• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Save Kaneki!!!

Figured I'd be nice since that shouldn't have happened in the first place, but I was gone and couldn't send in a decision.

Speaking of which, I won't be here at all tomorrow, save for a few moments in the morning.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [save] Kaneki!!

I didn't miss as much as I'd though, thank god.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Kaneki!!! needs to vote today or else they will be replaced. I also need more replacements, this time for Merlin, because they have PMed me that they are leaving... The phase will end either later or tomorrow, depending on the time that I have.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    THE DISCIPLE'S POWER
    The Disciple breathed in the crisp air. They never felt this strong before. They decided to use one of their 5 powers today.

They didn't like how three people have already escaped death. Probably time for another reassessment?

They closed their eyes and focused on one particular person, and just like that, they are now back at the death row... Question is who?

The Hater smiled as tomorrow would probably be an exciting day indeed.​
    HIBIKAZE HAS REPLACED MERLIN
    PHASE FOUR DEATH RATES
    Here are everyone's current death rates so far. Green indicates your death rate is now lower compared to your previous death rate, Red indicates your death rate has been increased since your previous death rate, Gray indicates your death rate was changed but it did not increase or decrease, and White indicates that no change in your death rate occurred. The Determining Number indicates what the RNG rolled, and will dictate if you live or die. Getting the number lower or equal to your death rate will mean death, while you live if you get a number higher than your death rate.

Student 1: 49
    Student 2: 38
    Student 3: 49
    Student 4: 50
    Mia Letta: ???
    Student 6: 50
    Student 7: 53
    Student 8: 45
    Student 9: 50
    Max Swift: ???
    Student 11: 53
    Student 12: 42
    Student 13: 48
    Student 14: 42
    Student 15: 49
    Student 16: 44
    Brad Tesla: ???
    Student 18: 53
    Student 19: 49
    Student 20: 0​
    PHASE FIVE
    February 29th, 2016; Monday

Leap Day. It only comes once every four years. For Rockshore High, it is their annual Interdisciplinary Quiz Bee. The smartest of the smart of Rockshore High compete for the ultimate bragging rights.

While the students are hard at work preparing, The Hater and their Disciple watched as they planned their next death scene...

"Today is an exciting day my Disciple. Now that you're a little bit stronger after yesterday, I expect to see some deaths. This one could probably slip past you because he's pretty smart... Good luck." The Hater said as the Disciple left.​
    RULES
    ❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One vote per phase
    ❋ Please use [save] name or [kill] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two phases will increase your death rate to 100
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ You are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ Actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Self-voting is not allowed
    PLAYERS
    Here are the players of The Hater

Davepetasprite^2 as Diana Nadia
    Sun as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Universe as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    Ash as ???​

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Ok so it seems innocuous on it's surface; but with the hater lurking about I'd better just ask.

So someone forgot their book in the library; do I offer them mine or stay quiet about it?

I'll leave it up to the capable imaginations of the other students, as to what could go wrong with each choice.

Years
    Hey everyone, i got a PM saying

i entered the library with my friend and i notice that he/she forgot their book at home. Will u...

OFFER MY BOOK

OR

STAY SILENT?

Back