• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I highly doubt I'm associated with a cheerleader. I'd honestly be surprised if I was. But knowing a name was help.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    RNG hates you :(

Or probably the curse of gimmepie

Or both :3

I dunno about the curse and care less about it.

But it ain't cool if Omi is killed after our efforts,

what's the point to [save] if someone's gonna get killed eventually? *scratches head*

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Three takeaway parts of this - first, cake's probably involved, second, today's target is a girl, and third, she was previously targeted. So, looks like Mia Letta's on the chopping block and she will die a sweet death if we don't help her.

So could someone maybe explain to me how this makes sense? I'm pretty sure whoever Mia is; she's safe. The Hater has failed to kill her. Doesn't seem like the Hater would try again on the same person so soon. Can the hater do that? I mean, that's something that maybe possible...but improbable. But the cake clue only mentions a potential part of how the act may play out.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    what's the point to [save] if someone's gonna get killed eventually? *scratches head*

when we [Save] someone it lowers their kill percentage by 1, making it less and less likely for them to die on their pre-determined death day if we all huddle up to [Save] them. sometimes RNG isn't in favor and the person may die anyway.. but reducing it will help keep it in our favor.

Years
    Got the follow thing as well and i think its a bad idea personally to follow

Also, i did this earlier but here goes, Im mia and it said me and nimsy were safe in the phase post

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    first of all i seriously thought i wasn't in this game because irl stuff. but now that i've been given a clear notice that I am indeed still here:

should i follow a friend who is following someone else into the wilderness or stay at camp.
    Personally, I say better safe than sorry, but if you're feeling adventurous go for it.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    i s2g next game im hosting, im requiring everyone to read the op or else im gonna kill them off :/

just kidding but srsly, if you still have things on your mind, just ask me directly

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Got the follow thing as well and i think its a bad idea personally to follow

Also, i did this earlier but here goes, Im mia and it said me and nimsy were safe in the phase post

Mia are you a certain film star from a website called CornPub? ;) ;) ;) You know, a site where they post vids of you interacting with hot dogs, I mean cooking? ;)

You get this from answering my post, Uni.
    [save] Universe
    a lame excuse to let Gunner know I'm still in this game, despite the tight schedule.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    sun wat

Anyway, I'm not sure about this choice ... on one hand, you may be the determining factor in saving that other person (as we've seen with other choices: the water pump didn't affect the people making the choice, it affected Brad Tesla instead, etc.) so ... if every choice is following form, it might be a good idea following them to the woods. But the horror movie logic professor inside of me is saying "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE" so take that as you will.​

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I was going to end the phase tonight but, since it's exam week, I'm gonna try to end it tomorrow.

Ash and Melody need to vote today or else they will be replaced.

Back