• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guess-That-Video-Game Game!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • The Guess-That-Video-Game Game!

The concept of the game is rather simple: Post three words to describe a video game, then people guess what game it is! Simple concept, but the more challenging you make your three words, the better!

Feel free to post your own ideas and let others guess them too! If someone gets your game, give their post a Like!

Example:
    Monsters, fighting, evolving

Why...that's Pokemon!​

So I'll get things started with a bit of a brainteaser...

Climbing, killing, guilds

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Correct!

And...hm. Portal?

I'll throw out another one too...this might be tough!

Figurines, hand, battling

Nah, it was Dark Souls 2. It was pretty vague but the Praise! Was the big hint, as there's a popular saying in the game called "Praise the Sun!" Again, that was a toughy.

Gonn. Have to go with Super Smash Bros (newest one) on this one, but I could be wrong! Makes sense with the Amiibos at least.

Got beat on that last one haha. Maybe Goldeneye? I got a James Bond feeling to it.

bear, witch, bird

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Dead or Alive Volleyball! Or whatever it's called.

Dreams, drinking, seduction.

e: I don't know that one and I was ninja'd :(

Back