• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap VII: This Time It's Scrambled

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Oh no! Today's the last day of the egg-swap! And it's evening already as well! I think I missed this one.
    (Unless you're accepting any LITERAL last-minute entries so I can at least get one swap in? I'll give you a cookie if you let me do this..no, two cookies!)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hey guys. :)

So... we probably should have ended by now, ehehehe...

But, since I've been a little slow in telling you guys when it's going to end, I think it's only fair that it's extended very slightly to give everyone a chance.

The Egg Swap will end at:
    12.00PM UTC 9th July
    1PM BST • 10PM AEST • 8AM EST

(To check this time in your timezone, click here)

At this point, a banner will be posted. After this banner is posted, only confirmation posts will count.
    After this, a second banner will be posted which will mean you can start hatching your eggs.

With that...

tabor62 has retaken the lead, but defending champion Chr. Draco is close behind. Who will win?

You can still enter the Egg Swap! Anyone can join right up to stopping time!

Keep it up guys.

REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PLAY. ONLY BREED AND TRADE ONE EGG - DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ONE EGG YOU RECEIVE FOR ANOTHER. ALWAYS TRADE THE SAME EGG.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    An extension? I HAVEN'T MISSED IT! HURRAH! (Though I am a procrastinating last-minute joiner...is that one of the secret emblems? xD)

Username: Darkpokeball

Game: Pokemon White 2

Friendcode: 2280 4582 8083

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024

Let's welcome a late-comer, darkpokeball. Hopefully you can get some swaps in before we close!

I'm going to bed now. I'll be up tomorrow to help close the swap.

Swap points still count, so keep it up! One final push and we'll get there.

New users - by all means register and a host will add you as soon as they're available if there is enough time left.

An extension? I HAVEN'T MISSED IT! HURRAH! (Though I am a procrastinating last-minute joiner...is that one of the secret emblems? xD)

Haha... secret emblems are secret. I'm sayin' nothing. ~

Night guys!

REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PLAY. ONLY BREED AND TRADE ONE EGG - DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ONE EGG YOU RECEIVE FOR ANOTHER. ALWAYS TRADE THE SAME EGG.

Back