• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Homework Help Club

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Since Purin had the idea, she gets to be vice-president :P.

Basically, this club is where you can come to get help with your homework, in any subject... we all have specialties too :P. The only rule is that if you want help, you get it, but it means that if you can give someone else help you have to.

President: Jedi_Amara
    Vice-President: Purin

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    I'll be a helper...I'm a sophmore in HS, I'm not sure if I'll be able to help much, my math knowledge limits to what I'm currently being taught in Geometry. Science, Physics, History, World Hist Cult, English...English is too easy no matter the grade... etc. etc.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    And maybe we should also have a disclaimer notice like this:
    By me said:
    By accepting any sort of homework help in this club, you agree that any information that you have taken is at your own risk, and you shall not blame/sue anyone if you have a bad grade for incorrect/inaccurate information used in your work.
    (I get to be VP, yay! ^^ Thanks JA!)
    I can help in Maths, Science (Biology/Chemistry) [I'm at O level standard] to a certain extent, but if there's other that I can help, I will try to.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    I can do spelling REALLY well, so leave that to me. ^_~ and i'm glad to help someone else, as long as i also get help lol!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Thanks for all the offers of help. Purin, the disclaimer's a good idea, I'll edit my first post tomorrow when I'm on ^^. And as for spelling, I can help with that too! Also I can help with Physics, Chemistry, German, English and Maths (my specialty).

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    I'll help too! I'm only in 7th grade, but I do know a lot! I can solve standard questions in most subjects, I'm in French, and I'm in pre-algebra, so I could also do some math. But, there will be sometimes where I'll need help too!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Yay! We've got a whole heap of helpers XD. Now to find someone who needs help :P
    lol, I think that's the only problem ^^;;
    I think I need help in English, does anyone knows how to use the word "got"? My problem with this word is, everytime I use it, it sounds as though I'm using Singlish, a slang here in my country. I have no idea what is the right way to use it. Is it "I got" or "I have got", or something else?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You say "I have". People sometimes use "I have got" but it's not right.

Or do you mean you "got something yesterday"? Then you say "I got", but it would be better to say "I bought" or "I received" or something.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    He got what was coming to him? It's not being really descriptive such as "He received what was coming to him" but it does sound a little...punishing to "he" That's as far as Got can go....But you have to think of it like spanish....

Different forms of verbs...

Yo-Tu-El,Ella,Ud-Nosotros-Ellos,Ellas,Usd....

I-You-He,she,he/she dignified-We-Them(M), Them(F), Them(D).

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Great idea! But I'm sure no-one knows how to congegate the third person imparitive of Canis in Latin.
    I'd love to join though.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    That's right Purin.

Kiri, you mean "conjugate the third-person imperative" right? XD I always wanted to learn Latin, but my school doesn't have it so I took German through high school instead.

Back