• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I thought when we got tested you were deciding if we were in or not? o.o

Well, then yes, I'll take a spot, as the Fighting type if that's fine.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Right okay im at dilemma lol
    I lost to aero 2-0 (1-0 but he killed a guy on purpose so eh) but it would have been 0-3 to me if i had brought the right breloom LOL I used effect spore breloom on shoddy by accident. I still think if it was a 3-0 to me his team is commendable therefore my verdict on this is he should be leader But roshi makes the calls so over to you xD

EDIT: i think he said he quit LOL

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    :P You're awfully fond at making excuses.

Anyway, if I get the spot, I quit. I don't want to be in the league anymore. I didn't even know that Arcanist was "testing" me.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I HAZ THE BATTLE LOG lol @ Proof i used wrong breloom and toxic killed myself lol

i thought you said challenge me when your ready and you used mono normal :l

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    blimming fish, double battle. havent had one of those in some time...
    heres me challenging leingod f8 to a gym battle:)

EDIT: beat leingod 4-0 in a fun double battle. also saw what i can do with a revenge killing dugtrio lol:)

Last edited:

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    lost 4 - 0 =T. A mis-click is what really did it for me, sending in onve my guys on my own EQ XD. A crit on weezing hurt as well, and a final crit saved him from a 3 - 0 (but really didnt matter). GG

Back