• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Im Bored" Thread

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Okay guys... Since ou days are boring... our nights are too... Lets debate in this thread everything about boring... Your boring days, what makes ya bored... Lets try to make the boreness end talkinga about boring things ^^

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Yeah, it is sooo boring, I just want to go out and play football but it is raining

DOH!

*gives Jokestr2004 some money*

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Here are some things that I found to do when you are bored on the internet! I even made my own wich I will put in this post also

Things to do when (REALLY) bored.----------------------------------Wax the ceiling.-Loosen the lug nuts on your dad's new car.-Drop your cat from a high place, to see if it really does land on all four feet.-Repeat above until failure.-Rearrange political campaign signs.-Sharpen your teeth.-Play Houdini with one of your siblings.-Braid your dogs hair.-Clean and polish your belly button.-Water your dog...see if he grows.-Wash a tree.-Genuflect to Larwence Welk.-Knight yourself and some close friends.-Found the Jim Jones' School of Modern Bartending.-Flirt with an evergreen.-Scare Steven King.-Give your cat a mohawk.-Purr.-Mow your carpet.-Rake your carpet (to clean up the clippings.)-Whine-Play Pat Boone records backwards.-Re-elect Richard Nixon.-Dress like your favorite Heavy Metal group...surprise your grandmother.-Listen to a painting.-Play with matches.-Buff your cat.-Raise professional racing ferrets.-Paint your home...day-glo orange.-Dial-a-Prayer and argue.-Read Homer in the original Greek.-Learn Greek.-Change your mind.-Change it back.-Watch the sun...see if it moves.-Mail Jerry Falwell a Hustler magazine.-Recite romantic poetry...to your toaster.-Paint your windows.-Flash your goldfish.-Paint.-Smile.-Paint a smile.-Shoot at a fire hydrant.-Apologize to it.-See if you really can build a small nuclear device in your basement.-Rotate your garden...daily.-Plant a shoe.-Write letters to all the political officials that are representing you and tell them what a good job they are doing...on April 1st.-Sweat.-Give a Rorschach (Ink-blot) Test to your gerbil.-Take apart all your major kitchen appliances.-Mix and match the parts.-Turn your TV picture tube upside down.-Take your sofa for a walk.-Write a letter to Plato.-Mail it.-Start.-Stop.-Dial 911...breath heavily.-Go to a funeral...tell jokes.-Put lighted EXIT signs on all your closets.-Carry a tune.-Drop it to see if it breaks.-Starch your shoes.-Contemplate a cockroach.-Get a dog to chase your car.-Let him catch it.-Form a political party.-Throw a political party.-Climb a sidewalk.-Ride a loaf of bread.-Annoy yourself.-Get angry with yourself.-Stop speaking to yourself.-Kiss and make-up.-Stand on your head.-Stand on someone else's head.-Learn everything there is to know about the Holy Roman Empire.-Read a Harlequine Romance Novel...but only if you're REALLY bored.-Build a pyramid.-Paint your teeth.-Wear a salad.-Speak with a forked tongue.-MAKE a drive in window at your local bank.-Walk on water...but DON'T get caught.-Shave a shrub.-Have a proton fight.-Watch a car rust.-Quiver.-Confess to a crime that you didn't commit.-Learn to type...with your toes.-Buy the Brooklyn Bridge.-Mail it to a friend.-Be in the wrong place at the right time.-Be someone special.-Plot the overthrow of your local School Board.-Request covert assistance from the CIA.-Factor your social security number.-Take the fifth.-Take the sixth.-Read the 1962 Des Moines White Pages.-Join the Foreign Legion.-Learn to write Sanskrit.-Learn to read Sanskrit.-Exist...existentially of course.-Search for buried treasure...in Nebraska.-Hot wax the bottoms of your brother's dress shoes.-Print counterfeit Confederate money.-Kick a cabbage.-Take a picture.-Put it back.-Go back to square one.-Sand a mushroom.-Find the heat capacity of your chemistry professor.-Play solitare...for cash.-Abuse your patio furniture.-Run for Pope.-If you don't win, run for God.-If you still don't win, run for Mayor of Toledo.-Write a book about a previous life.-Count to a million...fast.