• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heavenly AMV Contest [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Username: Derozio
    Name of Video: FMAB AMV
    Anime/s used: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Song Used: Taste the blood (dmc3 sountrack)

I suck at AMVs. And this video proves it. But yeah, my first one so I hope I'll be excused to put anyone through this agony. ;;

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • just a quick one, not really 100% done yet.. but you all should get the idea.

Warning: Rated R or T for strong language.

User: Rukario
    Name of video: I'm on a boat
    Anime used: Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
    Song used: "I'm on a boat" by Lonely Island​

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Made so much mistakes and I hope I don't anymore. lol
    Anyway, I have this one more AMV which is above 1 min luckily so here it is:

Username: MEGAS
    Name of Video: Pokemon Absol AMV~Falling Inside The Black
    Anime/s used: Pokemon
    Song used: Skillet - Falling Inside The Black

Years
  • I wanna join too ^^

Username: Akihara
    Name of Video: Pokemon-Prelude
    Anime/s used: Pokemon/Pokemon Advance/Pokemon DB/Pokemon BW, Pokemon Movie:The Power Of One
    Song used: Prelude 12/21
    Artist: AFI

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Question: Do I have to add my name is I made the vid perfectly timed and forgot about the name haha. I could add it at the bottom at the start or something if you want me to.

and mine flits between sizes which is very annoying. lol. i hate it. doesnt fit the size i want :(

Edit:Forgot about sign up form.

Username: Razer302
    Name of Video:One Piece AMv - Saving Robin
    Anime/s used: One Piece
    Song used: Three Days Grace - Someone Who Cares

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Username: WildGamer
    Name of Video: Ash Vs. Paul - My Way
    Song used: My Way - Limp Bizkit

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Question: Do I have to add my name is I made the vid perfectly timed and forgot about the name haha. I could add it at the bottom at the start or something if you want me to.

and mine flits between sizes which is very annoying. lol. i hate it. doesnt fit the size i want :(

done not how i wanted but hey ho :)

Would you please fill out the form suggested in the first post and consider improving or renaming your video so that it stands a good chance? I like the video so far though, so if it's a WIP then carry on.

Made so much mistakes and I hope I don't anymore. lol
    Anyway, I have this one more AMV which is above 1 min luckily so here it is:

Username: MEGAS
    Name of Video: Pokemon Absol AMV~Falling Inside The Black
    Song used: Skillet - Falling Inside The Black

You must enable embedding on your entry video. If you fear that it will be disabled, then please be sure to go to https://www.megavideo.com register there and upload the video there and provide a backup link in your post please.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    It's rendering right now, will be uploading to youtube as soon as it's done, and I'll edit meh post.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    You asked me to reupload mine so I did, hopefully this matches your expectations:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years

• Would you please fill out the form suggested in the first post and consider improving or renaming your video so that it stands a good chance? I like the video so far though, so if it's a WIP then carry on.

Was going to work on it more today but ended up being called into work and I'm working all day so no time to change anything so that will have to do. Added all the info, forgot about it. Thanks for reminder. I will spend longer on the one for next year though.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • You must enable embedding on your entry video. If you fear that it will be disabled, then please be sure to go to https://www.megavideo.com register there and upload the video there and provide a backup link in your post please.

Oh crap... Forgot again about Embedding again. Anyway, I enabled it the embedding so it's all good now.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Then there was no point in rushing it if we still have a few hours. Crap. >_<

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Nah, if I edit it now, I won't be able to make it, because when I do I'll probably edit the whole thing all over and I could take up to 5 hours for that. -.-
    I'll just begin earlier next time.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    You wouldn't mind postponing the deadline slightly, would you? D;

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I am afraid the voting topic has already been submitted and voting will begin soon =[
    I am sorry that you couldn't enter in time.
    ;__;
    No problem.
    Now I've come up with another new years resolution. :/

Thanks anyway. C:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Just to be perfectly clear on this:

Entries are now closed!
    We apologize if you were unable to complete your edits and post your entries, maybe you can save them for the next Get-together. I certainly intend to fire up an AMV contest every chance I get, and I don't always theme them unless the event rules call for it. :p

I ask that any event administration staff passing by should close this thread when the voting thread/poll goes up if that is possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back