• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    They wouldn't have been half as scary to me if I hadn't realised that some of them were Itachi's kids...implying; num, num, num...don't know.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    6 months Myra...? Goodness the longest i've ever been grounded was a week. What the heck did you do?

StellarPhoenix

Bird Freak
    Years
    I changed mai name YAY!!!
    Yeah, that's spam, Deidei.

But anyway. D'you ever think that maybe Myra... I dunno, engineered this? Like, made it look like she couldn't get on so that she could slip away quickly and quietly? Have you ever thought that maybe she thought we'd had enough of her?
    I'm just saying... D'you think she actually left? As in, not coming back?

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Yeah, that's spam, Deidei.

But anyway. D'you ever think that maybe Myra... I dunno, engineered this? Like, made it look like she couldn't get on so that she could slip away quickly and quietly? Have you ever thought that maybe she thought we'd had enough of her?
    I'm just saying... D'you think she actually left? As in, not coming back?

Why would you assume that of me?! I've missed this place to the point where I've snuck back on! Yeah! I'm not supposed to be on here until June! And I'm here anyway!

Akarei Yorume

Years
    Yayz! I'm happy, 'cause my birthday's this Thursday! >.> I really hope N-XIGE will be on then.
    I just wonder what he thinks of me now.

But anyway... I might get a new cat soon. ^^ I'm glad of that... it's been pretty sad living without a pet...

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I missed your birthday! D: I'm an awful daughter.
    But you can't blame me.
    I was in Texas, completely cut off from the computer
    and worse,
    my iPod.
    *legasp!*
    So Happy belated Birthday!

Akarei Yorume

Years
    HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?! MYRA'S BACK, BABEH! WHOO-HOO! I'M BACK! No more sneaking on teh compy! *dances and glompz everyone*

@Izy: Thanks!

I got a bunch of Naruto cards, and as I was flipping through them, suddenly I shrieked so loud I almost broke teh windows... and my family's eardrums. I GOT AN ITACHI CARD~ *dances like a moron*

AND I GOT PLATINUM OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I didnt missed it. ;)

So you got platnuim to omg awsome. Once im done with the story im going to online battle you K

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I don't do trading cards anymore, but i'm guessing that's what you're talking about, right? They make Naruto trading cards?
    Whoa, good song on. Brb.

Whew, good song. What was I saying? Eh, i don't remember how I was gunna continue. Dang memory. It makes me sad sometimes.

Back