• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hamir Fanclub!

Years
    Hero by Enrigue Iglesias, I think I've heard that! =P I have lots of favourite songs, mainly by Reel Big Fish

Thanks, I hope I'll have fun too! I'll be able to talk about it when I get back lol!

Yeah, Hamir hasn't been here in a while.. I hope he's okay ><

Hope you all are good! ^^

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Skitty Miaow
    Yeah, Hamir hasn't been here in a while.. I hope he's okay ><

Originally Posted by MiSs~KoN
    Hamir, where the heck are you? i haven't talked to you in like 4ever! so just tellin you that i miss talkin to you too!

Oh yeah, forgive me for not posting at this club for a while. XD
    The reasons why I haven't been on is because I broke my wifi usb on Monday, I brought a new 1 one Tuesday and after that I was busy doing other things so I couldn't go onto my home computer until now.

So yeah... stacie I'm okay and MiSs~KoN I've only been away for 6 days. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Well WELCOME back Hamir! i kno we all missed ya! x3
    so how's it going everyone?

hope everything is good with you all.

so...What's everyone's favorite movie snack?
    Popcorn? chips? candy? coke?
    random question i kno, but i had nuthin' else to say. ^^"

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Well WELCOME back Hamir! i kno we all missed ya! x3
    so how's it going everyone?

hope everything is good with you all.

so...What's everyone's favorite movie snack?
    Popcorn? chips? candy? coke?
    random question i kno, but i had nuthin' else to say. ^^"

All missed me? XD, I think you are the only who has missed me.
    My favourite movie snack is... Popcorns.

MiSs~KoN
    of course you can ~Princess Pink~ right Hamir?!

Huh? Who's ~Princess Pink~?
    Right, she can join. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    All missed me? XD, I think you are the only who has missed me.
    My favourite movie snack is... Popcorns.

Huh? Who's ~Princess Pink~?
    Right, she can join. ^^

Yum Popcorn is mine too! with lots of salt! XD well then i feel very special for being the only one to miss you! even tho i'm sure that's not true ^.^

Great. WELCOME to the Club ~Princess Pink~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yum Popcorn is mine too! with lots of salt! XD well then i feel very special for being the only one to miss you! even tho i'm sure that's not true ^.^

Yeah, sure anyways...
    MiSs~KoN do you play video games, if yes what games do you play?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Yes i do. i luv them ^_^ but i don't have much time to play them these days.. v.v but i like em'

i like fighting games i guess, or games that give you somewhat of a challenge but isn't too hard, so you can still figure them out. i tried to play "Tales of Symphonia" cause my lil sis is like obsessed with that game, but i just can't play it! -.- i like "Super Smash bros.", "Naruto", "Sonic", "Pokemon XD" "Mario Party", "Spyro the Dragon"... just little games like that. XD it's fun. I like games that you can compete with friends at -^^-

do you play video games? what's your favorites?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    MiSs~KoN
    Yes i do. i luv them ^_^ but i don't have much time to play them these days.. v.v but i like em'

i like fighting games i guess, or games that give you somewhat of a challenge but isn't too hard, so you can still figure them out. i tried to play "Tales of Symphonia" cause my lil sis is like obsessed with that game, but i just can't play it! -.- i like "Super Smash bros.", "Naruto", "Sonic", "Pokemon XD" "Mario Party", "Spyro the Dragon"... just little games like that. XD it's fun. I like games that you can compete with friends at -^^-

do you play video games? what's your favorites?

Yes, I do play video games, I mainly play role-playing games and sports games. My favourite games are zelda, pokmeon and FiFa.

* Sorry for writing something that wasn't really needed at the end of the msn conversation*

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Yes, I do play video games, I mainly play role-playing games and sports games. My favourite games are zelda, pokmeon and FiFa.

* Sorry for writing something that wasn't really needed at the end of the msn conversation*

cool ^^ never played Zelda or Fifa...

** What wasn't needed at the end of the convo??? **

... question questions... hmm... oh i know!
    who's your favorite super hero? like superman and batman and stuff.

Mine is spider man! cause :D,,, he's just so dang cool! ^_^ And he doesn't even need a cape to "Fly" XD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, Hamir, what was wasn't needed at the end of the convo? How's Emma, your pair, doing btw? :P

I don't know about Spiderman being cool. After he sprays his webs all over the city's buildings, do you ever stop to think who ever cleans them up? As for Superman, he is the weakest super hero of them all. Dakato Fanning with a handful of kryptonite could defeat Superman easily. :P

Batman's alright. He has the whole Dark thing going on with him so that makes him cool. Hm... my favourite superhero...

I'm actually not sure ^^"

Maybe Wolverine.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    cool ^^ never played Zelda or Fifa...

** What wasn't needed at the end of the convo??? **

... question questions... hmm... oh i know!
    who's your favorite super hero? like superman and batman and stuff.

Mine is spider man! cause :D,,, he's just so dang cool! ^_^ And he doesn't even need a cape to "Fly" XD

Nevermind now VV
    I don't have a super hero.

Yeah, Hamir, what was wasn't needed at the end of the convo? How's Emma, your pair, doing btw? :P

I don't know about Spiderman being cool. After he sprays his webs all over the city's buildings, do you ever stop to think who ever cleans them up? As for Superman, he is the weakest super hero of them all. Dakato Fanning with a handful of kryptonite could defeat Superman easily. :P

Batman's alright. He has the whole Dark thing going on with him so that makes him cool. Hm... my favourite superhero...

I'm actually not sure ^^" Maybe Wolverine.

How am I meant to know, I haven't spoken to her for ages now. It's not her fault she's not posting at pc anymore, her computer is messed up, that's why. >>

Kamui

´
    Years
    Hey hamir whats up?

And about ur pair "rofl"
    so u think its not her fault or she dont want to be paird with u anymore. xD

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey hamir whats up?

And about ur pair "rofl"

Nothing much, school was boring today, you?
    Me and my mates are doing group work in english, they left me to do all work that's left for homework. >>

What the... Emma would never do that.
    Say what you want, see if I care. ><

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    And about ur pair "rofl"

XD ^^ aww don't harass my buddy. xD Hamir ofcourse that's not the case ^^

Fine Fine. say never mind to me. Lol.

Anyways... yeah Krafty i guess Bat man's cool X.X
    Wolverine's scary o.o
    XDD.

hope you all had a great day today! That sucks that you are stuck with the homework Ray. =P ... hate it when that happens... doesn't happen often tho, my smart friends do it. XD we'd all fail if it was left to me... v.v

Well i'll see yall later! have fun.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    MiSs~KoN
    XD ^^ aww don't harass my buddy. xD Hamir ofcourse that's not the case ^^

I already know that's not the case.

MiSs~KoN
    hope you all had a great day today! That sucks that you are stuck with the homework Ray. =P ... hate it when that happens... doesn't happen often tho, my smart friends do it. XD we'd all fail if it was left to me... v.v

Yeah, That sucks.
    anyways...
    what's up Cat?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^^ nothin much.
    Bleh sorry i had to go so soon. i had to pick up my sis.

Nothin' much. just writing a report for history. T.T i hate school right now. i'm so stressed out. xp

anyways... how are you?

Back