• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Grouch's Grumpy Sprite Gallery

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    The Grouch's Grumpy Sprite Gallery

Hello and welcome to my Gallery of Sprites! I used to make these all the time but kinda gave up on them as school took over. I just started beginning to become more interested and I will be posting my come back here.

My first sprite in Along Time:
    Pokemon used:

The Fusion:

I really like how this one turned out i scratched quite a bit of it including the neck, legs, part of right arm, part of tail, and part of belly. The outline needs a bit of work but overall a good job for my first sprite back.

Ghost Sprite Thingy:
    Pokemon used:

The Fusion:

This one is a bit sloppy! I love the evil devil Horns that i made from the tusks though!

Bird Fusion:

Scratch Fire Starter:

Request:
    Note: I will probably not take all requests, but feel free to leave suggestions for me to make and if i am inspired i will do so.
    Form:
    List of Pokemon to use:
    Ideas for color:
    Ideas for what part of each pokemon to use:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Cool, you should post a few of those on here! My favorite is this one:

I also really like the Hippowdon and the Scizor. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Thanks for the comments and I was thinking about adding the old sprites but i decided i'm going to start new!

Side note: I Updated the top post with my a new sprite

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I agree that some of these are really nice. Others are a bit sloppy, but don't worry. You'll get your eye for fusions back soon. :)

I'd honestly like to see you do a fusion with less Pokemon so we can get a better idea of your merging techniques and how you work the sprites. It's a little hard to pin point which characteristics of what Pokemon you use, so having less base sprites (and building up to the number you're using now) gives us a better idea of your abilities.

I also really like that Scizor. What's it made of? Scyther, Pidgeotto, Houndoom.. what else?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    I agree that some of these are really nice. Others are a bit sloppy, but don't worry. You'll get your eye for fusions back soon. :)

I'd honestly like to see you do a fusion with less Pokemon so we can get a better idea of your merging techniques and how you work the sprites. It's a little hard to pin point which characteristics of what Pokemon you use, so having less base sprites (and building up to the number you're using now) gives us a better idea of your abilities.

I also really like that Scizor. What's it made of? Scyther, Pidgeotto, Houndoom.. what else?

The scissor is made from scissor, Articuno wings, houndooms tale and I think it is kabutops blades

Also can you give me 2 or 3 pokemon you would like to see fused and I can attempt your request!:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Thought this might interest some of you. I mad this lay out of my grass fusion with just pokemon and left it without the recolor. the white parts are parts that i added to the sprite. This may give you a better idea of how the pokemon were used.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    These are some really cool fusions. I like how many different parts and pieces you use for each one, it makes the new creation feel completely unique and it's fun to figure out which pokemon contributed what.

I love the idea of you posting the layout image as well, they're pretty cool to look at.

Back