• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hora Region

Ravenide

The Arting Starvist
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    DISCLAIMER:
    Spoiler:

The Hora Region

The Hora Region

"Hello there! Welcome to the Hora Region! My name is Karen Rosewood! I'm the local Pokemon Professor in charge of equipping new trainers like you so you can take on this ancient land! You'll soon be arriving in Evergreen Town, so pay me a visit in my lab once the plane lands! Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go, and make sure to wear a winter jacket! It gets really cold here!"

MAP OVERVIEW

Spoiler:

THE FAKEDEX

Spoiler:

NOTABLE PEOPLE

Spoiler:

JOIN THE EXPLORATION

Spoiler:

TRAINERS CURRENTLY IN HORA
    Spoiler:

-------------------------------------

Finally, guys, I'd like to apologise if this thread is in a totally wrong section. I tried looking at the FAQ, and it seems this one SHOULD qualify. I guess I should make my purpose clear, which is to develop this fakedex and region. Hopefully you guys could help me out with this. Thanks for stopping by!​

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Wow, I'm truly amazed by this. Your art is amazing! I was browsing your DeviantArt page and saw how many more you've already made. I can't wait to see how you implement those.

Also, don't worry, your thread is in the perfect place.

Ravenide

The Arting Starvist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    Wow, I'm truly amazed by this. Your art is amazing! I was browsing your DeviantArt page and saw how many more you've already made. I can't wait to see how you implement those.

Also, don't worry, your thread is in the perfect place.

Thank you for the confirmation, haha! I was really scared that this thread was in the wrong place. xD

The Hora Region

Anyway, here's a new fakemon. It's... a bamboo cannon... yeah.

Bombaloo maybe?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Wow! Your artwork is amazing! And yes, joining your region could be as simple as showing support and helping with ideas, but we're hoping it can be much more than that.

I look forward to seeing how your region grows! I want to know more about the cities of Hora.

Back