• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Great Eon Ticket Relay! (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The competition to find the 15 carriers of the Eon Ticket opened today!
    You can enter here:
    https://www.pokemoneonticketuk.com/
    The fifteen winners will receive (as well as the eon ticket) either a Nintendo 2DS Transparent Red + Pokémon Omega Ruby or a Transparent Blue + Pokémon Alpha Sapphire bundle and a Pokemon goodie bag when they arrive at their selected GAME store! They also will get to meet Junichi Masuda at a GAME store in London.

Fifteen winners, each with a parent/guardian or a friend, will travel to London on launch day, staying in a hotel overnight on 28 November. The following day in London, at an exclusive launch event at the GAME store in Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford, the attendees will meet Junichi Masuda from GAME FREAK, the producer of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, before being among the first in the country to receive the Eon Ticket and win a Nintendo 2DS bundle.

Entry closes on 18th November at 23:59 and winners will be notified on the 20th November.

I entered earlier today and if I did win I'm going to bring my boyfriend (and give him the 2DS after the event as I think you use the 2DS to first spread the ticket), but I don't really mind if I don't win :P
    Anyone else from the UK entered? Which location did you choose? (I chose Cambridge as it is nearest to me)

Years
  • There's a thread about the Eon Ticket here. You can move your post over to that thread, but unfortunately I'm going to have to lock this.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back