• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    Hi. Mind if I join? I'd like to know some more members around PC and I should at least know my brother-in-law's pair. I read a few posts of this page and your name is Sam right?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Really weird dreams... that's all I have to say. Click on my DA link if you want to read about it... I'm too lazy even to copy and paste. <---- yet I'm not lazy enough to simply put c&p. O_o

xD lol
    whatsup sam?
    sorry I havent been on lately T_T ive been working alot since this will be my last week of school 8D

and of course you can join Aaron ^_^

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Trying to figure out how I can get an animation into my sig. O_o Maybe I'll just go with the banner... but the animation is so freaking cool!

Hey sam 8D
    *hugs*
    ^_^
    Whatspu?

Oh and yah I know what you mean I can never put an animation on a pic >_>
    it always stays still when you edit it >______> T_T

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hi guys!
    I'm rather hyper right now and i found this in all my subscribetion thingys, so i decided; Hey, she's my friend! I'll say something here.
    so this is it.
    haha this is kinda like my fanclub, mostly just two people talking back and forth.
    haha.
    that's funny.
    so what's up?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    ME MUST JOIN IR AND I KNOW EACH OTHER FOR .........(MAKES UP A RANDOM DATE IN MAY) IF I JOIN I WILL GIVE IR ORAGAMI ^_^

Back