-Have your cat bronzed.-Make a quilt out of used cocktail napkins.-Revert.-Sleep on a bed of nails.-Don't toss and turn.-Think shallow thoughts.-Run around in squares.-Boil ice cream.-Sterilize your stereo, with Jack Daniels.-Carve your girl/boyfriends initials...in a marshmallow.-Converse...with a flatworm.-Speak in acronyms.-Drive the speed limit...in your garage.-Make a schematic drawing...of a rock.-Be a rabid Boxcar Willi fan.-Sing the National Anthem...during your calculus final.-Pay off the national debt...with a bad check.-Calmly have a nervous breakdown.-Give your goldfish a perm.-Fly a brick.-Play tag...on the nearest interstate.-Excorsize a ghost.-Exersize a ghost.-Go to a cemetary and verbally abuse dead people.-Paint stripes on a lake.-Ski Kansas.-Wear a bowler...hat, stupid.-Test thin ice...with a pogo stick.-Apply for a Unicorn Hunting License.-Defend your neighborhood from roving Mongol hordes.-Do a good job.-Crawl.-Be a side affect.-Ride a bicycle...up Mt. McKinley.-Play hockey with your little cousin...as the puck.-Duck.-Redecorate your garage.-Develope a complex.-Join the Army...be someone simple.-Try harder.-Hit the deck.-Cut the deck.-Make a deal with the Devil...keep your fingers crossed.-Put legwarmers on all your furniture.-Be number six.-Sit.-Stay.-Roll over.-Play dead.-Scheme.-Sprinkle your family room.-Cause a power failure.-Pour instant concrete in your brothers waterbed.-Give a lecture tour on the historical signifigance of cream cheese.-Wrigle.-Be cherubic.-Debate politics with a fern.-If you lose stop watering it.-Donate your brother's body to science.-Join ****'s Angels by mail.-Wonder.-Give your cat a suntan...in the microwave.-Be a square root.-Park your car...with a friend.-Park your car...with a group of friends.-Ask stupid questions.-Spew.-Surf Ohio.-Go bowling...for small game.-Have your first statement of bankruptcy framed.-Hang it on the wall in your office.-Staple.-Solve the population problem. i.e. x + 2y - 16x = population; solve for x.-Contribute to the population problem.-Interview a cloud.-Play tiddly-winks...go for blood.-Go to a drive-in movie in a tank.-Go to a non-drive-in movie in a tank and drive in anyway.-Crumble.-Crumple.-Translate Shakespear into English.-Skydive...to church.-Send the president an alarm clock...wind it up first.-Do aerobics...in your head.-Play card with your swimming pool.-Found a cockroach stable and stud farm.-Send your goldfish to obedience school.-Pinstripe your driveway.-Play "Kick the fire-hydrant."-Harness chipmunk power-Free the opressed toaster-ovens of America.-Free the obsessed toaster-ovens of America.-Mug a stop sign.-Change your name...daily.-Go for a walk...in the attic.-Challenge the neighbor kid to duel.-Find a witch.-Burn her.-Regress.-Find out how many ways there really are to skin a cat.-Go bow hunting...for Toyotas.-Kidnap Cabbage Patch Kids.-Boldly go where no man has gone before.-Jump back.-Play to lose.-Scalp a VW.-Be a threat to the American way of life.-Be a threat to the Northwest Tibetan way of life.-Re-establish the Roman Empire...in Toronto.-Have your car painted plaid.-Found the TLO (Toledo Liberation Organization.)-Play nuclear chicken with a small third world nation.-Race turnips.-Give your grandmother a raise...and another week paid vacation.-Sharpen your sleeping skills.-Put out a fire.-If you can't find one make one.-Ionize your new chemistry professor (remember you took the heat capacity of the first one)-Make a lifesized replica of the Statue of Liberty...out of grape jello.-Tree a goldfish.-Get a college education.-Bury your fathers Nissan.-Tell your him the dog did it.-Catch a falling star.-Throw it back.-Place your cat in hyper-space.-Again tell your dad the dog did it.-Corner the market on Agnew in '76 buttons.-Find out where all these cylinders graduated from.-Install handicapped access to the {your favorite pathetic baseball team here}'s dugout.-Kickstart your TV.-Kickstop your TV.-Perfect the internal cumbustion telephone.-Prove once and for all that a cow can jump over the moon.-Complain to God that Jupiter has more moons than we do.-Make a list of things to do when bored.That's the one from the internet. here is mine!Lil Jose?s list of things to do when bored

