• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Return....

Elmogvy

The One That Adores A Mudkip and Eevee
Years
  • I'd this account for over a year and I'm barely getting back to the pokemon game. I really don't know why I lost my pokemon muse but at least I found it because of one thing: The release of ORAS! I am so excited for it and I'm counting the days til it comes out. I'm a fan of the Advanced generations and my bestie is so Kyogre with his wicked special attack and his amazing thunder and rain combination. Plus, I'd love the contests because they were just so awesome and my Castform ruled all in beauty.

Besides my pokemon addiction, my favorite tv show is Bones and my favorite band is Train, especially " Drops of Jupiter" because that song will never get old. I also love Imagine Dragons, Lifehouse, and Fun. cause their music rules. You can say I'm somewhat of a rockhead but that's just me. I'm trying to catch up with pokemon X and Y but I will still prefer the old generations!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Would you look at that? I love Imagine Dragons, Lifehouse, and Train too! Still though, bout time you became active in PC you know. At least I know that you're excited about ORAS like I am! Although I prefer the battle frontier over contests, I at least appreciate somebody that's still into the old generations. Reshiram and me both send you a warm greeting, Elmogvy!

Years
  • Ahh I know I'm too excited for OR/AS. ;~~; November needs to come faster. The coming years are going to be pretty exciting for me since I'll be moving out and we'll get the new Pokemon games.. tons to look forward to, hah. Welcome back! :D

Glad to have more Hoenn fans and I'm even happier seeing that you're already participating in the forum again. Hopefully PokeCommunity will keep your interest for a long while to come and you enjoy your time. See you around and let the staff know if you need anything, Elmogvy!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You're right, Drops of Jupiter doesn't ever get old. :) Everyone has to lose their spark for Pokemon at some point and get it back, it's like a rite of passage! Lucky for you you got your spark back young; I was already in college when I picked it up again. You have a lot of good Pokemon years ahead of you.

What do you like to do outside of your Pokemon life? My favorite thing about PC is how vibrant it is outside of Pokemon as well - there's always people talking about sports, music, anime, video games, and even politics and religion somewhere. Anyway, welcome (back) to the forum!

Years
  • Hello Elmogvy

Its nice to meet you. I recently got back into Pokemon myself. I am also looking forward to OR/AS. I played alot of red, but I spent so much time into ruby, it became my favorite of the generations.

Back