• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The highest stat boost you have ever gotten?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
  • What I mean is that if you remember, what is the biggest boost (+xx) you have ever gotten to one of your pokemon's stats while levelling up?

I think the biggest boost I have ever got is +9, but then again I can't really remember..

When my friend was EV training his Timid Latias (god darn lucky boy) in Speed, I did see it get +13 in Speed though.. we were like "OMGWTF!?!!?!?!"

Years
  • iirc +16 on a Larvitar, but i can't really remember in which stat it was. But i think it was attack. How? Well, Larvitar needs a ton of Exp, and i was Ev training on the route between Sandgem and Jubilife (didn't really about specific ev training spots then), where stuff gives almost no Exp at all.
    I don't think i ever had a higher stat increase, since the most of the maybe 5 or 10 Pokemon i ever Ev trained were trained in Speed, against some random trainer with 2 Lv 50-ish Staraptors...

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    +9 on Nidoqueen's Speed Stat! w00t! That makes me proud!

Ayselipera

Oh dear... The highest I ever got was +5. I don't ev train as you can see.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Okay, now that i've started EV training, I have gotten some nice boosts..

Dialga: +15 in HP
    Breloom: +17 Atk
    Dugtrio: Dun dun dun...
    +20 in Atk. WOO!

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I believe I got +20 on a Trapinch the other day, for attack.
    And if I recall correctly, when my boyfriend got his Darkrai he went crazy EV training it in speed.

+40 on level-up, I believe. It was freaky-win.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Wow, some of these boosts are pretty amazing guys and girls! InvisibleGoldenBulbasaur, that's pretty effing sweet! AsaQuilava, +40 speed, that's pretty cool too :D

And E4 Sam, wow, i'd never think a Shuckle could get such a high stat boost in anything else than Defense or Special Defense :D

(I'm just waiting for someone to say they got a +50 or +60.. O_O)

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
  • I think my highest stat boost was +20 in Special Attack on my Gengar. I EV trained at the Old Chateau. It was a beast when it was Level 100.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2010
    +7. All thanks to Chansey. (who is now Blissey but whatever XD)
    And I don't even EV train...

Back