: Easter Edition [OVER. Thank you all for participating.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Whether won or not, I had fun no matter what. I'm more likely going to get 5th but THAT DOESN'T MATTER. The most important thing is that I've met new trade buddies and look forward to trading some more! ^_^ I also look forward to the next Egg Swap (that is, if my DS can work correctly by then, lmao). :)

and I'm just gonna assume no got my awesome Eevee. lol

EDIT: Forever wanted me to tell y'all that she has 8 more pages of Egg-Swapping to go, so be patient, guys!

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I've almost the 4 pages of my pal pad filled, also I still don't know who's the karrablast I got.

I agree with Meganium90, this kind of events are really good.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I filled my friend pad up, but I've cleared it out a bit and still kept some of the ones who I traded or tried to contact. Tropicana's still at level 1 at the moment, but I might save her to be used for another monotype grass challenge.

BlaqJester

Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    I Put a Ferroseed in the swap it has Spikes though.Also I read that I wasn't the only one who put one in the swap pot.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Thanks to computer difficulties and me visiting someone, I only did one trade and I've haven't hatched my egg until now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^Ah, that must be mine, probably!!! (unless someone breeded an Eevee as well, then I guess I'm still not certain. xD)

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • zorua is what i got, nice little move set too
    i think i started with a totodile egg but i dont remember

but it was really fun and hope i was able to make some new friends :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back