• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The guy with thousands of Unseen Forces gold star cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is nuts, this guy posted the video below on Youtube, made a post on Reddit to try and sell some of the cards, was somehow surprised that people started asking questions, freaked out, and removed the video and deleted his Reddit account. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but maybe he acquired these cards by unscrupulous means? Either way, someone else was able to re-upload the video for our viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu2koBx2Nqc

Years
  • I'm dubious of the claim of 5000 cards... though I can't make any judgements on their status as real when the cameraperson is using a potato as their camera, since I can't make out any details on the cards...

That said, I cannot in good conscience condone any witch-hunting, whether it's deserved or not, so I'm going to have to close this thread on those grounds for now.

EHVbDVi.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back