• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The I am... game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Here's a new game that I thought of a few days ago.
    The All Important Details!
    You put something humorous after the words "I am…"
    Get it? Got it? Good!
    RULES
    1. ALL PC rules apply
    2. No I am... answers that flame other members or people
    3. No using your own name or PC username. It's just not funny and is obvious.
    4. Have Fun and be CREATIVE

I'll start!
    I am... IRON MAN!

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I am… in my wedding dress. It doesn't have pockets! Who has pockets? Have you ever seen a bride with pockets?! When I went to my fitting at Chez Allison, the one thing I forgot to say was "GIVE ME POCKETS!"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I am procrastinating on most things in life.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I am… here to save a princess, and if she doesn't have little wings and a funny name, I'm gonna be really cheesed off!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I am … during my free time letting some thirteen-year-old psychology fellow who couldn't cut it in real medicine ask me questions about my personal life. So here's the inside scoop there, Pumpkin, why don't you go ahead and tell me all about power...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back