• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    In Arcanist's rematch against me he won 5-0.

Sorry stavross, I need to make one small tweak before I open. We will have our battle tomorrow if we are on at the same time.

Phoenix2389

ex-Gym Leader and Ice Warrior
    Years
    Im so sorry for the inactivity the past few days, ive been busier than anticipated so ill just close the gym till I have some time, again sorry Greene, fellow leaders and challengers.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Wow, I was promised a challenge and now he closed xD Just goes to show...

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Amazing battle with pheonix lead to a 1-0 victory to me, and surprisingly no hax that effected anyone so it was a pretty fair battle. Scarfed hitmonlee won it for me, and i learned that a couple of certain pokemon can be VERY VERY bulky, and of course a natural casualty was my moltres xD

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Amazing battle with pheonix lead to a 1-0 victory to me, and surprisingly no hax that effected anyone so it was a pretty fair battle. Scarfed hitmonlee won it for me, and i learned that a couple of certain pokemon can be VERY VERY bulky, and of course a natural casualty was my moltres xD

lol flying through the ranks are ya arcanist. Shinyninetales might hafta hurry up if he wants to be the first to challenge painter

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    lol flying through the ranks are ya arcanist. Shinyninetales might hafta hurry up if he wants to be the first to challenge painter

I'd be careful, you're next xDDD
    And SNT will probs be done before me, but lose to Painter in an epic display of Painter's omega hax pwnage xD Please note i said Hax

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    rofl
    well since challengers can now change their teams thru the elites can i change my team that i used for my battle with s9?
    *hopes i can*

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Do it anyways and when greene starts ranting tell him that IT WASNT SPECIFIED IN THE RULES I KEN DO WHATEVER I WANT COZ I IZ TEH LEAGUE CHAMPION (And then go on about something being Disorganized Remind you of someone xD)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Hmm. After skimming through the rules, it looks like there's no limit to how many pokemon we can change between each elite battle, but if we lose, we start all over. So the answer's no limit.
    PS: I'm not racing. I'm at the mercy of the Ditto while Lein hasn't closed his gym for...well, I don't remember him ever closing his gym.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I know but the prospect of me winning against lein is very slim since im quite rubbish at double battles, so I'll lose about 4 times xD
    And the E4 are also aloud to switch teams if im not mistaken?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    rofl
    well since challengers can now change their teams thru the elites can i change my team that i used for my battle with s9?
    *hopes i can*

As Champion you are no longer a challenger and even before the rules change you could use whatever team you wanted with standard clauses.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Right then, for my final gym badge, I challenge Leingodf8 for the Poison gym badge. (And oh yeah thanks greene for effing ruining my sig with 10 images xD, Hope i get a case like S9)

Back