• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guardians OOC Thread

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Cool an ooc thread now all the out of character stuff, which there seems to be alot of, can go here.

SonofWiseii

Come on in Heeeeerrrre!
    Years
    Okay, since you made it, it's only natural a question should go here. I already asked this in the main thread, but I'll post it here too: When do we get our weapons? Do we already have them, or will we get them (I assume it's the latter)? Thanks! Can't wait till this RP starts! :)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    yeah im a bit confused it says that we dont have powermon or weapons yet and we just learned about our ability to use aura, so when do we actually in the RP obtain these things?

Years
    Um.....you get your weapons in the beginning, since this is medieval themed it will be produced in a smithy. I'll work on that.

I fixed the Main thread, so you have your Powermon with you in the beginning.

Dusk Nightfrost

Forgotten ... or forgets ?
    Years
    Well actually I'm okay with it starting out late . Really gives me time to think through my SU , re-read it and correct any made grammatical errors ( I have a 4 year continuous English-fail streak , cheers ) . Plus it gives time for more people to join ? since there's like around 10 spots open if I'm not mistaken .

Oh , and may I ask something ? It's about the Dark Aura . Can we choose Dark Aura only after you seen the current existing SU and give us the A-OK sign to change our current aura to Dark , or I have to state that I'm a Dark Aura user and then get your permission to use it ? I really love the Dark type but since you said it needs your permission I kind of got a bit confused .

About Guilds , if I do get your permission in using Dark aura , is it a MUST for me to join the Dark Guild ? Or do I have a choice ?

And one more thing , is there any restrictions about our starting powermons ? Like no legendary and stuffs like that ? Cause you only mentioned about no Riolu and Lucario , and powermons within our Aura types .

Any clarifications would be greatly appreciated .

Last edited:
    Years
    No legendaries at all. That would lose the whole point of being beginning Guardians. Though I may change a few things when it begins.

Late SU is to allow other people to join, and for you to make the finishing touches to your SU or see if you still want to join.

Dark Aura is sort of complicated to explain....Its like this dark energy eating from inside of you, those with Dark Aura are often in great pain most of the time. Why? Dark Aura is the black sheep of auras, those with it are very powerful, smart, and destined for greatness. That is, if they don't die.

Arceus made Dark Aura because its the Ying to the other aura's Yang, its unlike any other aura. And there's a lot of crap that come with it, and if you choose Dark Aura you better be good at writing. Think of it as the Ace Card in this RP.

If you don't join the Dark Guild, the aura eats up your consciousness and you die. The Dark Guild helps you control Dark Aura.

You can switch auras. But change to Dark Aura and then you have to make a really good SU.

Actually 11 spots, since I'm in for the ride too. Once May 30th comes along, I'll post my SU.

One more thing. I'll be cataloging every thing you write in the main thread except questions in the main post, so if anyone wants to follow your character they won't have to tread along the thread.

Does this help?

Dusk Nightfrost

Years
    Ah I see . That cleared some of the doubts I had . Guess I won't qualify for the Dark aura anytime soon ...

There's another thing I'm curious about : are we allowed to befriend Powermons other than our own respective aura ? And about double aura powermons that also have a Dark sub-type , can we befriend them as well or is Dark type a definite no-no due to the inbued corruption ?

Hope I'm not being too troublesome .

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Am I allowed to ask for any creative input on my characters weapon? if not speak against it. Creative input please? I can't think of anything that could make a dagger more suiting for ghost type. Unless I can have smoke bombs and those ninja spikes and maybe some other tiny items.

Last edited:

Dusk Nightfrost

Years
    Maybe the blade of your dagger is the rough design of a wisp ?
    Or perhaps there's some kind of spectra line trailing from the end of your dagger hilt ?
    How 'bout making it able to shapeshift into various ominously designed blades for different purposes ?
    Speaking of smoke bombs , why not throw away the idea of having visible blades and just have a concentrated fog/smoke where the blade is suppose to be ?

... I'm not exactly someone with good creativity , but I hope these helps ...

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    the su deadline is over so is it still happening or are waiting for more SU's or what?

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    What is the point of weapons if we can't kill anyone? I don't really care, but my character might get angry enough to kill *hint hint*.

Dusk Nightfrost

Years
    Oh , and to the RP Master , may I know how is the Sinnoh Guild leader is like ? As in , his/her gender , aura type , powermon he/she has ? I would really appreciate such information since I don't want to mess up the RP in some way or another by just assigning the Guild leader some random aura type , etc. involved .

Years
    O CRAP I FORGET SORRY

Kanto Guild Leader: Amelia Lewis

Aura-Type: Psychic

Weapon: Her bare hands, she uses telekinesis

Powermon: Mew

Johto Leader Daniel Terra

Aura-Type: Fire/Flying

Weapon: Bow n' Arrow

Powermon: Ho-Oh

Hoenn Leader Damian Petrel

Aura-Type: Dragon

Weapon: One giant sword, 4 feet long, 1 foot wide.

Powermon: Rayquaza

Sinnoh Leader Veronica Woods

Aura-Type: Normal

Weapon: Her bare fists and brute strength, can carry a Mamoswine with ease.

Powermon: Regiggigas.

Hope this helps, you can make up other stuff.

Back