• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Homework Help Club

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OK, it's a sideways parabola, so it's a parabola of y=x^2 rotated 90 degrees clockwise about the origin, but it's only the positive square root so it's the left side of that parabola rotated.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    No problems. *winks* Drop by if you need anything else XD.

You know, this kind of thing would really benefit from a subforum.
    Yup, but the demand level is not enough for a forum request, methinks --;; *thinks back to how Omega asked for a Manga forum and succeeded*
    I don't know what a parabola is, that is something new to me :paranoid:

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    Hey if you can help me i would be greateful but if you cant, its fine... :shocked:

I am reading this book called Pygmalion by Bernard Shaw for English and I am supposed to write about ironies found in the book. I could not find any... :dead:

If you have read the book and if you can give me some insight...I would really appreciate it. :nervous:

Thanks! :chinese:

Rave :confused:

Back