• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hoenn Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Ring..ring.. the sound of your alarm clock awakens you and you glance at it, it is now 6:00am in the mourning and you know whats going to happen today! today is the day u start your hoenn league adventure! you throw on your clothes and rush the professer's, Prof. birtch(SP?), labratory. You reach it and then enter, you walk up to the counter and greet the professer, the prof responds by saying "Hello, its nice to see you again, so what pokemon did say u wanted?"

Name:
    Pokemon: (Basic!)
    Description:
    Personality:
    Other: (optional)

Name:Igaru Monra
    Pokemon: Charmender
    Description:Has black hair and yellow eyes, wears a white shirt with a blue jacket over, a blue hat backwards, and blue shorts
    Personality:Igaru is a cool laid back guy, he takes things seriously and hates to be made fun of
    Other: Igaru has always had a feeling that he should be destined to be the greatest pokemon master alive, will it come true?

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Name: Marcella
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Description: Dark brown hair and eyes, some baggy pants and a t-shirt.
    Personality: Boring, spends most of her time daydreaming, quite imaginative.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name: Shaz3d
    Pokemon: Torchic
    Personality:Very shy around girls and new people, like to pig out on lollie but still remains a skinny boy.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    Name: Silver Cooper
    Pokemon: a talking Eevee! (without him, Silver isn't Silver)
    Description: Silver has brown hair and eyes, and a scar that looks like an Aggron on his leg. What he wears will differ from day to day, but he always wears black socks.
    Personality: Like his socks: dark. He doesn't share what he thinks, but shares everything else.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name:Chris Akio
    Pokemon: Mudkip (I want a talking pokemon too!)
    Description:Black hair, two armbands,two blue eyes,Red Sweatpant with a silver stripe, two black sneakers, a black T-shirt, and a pair of red sunglasses
    Personality:Nice, Incredibly smart. He is very smart and was skipped a couple grades. He is always very friendly.
    Other: He wants to be the world's greatest co-ordinator.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Ruki
    Pokemon: Sentret
    Description: Navy hair, gold eyes, black headband, black fingerless gloves, black tank top, black jacket, blue jeans, black tennis shoes, and a black pouch at her waste(like May's). She also has a scare over her right eye. She doesn't know where it came from.
    Personality: She is friendly and likes adventure. She isn't very talkative but she doesn't mind giving advise. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She is brave and always willing to make sacrifices for her friends. Because of her past she spends alot of time thinking and planning.
    Other: She's actually from New Bark but moved to Hoenn a week or so before getting her first Pokemon. She was a Pokemon trainer before but something happened and she doesn't remember much of it. Every time something happens that is similar to an event in her past it trigers a lost memory. Sometimes it also triggers a sequence of events and that triggers more events. Soon she'll have regained most of her memory or so she thinks but it's hard to say some times. The rest of her past is a mystery.

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    igaru was explaining to the professer what pokemon he wanted when 5 other trainers walked in "so the pokem-" igaru was about to tell the professer what pokemon he wanted until the professer interuppted him
    "ahh you must be the other trainers nice to see you well since we are all here i might as well hear what was the pokemon you guys requested again, igaru please come over here" the prof signaled to igaru to come over
    "now then tell me the pokemon you guys wanted" the professer said
    "well prof before i was interrupted, it was a charmender"
    "good choice i do seem to have just one left" the professer turned around and headed towards a rather large wall he pressed a button and soon enough the entire wall rotated 360 degree's and it was a lined with pokeball's
    "ok here we go" the professer obtained the charmender ball and gave it to igaru

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    Silver reached for what he hoped was a Bulbasaur. He was about to touch it when something pounced on his back. <Command Center, this is Ace 7. I have bombed the target.> Silver picked up the brown ball of fur. It was an Eevee. "Great. Do I get this? I really want to have a Bulbasaur." Eevee wriggled free of Silver's grip. <THIS is the human I get? Oh well. Can I name him?> Silver shook his head. "Wrong. I get to name YOU." Eevee ran to a back room and came out with a can of food. <Open this, and we'll talk business.>

may_flower

Lover of all Pokemon
    Years
    Name:Sakura

Pokemon: Sorry I don't know what I like all the fire pokemon starter of all the pokemon world. So think I will start with cyndaquil. Itwill be talking.

Description:She has short light red hair with two red ribbons. She have a red necklace with a yellow bell. She has red eyes and white skin.She like wear a red short sleeve shirt with a pink heart and she a orange backpack. She has a short pink skirt and white shoe. And she has first-aid kit for her pokemons.

Personality:Sakura is a girl with a kind heart and she never let her pokemon hurt. She is a great cook and great with battle. And contest too. Her mother die when she was in a ship with her mom and then two Gyarados almost kill Sakura but her mother push her and she die. The last she is is to look for her rare pokemon.

Other:She want to be a great co-ordinator and Pokemon trainer. And look for her mother's rare pokemon.

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    occ: i dont really like having two people have the same pokemon, may i suggest a cyndaquil, growlithe, torchic, houndour, poochyena, or any other basic pokemon form

Ic: igaru headed towards one of the traines that was accoupied by a eevee
    "well looks like u and that eevee are attached! haha to bad you didnt get a bulbasaur though maybe in your journey you could get a bulbasaur, anywayz mine name is igaru may i ask what yours is?"

may_flower

Lover of all Pokemon
    Years
    Sakura told Prof. birtch what pokemon she want and then Prof. birtch give Sakura a cyndaquil. When Sakura see the cyndaquil and then it use ember at Sakura. Prof. birtch pull the water hose on Sakura. When Sakura was dry and said good bye to Prof. birtch the cyndaquil talk.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    occ: umm im going to have to ask u to leave may_flower its not that your a bad rp'er (well just a little) but u could get more help at the rp academy sry

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I wake up in the mourning. "Oh no I'm late, I gotta meet Ignaru and the others at the lab." Today I am starting my journey as a pokemon trainer and I am meeting up with my friends at the professor's laboratory. "I wonder what pokemon I will get, I hope it is a water type." I said to myself as I ran out the door with my packpack. Iran to the laboratory. "Hi everyone, I am ready for my pokemon. I wanted to ask you professor, is it okay if I can have a Mudkip? That is my favorite of all the pokemon. I also want to apologize for being late for this. My alarm clock was broken." I told everyone. "Oh hi Ignaru, how are you?"

