• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The gunsmith

Years
  • Your username really caught my eye haha. It's pretty unique! Welcome to PC, Zacax! <3

Any reason in particular you joined, by the way? Whatever the reason, I hope you enjoy yourself here as well, because we're pretty friendly here and such~! Would be great if you told us more about yourself though, but that's entirely up to you.

But yeah, it's great meeting you, and I'll be seeing you around, all right? If you're ever in need of help, feel free to contact me! I'm always open to assist you with anything PC-related. :3

Years
  • Hey,

I'm here. So yea. Hope I have a good time.

Hi there Zacax, pretty catchy username you have.

I'm Hikari, PC's Cutest Oshawott Fan! Any particular reason you joined PC? Whatever you like, we're sure you'll find whatever you're looking for here. And it would be nice if you told us more about yourself so we can show you around.

But hey, nice getting to meet you and we hope you become active.

- Hikari10

Back