• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I got another choice to make.
    So much pressure >.<

I'm the last to leave the classroom, do I lock the door behind me, or keep it unlocked?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    If you leave it unlocked, it would allow a student to escape into the classroom and hide, maybe? If you lock it, it may block a potential hiding place.

#lifeordeathdecision

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    there's a few scenarios I worked out.
    1) as you said, a student may need to hide in there to escape death.
    2) the hater hides in there and sneak attacks a passing student
    3) the hater booby traps the classroom and the traps go off when the students go back the following day.
    4) A student goes in to grab something and the hater locks the door behind them, fills it with poisonous gas and kills said student.
    5) student goes in to grab something, Hater sets the room on fire.
    6) student goes in to grab something, is sneak attacked by the hater.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Students have the keys to the classrooms. What kind of school is this?

I dunno, leave it unlocked, I'd say. Maybe people need something out of there later.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Weird. I just got the PM to also decide about locking or unlocking.

I guess I'll go with the crowd from this one - I can see more bad things coming from locking it than unlocking it.​

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    okay so, get in your choices guys, because if you dont, i'm auto choosing the bad choice for you ;)

oh and dont forget to save! aeternum, Sword Master, Absol used Bite!, and Lostelle need to vote today or they will be replaced or killed.

oh and its not a bad idea to suss out people this early on. js

Back