• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I find it interesting that Omi said he was the last to leave the room, because my PM stated that as well. And I thought we were all in the same class...

Anyway, I let it flow freely, since it probably wouldn't matter anyway when Nimsy decides to turn it off.

Our role PMs state in what class we are and around 4 other people we are with, so I assume there's 4 classes or so.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    It doesn't take that long to fix a flooding problem.

Besides, I'm just being considerate . . . UNLIKE YOU HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    It depends of the flooding problem. If the school had wooden flooring, then it would take weeks. Besides, flooding on the chem labs could be disastrous and dangerous.

Also, I'm a nice person, Nimsy. But one of our classmates died and I'm a coward, I don't want to die.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Hi send in your votes to save someone, I got all of your choices haha. Im actually laughing on how you all think the water pump is in the basement lmao

Im changing phases in about a few hours or so

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [SAVE] Melody This is a return from last time. ;)

Wiz, you are the next one, I swear. T^T

Back