• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Harry Potter Fanclub~*

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I'm leaving tomorrow, so I'll leave the club in Memory's capable hands 'till I get back.

Spoiler:

Welcome, new HP members~

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    Spoiler:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Spoiler:

Chibaymega12

Years
    Spoiler:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Spoiler:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Chibaymega12

Years
    Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Spoiler:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    So did we have any topics about Harry Potter, everyone? Or are we discussing about Harry Potter?
    EDIT: 4400th post!

~Rene~ :t025:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Uhh, this is the Harry Potter club, and yar, if you open the spoilers there's a rather lengthy discussion goin' on.

And Flavaquil, agreed, I think everytihng is still a bit too vague. That's why I think that there will absolutely be another book down the road, and not just some encyclopedia, like a whole 'nother book.

Chibaymega12

Years
    ah, i dunno, Rowling's done, deffinately, but not with her whole writing career, i heard she was going to start writing Adults and Childrens books, but not another Harry Potter book.

Maybe she'll do a Brief "What Happened After the Seventh book" Kinda thing, prolly a soft cover about 200 pages long, but no way in this world or the next that she's gonna right a whole other book. The reson being that the topic is over- go into spoiler if more interested

Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yeah, but I have a few other ideas on waht they could make a book of. I'll put it in spoilers, though I don't know if it really needs to be-

Spoiler:

Those are just a few ideas, and there are probably more options on top of that for another. I really think that she won't want to part with this series and will make another out of love for the books. It seems like she is just a fan herself, except she gets to make the stories AND read them.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Nah, I think she could make whole books out of some of that stuff. I don't think 200 pages could do that much info. justice.

Back