• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hidden Mythology [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Well, I gave Strikit over 24 hours and he hasn't replied for a few days, so looks like I might be moving on without him! Okie dokie PJ, if you and Skymin do split, I'll see you there, but as Skymin said, whatever will be will be!

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Sorry 'bout my absence. I've only got one day off this week (today) and I've been having to syringe feed a kitten at all hours of the night too. Buuuut I'm back in business and should knock out a post or two today.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Pokemagician: Shinx grew to Level 6! You caught a Kricketot at Level 2! Moves: Growl, Bide

and @Uccello: It's way past your deadline. Sorry but I need to cancel your reservation.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Awesome, thanks @miltankRancher! Ah, Strikit, Jason has abandoned Rexa ever so slightly, I apologize! Hope the little kitten is ok!

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
It's all good. I don't mind doing solo stuff. And the kitten is doing awesomely. I work at a rescue, and she was found at the city dump in a dumpster. She's far too young to have made it there on her own, so our assumption is she was intentionally thrown away. But she is eating on her own now, her eye infection is cleared up, and besides a small case of ringworm she's healthy. So the effort and sleeplessness was worth it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Just out of curiosity, did you post this story on 9gag?

Also, romdinner and I are working on a joint post which is why we have't posted in so long. But trust us, it'll b worth it!

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
@Strikit, glad to hear it's looking good for the little thing!
@Jegretis, looking forward to seeing what the two of you have in store!

miltankRancher

Years
I am extending the lockdown of Jubilife untile next Saturday, until I have the time to write the next part. Seeing as most of you are still just arriving in Sandgem, I think it is not a hassle to anybody. Till then, try to finish your posts! :)

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Sorry for not posting, my cousins had come so I had no time. Expect a post on Thursday, Saturday and maybe Sunday.

miltankRancher

Years
@Jegretis: Turtwig grew to Level 6! You also caught a Starly, Level 3! Moves: Tackle, Growl

@romdinner: Chimchar grew to Level 6!

Good joint post guys! :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Alright, sweet!

I'll have another post up shortly that gets Kat and Alex headin' towards Sandgem town.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I may or may not be shipping Kat and Alex and may or may not also be thinking of a catchy nickname that is rather hard to create using such short names. KATLEX 4 LYF

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Lol, Katlex. Doesn't sound too appetizing. Besides what about shipping Karly lol?

Also, just posted. Romdinner, feel free to have Alex follow Kat to Sandgem.

miltankRancher

Years
GM NOTE: Ship "Ganrose" Ganston-Primrose. See? See? Okay.

I am writing up the second part of the story now and I can tell you, if you want to see more diverse Pokemon, this second chapter will be your kind of thing. :) Plus, first Unova Pokemon coming up in the next chapter. So, go and reach Jubilife now!

Here's a spoiler on what Pokemons to expect next chapter. :)

Spoiler:

LOLOLOL.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Karly's ship is still in the dock. As much as I'd love to see her and Birdie hit it off (his awkwardness and her roughness would totally go hand in hand), she's a hopeless romantic, although she isn't totally at a lost for love. Although Birdie doesn't seem like a romantic type of guy lol

@miltank: Oh my god, I'm already imagining Karly getting swarmed by a horde of Zubats, or chasing a Magikarp down the beach as it flops away xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
@miltankRancher, and so, it begins! Looks like an...interesting catch list coming along there? xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
asdfghjkl omg i love zubat!!! SHOTS CATCHING ONE :)

now do i wait for pokemagician to post or...?

Back