• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    they are fun, we're renting another one for my birthday hahahahahahaha

sorry Myra.... uh... what's up? are you feeling happy or sad or angry or confused today?

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    I had a dream about you guys again. ^^;

But Izy was a squirrel, and the FBI was after her because she stole their techno state of the art data. XD So I was hiding her in my house, and Kay popped up and said Itachi stole her cookie, so I looked around but I couldn't find Itachi anywhere.
    Then I went outside and Itachi was fighting Narutard over me... o.o
    And Izy blew up my bathroom... <_<

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    cool i blew up a bathroom :D... and i was a squirrel! ohhhh can i be a flying squirrel? they're cooler

StellarPhoenix

Bird Freak
    Years
    In the "what Naruto character is the poster above" thread, my first result was Sasuke. I am a lot like him... o.o
    Yeah, it seems like you are. ^^ You seek vengance on those that wrong you! :O
    XD

So how is teh Myra? Seem's you've developed even more of an attachment to Narutard. XD Wow, you've fallen badly for him. ^^ But I suppose that's only natural.

Akarei Yorume

Years
    Yeah, it seems like you are. ^^ You seek vengance on those that wrong you! :O
    XD

So how is teh Myra? Seem's you've developed even more of an attachment to Narutard. XD Wow, you've fallen badly for him. ^^ But I suppose that's only natural.

lol. ^^ Yes to both of those.

I HAD AN AWESOME DREAM LAST NIGHT! I was a Pokemon Researcher, and I was studying a place where Kyogre is said to appear when the... well, when something happens, I forgot what it was. ^^ It was amazing!

So... I got a brilliant idea... ¬¬ A story about Pokemon Researchers, who study Legendary Pokemon! ^^ I've even got a few names down.

The leader of the facility is Shad. Though his name would make you think he's a very serious guy, he totally isn't. He loves to have fun, and has a way of making everyone feel at least a little better. (as such, he has a Blissey. XD) He's a real go-getter, and he happens to have a crush on Lillian. He has light chocolate-brown hair, and bright green eyes. His favorite Legendary Pokemon is Suicune. But he likes Ho-oh a lot too.

The second in command, Wolfram, is very quiet, but he is a powerful Pokemon Trainer in his own right. Sometimes he seems overly confident, but at others, he doubts himself. He fancies Myra, but is very... clumsy when he talks to her. If anyone does anything to Myra, he loses track of everything, and his only purpose is to wreak havoc on those who hurt her. (he is VERY protective!) His signature pokemon? He doesn't have a signature pokemon, but his Alakazam and Charizard kick butt! He has dark orange-red hair, and has bright yellow-orange eyes. His favorite Legendary Pokemon? Mewtwo, though he is very interested in Deoxys and Rayquaza as well.

Myra is a very skilled Pokemon Trainer- she knows every pokemon's type, their strengths, and weaknesses. Her signature pkmn is Umbreon. She is very sensitive- she's easily offended. If she's offended she'll either go into a rage against the offender, or slink into the shadows, possibly to cut herself (though she's trying very hard to break the habit.) She can be overly zealous about things. Her hair is long and black (though it's naturally blond), and her eyes are a deep sapphire blue. Her favorite Legendary Pokemon is Lugia, though she likes the Legendary Birds and Suicune also. She is also fascinated by the Unown, but the facility does not consider Unown a Legendary, and therefore do not study them.

Zeva is Myra's little sister. She can be a bit of a bully sometimes, and she's very stubborn, but she is very dedicated to her research. She's very talkative, but Myra really annoys her. She loves water types, particularly Vaporeon and Feraligatr. She has light blue hair and aquamarine eyes. Her favorite Legendary Pokemon is Manaphy.

Lillian is Myra's best friend. She can be a little doubting of her skills, but she treats her pokemon with kindness. She's a very loyal friend, but doesn't like Wolfram very much... she seems like a very happy person, but underneath it all, it's hard for her to get rid of stress. Her signature pkmn is Ninetales, but she likes Eevee and its evos as well. She closely studies Celebi legends, and likes Dialga a bit as well. She has black hair and soft, brown eyes.

