• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I think the two people that almost died should out, it'll help narrow down the list of who the hater and their disciple are.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Definitely steal it. Hater's gonna be use the pun "shocking experience" like some 4kids villain then make sure he has nothing to tamper with.

Also [Save] Kaneki!!!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    yeaah electricity and electric guitar tampering doesn't sound fun. but what about the ones who steal the guitar though? i hope you dumbies don't use it afterward, if this is in fact an electric guitar. :(

[Save] Kaneki!!!

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    [save] nakuzami
    Saving someone set to die won't help. The choice is what matters.
    I think the percentages are the chance that we become a victim of these situations.

Years
    [save] nakuzami
    Saving someone set to die won't help. The choice is what matters.
    I think the percentages are the chance that we become a victim of these situations.

Are you trying to mislead/confuse us? It's clearly stated that we have pre-determined deaths, and the percentages determine whether you actually die when you're supposed to. Honestly it's not that confusing, just read the posts.

[Save] Kaneki!!!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    here:

On the day of your death, your death will be judged according to RNG. You can either lower your chances or increase your probabilities of dying by the Death Rate. It is basically like the HP system. All of you will start at 50, which means you will have a 50 percent chance of dying on your day. The lower the death rate, the lower the chances of dying, and is same in reverse.

the first post says we all have pre-determined deaths, so we are all set to have a day where we're supposed to die. the choice probably does matter a lot but on the chance we pick a bad option they may survive regardless if their death percentage is low.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    hi, i only need the one choice and i can go on with the phase...

however, Klippy and Elektra Heart need to save someone or else they will be replaced...

Back