• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guy Above You

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
  • This is a forum game where you post something about the guy above you. For example, like "The guy above me is cool," or "The guy above me likes to eat garbage" or something like that! ANYTHING! But you have to say "The guy above me _____________" Play, peoples! (Of course there's no guy above me, so what can I say? :sleeping:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • ^is a member of the dragons, the flying, the fire, and the bring back misty clubs!
    wow so many clubz your are in *yoda voice* o_0;

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • ^the girl above me is begging me to go to the fourms listed in her signature and is bribing me to be a mod...mabey ill look then ~_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • this would belong in Funtime in Pok?Land, but there is already a The One Above^ thread there, so I close this one.

-->CLOSED<--

Back