Crystal is Lillian's sister. She loves to play around, and loves to read. She loves crystals, and studies the Lake of Life where Suicune purified the water. She also studies Mew, which happens to be her favorite Legendary Pokemon. She is more of a contest battler than a regular trainer. She has purple-pink hair and large, blue eyes.

Kavon is Lillian's brother. He used to be very talkative and friendly, but he withdrew into being very quiet when he and Myra fell apart. He hates Wolfram, and almost never talks to Myra anymore. Myra still wants to be his friend, but he doesn't think he could bear being near her. He likes Manectric, and his favorite Legendary Pokemon is Raikou. He has black hair and green eyes.

Bella is full of energy, and always has something funny to say. She can be a little emo under it all, though, but she's good at hiding it. She always has her Eevee out of its Pokeball (similar to Pikachu). She has brown hair and green eyes. She likes to study Jirachi.

Hiroshi is very flamboyant, and at age 11, he's the youngest in the group. He has a habit of saying "yeah" after everything he says (example: So, you've deciphered it, yeah?). He is very eager to help the other members of the group, and looks up to Myra the most. His Raichu and Claydol pack quite a punch, and his favorite Legendary Pokemon is Groudon.

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! sounds like fun!!! :D! *is overly excited but doesn't know how to show it so runs to freezer and pulls out a carton of ice cream and starts eating, then figures out it has nothing to do with anything here*

Akarei Yorume

Years
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! sounds like fun!!! :D! *is overly excited but doesn't know how to show it so runs to freezer and pulls out a carton of ice cream and starts eating, then figures out it has nothing to do with anything here*

Things the characters are dying to say:

Shad: Smiles go for miles!

Wolfram: I suppose it's as much your fault as it is mine.

Lillian: >_> Was that an insult, Wolfram? D:

Bella: I had the weirdest dream last night. o.o

Myra: ..............................oh! Sorry, I was daydreaming...... Itachi...

Kavon: Candy! 8D

Crystal: MWEEEEEEEEEE!~

Zeva: :P I like pickles.

Hiroshi: Lillian, Myra, and I are like, the Three Musketeers, yeah.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    uhh so far i like Crystal and... Shad and Kavin and....... Bella! haha sounds really fun, i like this idea the most out of all of your actually :]

Akarei Yorume

Years
    uhh so far i like Crystal and... Shad and Kavin and....... Bella! haha sounds really fun, i like this idea the most out of all of your actually :]

Myra has a rival. Who hurts her feelings, liek, a lot.

Rival (haven't chosen name yet): Uh huh. I expected as much, with a brain like yours.
    Myra: What are you suggesting?
    Rival: You're really that thick?
    Myra: ........that's it! Go, Umbreon!
    Umbreon: UMBRE!
    Rival: Blaziken!
    Blaziken: BLAZE!
    Rival: Hah, you can't beat Blaziken, he's got the type advantage. You'd be better off running away.
    Myra: ....... T.T
    Wolfram: *pops out of seemingly nowhere* WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO HER?!
    Rival: XP
    Wolfram: ANSWER ME!
    Myra: He said... he... thinks I'm unintelligent! *bursts into tears*
    Rival: ...well, she is.
    Wolfram: You're going to regret those words ever leaving your mouth! LEAVE HER ALONE! GO, ALAKAZAM!
    Alakazam: Kazam!
    *next scene censored*
    Rival: O.O ...Blaziken, return! *flees*
    Wolfram: ......Myra are you all right?
    Myra: ;_; *hugs Wolfram*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    haha now i know what that's about! I say his name should be Ryam. yes i know its not spelled right, i like Ryam better.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    aww noooooo! but you're my only friend on right n-fine. go and leave. i'll just go to the basement and play video games and eat popcorn

EDIT: whoaaa! you know what i just realized? Bella seems alot like me! :O omg that's sooooo weird... the description almost fits me perfectly too! even the brown hair green eyes part! whoaaaa weirddd (i'm a lil hyper in case you haven't guessed)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    ik right? i really wanna read it! i really really really wanna read this one, and if you post part of it i promise i'll actually read it z^_^z

Back