• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    yes, I am very much alive

Also, guys. Got a PM from gunner, I was the last to leave the school and the water pump was running. I can choose between shutting it down or leaving it on until next year. I feel like the interesting choice would be to leave it on. What do you guys think?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Also, guys. Got a PM from gunner, I was the last to leave the school and the water pump was running. I can choose between shutting it down or leaving it on until next year. I feel like the interesting choice would be to leave it on. What do you guys think?

Leave it on, because Water-type Pokmon will be happier that way. :B

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

Bruh. Leave that ish. That's serial killer horror movie type of stuff.

"Gee, let me go alone into the basement to shut off the water pump. I bet nothing will happen down there."

Run, fool.

Killua

I think that you can be killed if you go there but if you dont someone will be killed for sure

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Hm. I don't think I got anything to offer this phase (except to leave the water running, maybe it'll flood the school and we'll get good shenanigans!) besides the fact that I really don't believe the kill will be me. Also, my character is female.​

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years

that's weird, I got the same choice.
    I haven't decided on it yet, but I think I might go turn it off. . .

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    hmmm i think it's risky, but if you two take different paths we could see both outcomes?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Well, if one of you does and one of you doesn't, the water pump will still be off at the end of the day, and we reap whatever comes from that. If you both go to turn it off, maybe a "safety in numbers" thing will occur, where you guys won't get shanked by the spooky monsters down in the basement because you'll be together.​

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I like kiyo's idea.
    But I'll probably still turn it off if omi has already chosen.

-----

I just sent in my action to go turn it off, wish me luck :D

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I left it on because I thought that was more interesting and I was not interested in dying. Good luck, Nimsy!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I find it interesting that Omi said he was the last to leave the room, because my PM stated that as well. And I thought we were all in the same class...

Anyway, I let it flow freely, since it probably wouldn't matter anyway when Nimsy decides to turn it off.

Back