• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Harry Potter Fanclub~*

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Can I join aswell? The first book is one of my favorite books! The movies rock aswell!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I believe, however sad it may be, that Harry is going to/must die in this last book.
    Think about it.
    One of the horcruxes could be Harry easily. Voldemort attempted that attack on Harry, and yet failed to kill him. But the scar says something. I really do think Harry is going to die~

As for any pairings, I am pretty against Ron x Hermione, I love Harry x Hermione (<3) but that probably won't happen. Who knows, Rowling may surprise us ^.~

Happy endings in these types of fiction stories are a no-no. You really think Harry is going to live his life perfectly normally though when he was just a year old he almost got killed by an evil wizard and yet survived with a simple lightning scar on his forehead?
    I don't think so. o.x

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I saw the 5th movie today. It was reasonably good, but I do feel that they left way too many parts out of the book and it felt kinda rushed at times....

I believe, however sad it may be, that Harry is going to/must die in this last book.
    Think about it.
    One of the horcruxes could be Harry easily. Voldemort attempted that attack on Harry, and yet failed to kill him. But the scar says something. I really do think Harry is going to die~

It could be like a failed back-up attempt. But then Voldermort shouldn't have been so willing to want to kill Harry off in the 4th book... I don't really think he'd like a portion of his soul gone to pieces at his own hand. But I suppose he could always make more...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome, new members. I have watched Harry Potter on TV. And I have this book at home. It's called Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I read the book already.

~Rene~ :t025:

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yeah, It's called the Philosopher's stone in Britian (and other places?) and The sorcerer's stone in the U.S.

Yeah, I think Harry will die in the final book. Rowling has hinted many times at his death.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Of course Harry is going to die. But we just can't admitt it because we love him so much and we'll miss him. :(

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    - Flavaquil - said:
    It could be like a failed back-up attempt. But then Voldermort shouldn't have been so willing to want to kill Harry off in the 4th book... I don't really think he'd like a portion of his soul gone to pieces at his own hand. But I suppose he could always make more...
    But, Harry has been the only one that has caused Voldemort to lose power. ONE portion of his soul will have been gone, but no one else would have the guts to try to find/destroy the others. And yes, he could always make more. :x

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    i don't think Voldemort was trying to make harry a horcrux, i bet he went into godric's hollow after hearing about the prophecy to kill Harry and to find something of Godric Gryffindor so he oculd have one item from every Founder of hogwarts and have seven horcruxes(seeing as seven is the most powerful magic number) but when the killing curse rebounded off Harry and hit voldemort, the prepared horcrux spell went flying and hit the nearest target: Harry Potter, creating the lightning bolt scar taht contains a portion of Voldemorts soul, which also explains how he was able to see into Harry's mind and was able to control Harry too

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    What I don't get... is HOW are you supposed to tell if something is a Horcrux? Was there something in Half-Blood Prince about it? I can't remember.

Anyway.... if Harry is a Horcrux, which would make an excellent plot twist, I bet he would be willing to kill himself for the sake of vanquishing Voldemort. He's just too darn heroic...

Let's see... so far we have only Tom Riddle's diary and Marvolo Gaunt's ring. The others, as guessed by Dumbledore, were Salazar's locket, Helga's cup, the snake Nagini, and whatever item belonged to Rowena. (Can't remember exactly what it was) The final piece belongs to Voldemort himself. I don't think it likely that Harry is one, though, as Voldemort would not want to destroy a piece of himself. (As stated by Flavaquil)

Welcome, new members!

(Lame idea, but I may eventually put up some quiz that will sort each club member into a House...)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, It's called the Philosopher's stone in Britian (and other places?) and The sorcerer's stone in the U.S.
    It's something to do with appeals to different audiences... the titling for numerous books are different in the US.
    But, Harry has been the only one that has caused Voldemort to lose power. ONE portion of his soul will have been gone, but no one else would have the guts to try to find/destroy the others. And yes, he could always make more. :x

Harry was only able to do that because of his mum sacrificing herself for Harry to live. Voldermort could attack and touch Harry after having Harry's blood for the resurrection thingy.

You're forgetting R.A.B. went and got the locket.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    @tempest: I mean at first, Voldemort didn't know that harry was horcrux, because of the flying horcrux spell, he didn't know what it hit, OR he could of just forgot about it seeing as his soul was just being ripped from his body, a horcrux spell would be something i would forget about. Anyways, after trying to kill him again and again, he finally realised that Harry is a horcrux(probably sometime after CS) and he then tried to back off Harry a little, then in GOF, harry almost foiled Voldemort's plan again, THEN in at the department of mysterys, harry BROKE the prophecy and ultimately defeated a hord of Death Eaters with a few Stupify and Expelliarmus spells, so Voldy finnaly got mad enough to where taking out a piece of his soul would be a small sacrifice so at least 2 of his plans could go without interruptions

also, who ever said that killing the holder of the horcrux would take out the horcrux too, i can see a dead body as a horcrux

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Anyone else heard about the HP7 leaks online? Gotta be careful where you look now... especially with two main characters dead....

Here's the book cover for anyone who hasn't seen it/read it yet!!
    Dial Up 56k warning though... the image is quite big.

HP7 cover

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
    Years
    It bites cause I have work all day when It comes out. And I won't be able to oick it up until the next day. ARGG!

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Well, what do you mean a 'horcrux spell'? Why would Voldemort use the spell while in the process of trying to kill Harry?...

Anyway, The American design is kinda boring compared to the other ones... I wished they would have worked really hard on it, as it's the last one.

I can't wait for this book. Only two days left! So exciting... Once I get this, I'm not going to be able to put it down.

Back