• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the grovyle club [this used to be my friends forum but i took over]

do u like grovyle?!

• grovyle rocks the world!!!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • hes cool

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • not my fave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • me no likey!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidal-depression

-But you can call me llama boy
Years
  • HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well, as u can see by my name im deoxys ex AND IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u see, its been 2 years since i got bored of thisplace but well wow i just came back for more!!!!!!!!!!!!! enough of that this used to be my friend johnny-chans but i made a new forum to revive it.... and it worked!!!! now, this club is for people who like grovyle!!! thats all folks!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ok then i will join so just talk bout grovyle here and try to edit that post to just grovyle themed

suicidal-depression

-But you can call me llama boy
    Years
  • well, welcome to the grovyle club! remember: tell ALL members of this club that they are only allowed to talk about grovyle-based things UNLESS THEY HAVE MY PERMISSION! okay? anyhow WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    cool ya i'll get some pics sometime like maybe today

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ok then ya heres a pic i found
    the grovyle club [this used to be my friends forum but i took over]

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • No. You're wrong. =] Offtopicness isn't allowed anywhere. So, your permission or not, no one is going to be discussing anything but Grovyle. Got that?

To save an image onto your hard disk, right-click on it and select "Save As". o.o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    k yeah i was gonna ask what ep that was from....

Years
  • Sorry, but club threads over a month old may not be revived for any reason. :/ And this went for almost two months without a post. If you wish to, then you may recreate the thread, but this one went beyond the allowed revival limit.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back