• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

&^*^$-The Ichida Fan club-$^*^&

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    He is the coolest guy on this FORUM (Well hes my cousin)
    ICHIDA
    He is great at battleing and has the awsomest team.also he has completed the pokedex.
    so lets join to show the awsomness of ichida!!!!!!!!!!
    Members:
    poketrainer2004
    ichida
    ryouki
    xXscytherXx
    Toki_Wartooth
    Kota
    ~Kazaam~
    Bishopk
    Xairmo
    ~Rose Reaper~
    Hata-kun
    sims796
    Richard Steel
    Litrid

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hahahaha. Dont worry Ichida, This thread will be fine. It'll survive. You're a respected enough battler and such around these parts to keep a FC from dying.

Heh. I'd be willing to bet a shiny spinda that this FC will have 50 posts by 10/10/07 XD And yes, Any ONE person can take me up on that bet. ^^"

Oh, and since I'm here I might as well join in. :P You're a good battler even IF we disagree strategy wise lol

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    xD @ ^
    It isn't gonna DIE! ichida's a Great Guy! So He will never ever make this Fan Club uh...Dead
    So Ichida, what's your Favorite Pokemon and it's Movesets? Your a Pro at those things

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    kk i know iwas kidding
    well i know he likes gyrados
    and he has a great move set for it
    all i know is he uses dragon dance but cant remember other attacks

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Ichida, I'm joining...

We've had our ups and downs..Um, actually nah, i completely hated you when i first saw you (Mainly because you had Scythers name on your friends list >_>) but you seem cool, and like a down-to-earth person the few times that we've talked xD

So yeah..

*Joinage*

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    So Ichida, what's your Favorite Pokemon and it's Movesets? Your a Pro at those things

I prefer not to reveal my battle teams outside of battle, but I will say I love the move Outrage. It perfectly expresses my passion and fury in an intense battle, and how when I'm backed against the wall, I explode back and conquer all opposition!! *victorious pose*

Kota

Years
    I prefer not to reveal my battle teams outside of battle, but I will say I love the move Outrage. It perfectly expresses my passion and fury in an intense battle, and how when I'm backed against the wall, I explode back and conquer all opposition!! *victorious pose*

Lol. I'll join.

Don't give to many of your techniques. I'll be planning to use your weaknesses. =)

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    cool some more members "edits u on"
    well thats a good idea not to reavele i cant even remember

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years

Oh right, I thought it wasn't really a vital part of Strategies =P
    xD, I guess i have a lot to learn XP

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Yeah, he's pretty well known.
    (Is he well-liked? Well, yes, by those who agree with him.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back