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    "I'm Silver." Silver turned towards the Eevee. "And I guess this is my companion?" Eevee nodded. <You bet. You get to feed me, bathe me, brush my teeth, comb my fur...> Eevee kept on going on and on. Silver got distracted by a group of Tauros playing out back. It would be so cool to have a Tauros..., Silver thought. Then, Silver planned his dream team in his head. <...and clean my nails, and buy me toys, and--> "Stop talking!"

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Name:Jen
    Pokemon: eevee
    Description:The Hoenn Adventure!
    Personality: loves to battle, is vary friendly
    Other: uhhh... I like eggs!!!

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    OOC: It seems I have some Eevee competition.

Silver was fingering a Pokeball on the professor's desk when Eevee slapped his hand. <No touching!> Silver withdrew his hand. "Ow...Who are you, my mother?" Eevee shook his head. <No, I'm your partner-in-crime.> Silver went out back for some fresh air. He sat on the back steps and sighed. Eevee came and sat next to him. All was silent for a minute. An Absol nudged Silver, and he turned to pet it. Then, the silence was broken. <Get back! That's MY human!>

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    occ: lol silver you do not know what came to my mind when i read the first sentence lol
    oh and dont mind the new color its the way i write now ^_^
    Ic:igaru followed silver outside to occupy him "well it seems like you and eevee are made for each other" igaru said joking around
    "well im heading out care to come along with me on this journey?" igaru asked

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
    OOC: A few basic things: You need longer posts, we're just getting our Pokemon, and my Eevee is the Alpha Eevee. There is no higher rank.

The Absol ran from Silver and cowered in the corner of a cave. Silver sighed, and looked at Eevee. "Scare another Pokemon away, and I'll duct tape your paws. If we want those Pokemon League rings, then we need more Pokemon." Eevee was confused. <What's a Pokemon League. Silver sighed again.
    "The Pokemon League is composed of the best trainers in Hoenn. The top four are the Elite Four. After them is the reigning champ. Lemme dig a little deeper here.
    "When you first enter the Pokemon League challenge, you have to fight Sidney. He's a guy who specializes in Dark Pokemon, like Absol and Cacturne. He puts his trust mostly in his Absol, for it is his top Pokemon. But that's not why he's so dangerous. See, Psychic moves won't work on his Pokemon. Plus, he has this monster Sharpedo that can swallow a ton of phyisical abuse before even THINKING about falling down.
    "Next is Pheobe. She's a Ghost trainer who has a vast variety of Ghost Pokemon, most from Mount Pyre near Lilycove City. Like Sidney, Psychic moves won't harm most of her Pokemon. She has a Dusclops capeable of Shadow Punch, a very dangerous Ghost move. A nicely-trained Swampert can easily beat her without breaking a sweat.
    "Next is Glacia, the Ice Queen. This is where things get complicated. You may be thinking Grass moves, but Ice can beat Grass. All of her Pokemon can use Hail, so any non-Ice Pokemon get hurt. Her Walrein is so powerful that it's Blizzard is like it's raining knifes. And it can't get any stat problems done to it. It has too much blubber.
    "Last is Drake the Dragon master. Ice can beat Dragons, but his Dragons are POWERFUL! If they weren't, then Glacia would be last. His Shelgon knows Dragon Claw. That's about the strongest Dragon move ever. And Shelgon has a rock-hard head, so it can do considerable damage with Take Down and not get hit by recoil. But it gets worse. After his Altaria and twin Flygons, he has a Salamence. It's almost impossible to beat. It can melt even the strongest Ice moves with Flamethrower. Beat him, and you have alot of luck on your side.
    "See what I mean? The four toughest trainers, and the various champions." Eevee was speechless.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    occ: i know that wasnt an insult and if it was i know it wasnt directed towards me
    1.i know we are getting our first pokemon
    2.some of my posts are short but not most of them
    3.Dont really know what the whole rank of your eevee was about

Ic:Igaru watched as silver explained the whole concept of the pokemon league to his eevee "well i will be on my then" igaru then turned around was going to make his way towards odale town, he whipped out his pokeball containing the fire pokemon charmender, he let the pokemon out
    "hey charmender do you want some fresh air?" igaru asked his companion.
    the charmender nodded in agreement
    After walkin for about five minutes igaru noticed some trainers battling and decided to stop and watch the battle, one of them was using a pidgey while the other trainer was using a spearow

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    After the professor gave me the pokeball, I ran out side to meet everyone else. "Hi everyone! Look at my first pokemon!" I threw the pokeball and out came a Mudkip.< "Hi everyone, you must be that trainer everyone calls Chris. Well I am your new pokemon. As you can tell I am a Mudkip." He explained>. "Wow, you can talk like a human. I thought that was impossible. I can see why the professor tiold me you were special. I think I will name you Jerry. <"Wow how creative. Couldn't you have thought of something better? Oh well, I guess everyone, my name is Jerry." I hope we will all be good friends!"> Jerry then went to go play with Silver's Eevee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back