• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'M GOIN INTO THE WOODS

also sorry this is late i was at work sfhilfhe okay [save] draskk idk if he's going into the woods but yea let's do this

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    BEARS LIKE IT ROUGH
    Mia Letta and Ashley Bailey were talking to each other as they trekked through the forest when they noticed Winnie Schfeltzer deviating from the path with one of their classmates.

"Yo, Ashley, where do think Winnie is going?" Mia asked.

"I don't know... We should follow them, just in case." Ashley said as both of them followed Winnie and her friend.

Meanwhile, Winnie and her friend found a forested area with lots of foliage and soft ground.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm finally doing it with THE Wynter Panini Schfeltzer." Winnie's friend said excitingly.

"Don't get your hopes up, bub, you're just my rebound after what happened to Max." Winnie inched closer to her friend, gripping his shirt.

"And, it's Winnie, babe." Winnie kissed the guy as both proceeded to take their clothes off while making out.

In the distance, the Hater is disgusted on how Winnie was able to fuck someone after the death of her fuckbuddy, Max Swift. They took out one of their special paninis and threw it near them.

While the two were busy making out, the guy noticed something moving in the background.

"Wait, Winnie, did you hear that?" he asked.

"Hear what?" Winnie looked around until she saw what was behind her.

"FUCK!" Both of them cried out.

Ashley and Mia were walking in the direction of the two when they saw Winnie's friend, naked and all, run past them, booking it like some Olympic athlete.

Then, they noticed Winnie screaming as she was chased by a huge grizzly bear.

"ASHLEY, MIA, HEEEEEEEEELP!" Winnie shouted as she is trying not to get killed by the bear.

Ashley and Mia distracted the bear, as Winnie hid behind the foliage. The two of them split up and hid in separate bushes, confusing the bear.

Once the bear was gone, the three of them convened.

"Oh my god thanks guys, if you weren't been there, I would probably be dead right now..." Winnie thanked the two.

"It was no problem, Winnie..." Ashley said.​
    WINNIE SCHFELTZER IS SAFE FROM DEATH... FOR NOW
    PHASE SIX DEATH RATES
    Here are everyone's current death rates so far. Green indicates your death rate is now lower compared to your previous death rate, Red indicates your death rate has been increased since your previous death rate, Gray indicates your death rate was changed but it did not increase or decrease, and White indicates that no change in your death rate occurred. The Determining Number indicates what the RNG rolled, and will dictate if you live or die. Getting the number lower or equal to your death rate will mean death, while you live if you get a number higher than your death rate.

Student 1: 49
    Student 2: 38
    Student 3: 48
    Greg Perry: DEAD
    Mia Letta: SAFE
    Student 6: 49
    Student 7: 53
    Student 8: 45
    Student 9: 48
    Max Swift: DEAD
    Student 11: 52
    Student 12: 42
    Student 13: 48
    Winnie Schfeltzer: 32 [Determining Number: 99]
    Student 15: 49
    Student 16: 44
    Brad Tesla: SAFE
    Student 18: 53
    Student 19: 49
    Student 20: 0​
    PHASE SEVEN
    March 20th, 2016; Sunday

The Hater sit quietly along with her Disciple. They were not happy how things turned out with Winnie. They wanted them gone too...

"Okay, enough playing around, my child. We have to bring the big guns now. We should wait for her to be alone, then we can strike. Shouldn't be hard, wouldn't it?" The Hater asked the Disciple as they watched her through the car.​
    RULES
    ❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One vote per phase
    ❋ Please use [save] name or [kill] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two phases will increase your death rate to 100
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ You are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ Actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Self-voting is not allowed
    PLAYERS
    Here are the players of The Hater

Davepetasprite^2 as Diana Nadia
    Omicron as [supporter]Greg Perry[/supporter] [P5]
    Kaneki!!! as [supporter]Max Swift[/supporter] [P5]
    Sun as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Universe as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    Ash as ???​

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I have make a choice as well: I need to go to the store to get some supplies to finish my project. Question is, do I go, or do I ask my friend?

I'm a male. I don't know what gender my friend is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Aw yes Winnie. <3

I guess it depends on if you think something will happen if you go. Or if your friend will end up going alone if you don't go which is what we don't want rn.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Meanwhile, Winnie and her friend found a forested area with lots of foliage and soft ground.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm finally doing it with THE Wynter Panini Schfeltzer." Winnie's friend said excitingly.

"Don't get your hopes up, bub, you're just my rebound after what happened to Max." Winnie inched closer to her friend, gripping his shirt.

"And, it's Winnie, babe." Winnie kissed the guy as both proceeded to take their clothes off while making out.

In the distance, the Hater is disgusted on how Winnie was able to fuck someone after the death of her fuckbuddy, Max Swift. They took out one of their special paninis and threw it near them.

While the two were busy making out, the guy noticed something moving in the background.

Gae secs pls, Gunner-sama.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Inside, the hater is probably going to hit them with a car.

well if guns were involved as previously mentioned, maybe it has something to do with a sniper (a big gun lmao). so they could probably be shot in both outcomes. id say stay inside tho, the car seems to be a bigger possibility

Back