• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hardest Catch

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
  • In terms of non legends it'd be a Gloom from that one island in Platinum. GYAHHH I HAAAATE MOONLIGHT!!!!

Legendaries for me'd be Mewtwo, in SS, i used my master on lugia and had to catch it in an ultra.

and Ho-oh also on SS. I still haven't caught that thing. Keeps comitting suicide with Struggle.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Mespirit in Pearl. In a stroke of stupidity, it used Toxic on it. (I was a little kid back when I did this). I couldn't keep it in battle, because it would die. IT JUST WOULDN'T GET IN THE DAMN BALL. It was holding me up for YEARS. AND I MEAN YEARS! I COULDN'T CATCH IT.
    I just said "Screw it". USed that action replay and got 999x master balls.

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Ditto......

Accidentally made it transform into Quilava. Took about 20 pokeballs untill I ragequit. :(

Years
  • Cobalion, I used false swipe so it's HP got low.. and 40 ultra and a few timer balls later I had my Cobalion. :)

Kyurem was also extremely hard because it kept fainting itself with struggle. T.T

My fiancée on the other hand, caught Cobalion with a quick ball, and Kuyrem with one ultra ball. O.O

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Either Kyurem in White or Zapdos in Yellow. Kyurem took around 30 Ultra Balls, with at least 5HP. I got my revenge on him though, I named him Dickwad. Zapdos took probably the same amount, all of them "missing" until I used 1 great ball, and got him :P

Back