• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Titanpad derped when I tried to edit that, sorry for that hahaha

And me and Kanea are checking in on our JP now and then but you know that. Stingray is active too right?

Years
  • I do.

That was more directed at Hereto, Brainstorm, Genevieve, Eraptor and Impossiperiod.
    I know it is a bit early for me to worry about inactivity from them but I'd hate to see this RP go the same way as Novia after so much work has gone into it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I know how you feel bro ;; the life of a GM can be harsh.

Years
  • All good guys :)

GM-induced panic attack don't worry too much just yet haha.
    Good luck with exams to those who have them.

@Stingray - I really like the vulnerability in that post.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    If a spot opens up I would love to know. :) I haven't role played in a LONG time, but I would love to start up again!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I do.

That was more directed at Hereto, Brainstorm, Genevieve, Eraptor and Impossiperiod.
    I know it is a bit early for me to worry about inactivity from them but I'd hate to see this RP go the same way as Novia after so much work has gone into it.

Oops, I'm really sorry, I had some really unexpected stuff turn up and I've been very busy. I'll be posting tomorrow/on Tuesday.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Full Name: Marley Rose

Age (13-18): 16

Appearance: Marley has long, flowing brown hair that ends about halfway down her back. In the light her auburn highlights can be seen. Marley is very average looking to say the least. She has very fair skin with tiny freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her skin isn't flawless, but she has very large forest green eyes. People say that is her best feature. Marley stands at about 5'5 and has a decent body structure, mainly because of her fast metabolism! Don't let her size fool ya; this girl can eat!

Marley's usual outfit consists of a pair of dark-wash denim capris that are rolled right above her ankles, a snug fitting crew neck red t-shirt, and a brown leather belt with a pokeball belt buckle and clips where she can attach other pokeballs. She has a black backpack full of all the neccesary items for a Pokemon journey.

Personality: Oh, sweet Marley. She's an awkward little thing. She is clumsy and goofy, but she has a big heart. She tends to get embarrassed pretty easy, causing her fair skin to turn as red as a voltorb! She understands that winning isn't everything, and is honestly not that competitive of a person. She cares more about the bond and memories she is creating with her pokemon more than winning itself. She can get jealous rather easily, and it also does not take much to hurt her feelings. Marley is also pretty smart! She knows how battles work and how to win them. Marley has a fun sense of humor and her friends say that she is a blast to hang around with!

Goal: Marley's goal is to make a name for herself. She comes from a large family of very competitive and impressive pokemon trainers, and it would be nice to be known as "Marley Rose" instead of "Daphne's sister"

Brief History: Marley moved around a lot as a kid, due to her sister's fame as insanely beautiful and a great contender for the elite four. The latest place she has been living is in Slateport City with her mother, father, her sister Daphne, and her three younger brothers.

Marley spent a lot of her childhood watching her sister's battles, so she knows a good bit about battling, but never really had as much of a thrill from it like the rest of her family. In all honesty, Marley is ready to go on her own journey to just get away from all of the constant pressure of becoming a great trainer like Daphne.

Chosen Starter:
    growlithetransparent.gif

Brody the Growlithe

(Oh my gosh, I am so sorry this is short. I am so rusty -_-)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Posted before I'm gone for the weekend...

Lannia is rather weak for her kind (she will never be able to lift/throw pokemon very well from a distant with her powers like MOST Psychics can) but she does possess unusually high speed and agility.

Years
  • @ Iwasapony - I really need to see some more in the history before I can accept you but you're reserved.

@Stingray - Sounds fair enough. :)

Years
  • @Sylveonstar, Impossiperiod, Eraptor and Heretostay - You guys really need to get a post in soon or you'll fall too far behind.

@Adventure and Kanea - I'm done with the JP now if you guys want to just double check it and make sure it is okay one of us can post it whenever.

@Everyone - Just thought I'd let everyone know that as of today there are chapters for all the way up to Slateport finalised by Scyke and I whilst I have now drafted chapters up until Petalburg (shortly after the second gym).

Just two reminders too whilst I am here.

1. Remember to record your team information in the titanpad I created. I can't put it to use if nobody is posting in it and I'd rather not fill it all in myself.

2. If you have any queries or anything both myself and Scyke are available to help you out. Similarly, if you're having trouble getting in touch with one of us or getting a conclusive answer from one of us you should go to the other. That's why we have two GMs after all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay after all the confusion caused by me :D I'm now done with the JP. So Kanea can post it whenever he feels like it's okay.

Even though animosity is brewing between Aya and Dava, I've really enjoyed making JPs with you guys. Maybe I'll have Dava go her own way in Mauville, but I really want to make more JPs in the future!

Years
  • @Eraptor - I just VM'd you about that. No need to worry about leaving just yet if you're still interested in the RP.

@Iwasapony - Time is nearly up for your reservation. Just a reminder.

@Adventure - I intend to have Aya separate from Akito and Dava in my next post, so that seems reasonable enough. :)

I also enjoyed JPing with the two of you and I actually quite enjoy the animosity between the girls. xD

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • More JPs would be awesome to read! It's always great to see when two or more people combine to create a post, I highly recommend it too.

Sorry if I don't seem that active around these parts guys, gimmepie is just such a beast that he handles most if all things himself haha. Maybe I need to join myself to be more involved... hmm.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • @Gimmepie: I have a small plan in the next JP where our characters get ambushed by a horde of something. So could Aya leave at the end of it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, TD will post our JP whenever you have time, right? And then maybe we can let TD start a new post in the IC and bunny Aya and Dava slightly before the horde ambushes. It can be just at the end of the cave. And then the post ends and we all start posting individually again because we were separated. Maybe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back