• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    I tought he was talking about what language you program events in the pokemon games.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Skill(s): Graphics and Sprite Ripping, Idealist?
    Proof of work
    - Old

Experience: I worked for endigo island, and have a pretty good experience with photoshop =)
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    Why you want to join: Cause i wanna help bring a game from completely nothing and see it turn into a successful game, with an active team =)

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Do you have msn? ;o
    Its just easier to talk that way ;3

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I don't use msn but I talk to myfavouriteax over aim but if you don't want to download it we can figure something out. And I'm hoping that we can start developing ideas soon so If any team members have some just send them to the other members so we can vote.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hmm....ok xD
    Then i'll just talk on here o.o

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Ok xD
    Do you have a story yet? or even a name? ;o

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • Skill(s): Over World Spriter
    Proof of work:The Greatest Rom Hacking Team EverThe Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever
    Experience(If any):None
    Contact Info.: [email protected]
    Why you want to join: cuz baseballscooper told me to join
    A little about yourself(optional)

baseballscooper i have a question don't you already have a hacking team the time travel team?

Last edited:

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Well I think you guys are a bit hasty to call yourselves "The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever" since no offense but you are far off from it with teams like he Rom Reaverz and Rom Raiders

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Well I think you guys are a bit hasty to call yourselves "The Greatest Rom Hacking Team Ever" since no offense but you are far off from it with teams like he Rom Reaverz and Rom Raiders

The name doesn't really stand. I just used it to be appealing to people. I understand why you're saying this because we haven't done anything but we're going to start soon. But thank you for the comment.

Back