• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen the hoenn remakes of the fifth generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    NOTE: THIS THREAD IS MERE SPECULATION. HOWEVER MUCH COMES TRUE HOWEVER IS, WELL... IS IN A LONG TIME, AT ANY RATE.

so, I, as I'm sure many of you have, have noticed a distinct pattern in the way gamefreak makes the pokemon games. first, there are three original versions, the two normal ones and the elite combination of all the good in the normal ones (yellow, crystal, emerald, platinum, and this so-called 'grey'). then, two generations later, the originals appear again, only much improved. the elite versions, unfortunately, are never remade.

they are much improved, though, and they come out better, of course, than the originals.

here's a list.

GEN I
    red
    green/blue
    yellow
    GEN II
    gold
    silver
    crystal
    GEN III
    ruby
    sapphire
    emerald
    firered (remake - two gens later)
    leafgreen (remake - two gens later)
    GEN IV
    pearl
    diamond
    platinum
    heartgold (second remake - two gens later)
    soulsilver (second remake - two gens later)
    GEN V
    black
    white
    grey (???)
    ruby remake -- two gens later
    sapphire remake -- two gens later

now. I have never owned or played the remakes, like firered or heartgold.

but, I'm hoping you guys will help me fill this list for the intention stated later in this (impatient? skip ahead).

RED/GREEN/BLUE -> FIRERED/LEAFGREEN
    added:
    sevii islands
    johto legendaries
    gen II updates
    taken:
    mew

GOLD/SILVER -> HEARTGOLD/SOULSILVER
    added:
    cerulean cave
    improved time system
    running
    taken:

so, need a little help there.

the point?

getting to it.

THE POINT:
    WHAT WILL THE HOENN REMAKES HAVE? AS IN, ADDED, TAKEN. ABOVE LIST WAS COMPILED TO LOOK AT WHAT THEY'VE DONE BEFORE TO SEE WHAT THEY WILL DO IN 2 YEARS.

so, all of this was for speculation. :D

me, personally, this is the only remake I will buy. ever.

and I don't know what new things were added in black/white, so that part's up to you guys. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    I think they might have pokemon from the fourth and fifth generations. Just a guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back