• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hoenn Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Thank you Dr Cool Santa. I'm not just randomly putting 493 Pokémon in Hoenn, I'm putting only those who fit the place. It's just to add a bit of variation, to be able to obtain different Pokémon. I have thought about this.

Progress report - i've decided to basically complete the tileset (Which is gonna be huge) before I do much, but I'll keep trying to show you little glimpses. There are alot of tiles to make...

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    To be quite honest, this really just seems like a sprite project at this point.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Main word in there is "seems". I don't want to show any videos until I've finished the Battle System Graphics. But work is going on with mapping and eventing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Before I started my game I learned how to rom hack.
    This may not sound important but, I could get almost perfect pictures of every map in ruby/firered/leafgreen/sapphire/emerald.
    By almost perfect I mean that the events will not appear in the maps.
    Kind of like a f4 screenshot of a map in rmxp.
    Maps include all maps.
    If you would like this just pm me.
    I can script a little too if you want my help for that.
    but, just as I said I am making my own game so I do not have unlimited time.

I really like your tiles.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
  • I have to say, this entire game looks incredibly original. I have ALWAYS wanted a game where you interact more with the NPCs and just... mooch around. And I have to say, I DO get annoyed by the fact that only a 10 year old can save the world in all these games (lazy champions...).
    (Still like my world-saving games though :P )
    And incidentally, does this mean no legendary battles?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back