Watch a tree deteriorate

Watch a leaf deteriorate

Sing Japan?s anthem in France

Daydream about an ugly girl

Listen to a broken down car

Join the Mafia from Hawaii

Beat the crud out of a squirrel

Let it lay there? Lifelessly

Feed it to the lions at your nearest zoo

Lose a staring contest with your reflection

Go discover the stupid sport of Foccer

Skateboard on the nearest interstate

Be a landslide

Steal 2nd base

Put it back

Be the cause of an exploding rock

Teethe on a book

Snowboard in Kansas

Learn how to fly

Learn how to fly? a chipmunk

Make the pentagon the octagon

Fly a moose over HSBC arena

Click a pen repeatedly

Don?t confess to the CIA about a crime

Be a motor

Catch football

Throw it back

Kill a bear after you?ve gone swimming in honey

Run around in trapezoids

Eat a billiard ball

Play cricket in the rain forest

Eat cheese off of the moon

Prove that you can use nuclear gas in a glade plug-in

Do aerobics in your bathroom toilet

Restart the Apollo mission

Do long division? in Latin

Fax a picture of your butt to the president of Guatemala

Destroy your computer and complain to dell

Ask Bill Gates if knows what a computer is

Ask Arnold Schwatzenager if he has muscles

Go on a cattle drive

Be the cattle drive

Crossbreed

Ask Jason Voorhees if he likes Freddy Kruger

Drop shot-puts off of the empire state building

Make fun of osama bin laden

Sleep cautiously

Read hieroglyphics? without a translator

Translate the Rosetta stone

Chuck a nuke at Pluto

Be an equilateral

Be the savannah

Be a power point presentation

Find a newborn slug

Raise it

Race it against a horse

Bet $1,000,000 that the slug wins

Be a pair of snake eyes

Play tag in a hazmat zone

Re-Hatch a chicken

Launch a mewl in a concession stand to the moon

Abolish homework once and for all

Re-elect king Tut for pharaoh of Egypt

Be ballistic

Harness geico powers

Go shopping? in a barnyard

Wax an Amish person

Get run over by a stampede of turtles through peanut butter.

Find Nemo

Shake hands with Freddy Kruger

Be the wrong answer

Poopsnick your neighbor?s house

Be the thnikkaman

Belch so loud that the sun goes out

Eat a turtle shell

Make sure your teeth are still there

Write a bad check to president

Invent a teddy bear that beats people up when they hug it

Get SARS and live

Make fun of a bull

Get a cape

Fight that bull in Mexico

Paint a germ green

Curse with a muzzle on

Be a door-man

Milk a cow? with your toes

Pop a cow

Ride the EAC

Hug a tree

Have a tree hug you

Hug a hello kitty toy

Have a child? with a gremlin

Make your school collapse with your head

Read your palm

Re-enact World War II in your car

Lose your mind

Find it

Let a rattlesnake bite your hand

Look at your hand

Make out with a King Cobra

Go bald

Try harder

Shave your beard

Tape the clippings back on your face

Lift your house off its foundation

Put it back on the opposite way

Eat a 5pound jar of peanut butter? in 2 minutes

Dominate Czechoslovakia by mail

Dye your hair forest green

Snowboard Kansas

Stand on a melted ice cream cone

Get drunk and impersonate Chris Rock

Prove that E.T. is real

Beat the crap out of David Olsen

Make a movie of the dictionary

Prove that you can make a blockbusting film of your dad setting up the surround sound.

Sail the Atlantic

Walk Back

Be a pirate of the Caribbean

Build a pyramid on your goldfish

Eat a hotcat instead of a hotdog

Pay the president of Uruguay a visit

Give him some Zebra Cakes

Ask Jeeves where your lucky pet muffler is

Beat the crap out of Jeeves till he tells you

Eat an onion log

What the crap is an onion log anyway?

Read Garfield magazines to your dog

Break dance with the pope

Breed lean cuisine meals with hungry man meals

Sue Microsoft for making the computer before you did

Walk from Russia to the UK in 15 minutes

Run for the prime Ribrost minister of Tucson

Be a silly sassy to the principal of the nearest college

Run faster than the Road Runner

Ask the president this question: Dew U?

Vote for the minimum wage pay to be $26.92 a minute

Tip a cup of full ice water on an electricity line

See if you get electrocuted

Toss a bird into your mouth

Tree a chipmunk

And finally make a list of things to do when bored

I wasn't exactly sure if this post was off topic or not but yeah school is boring.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • You expect people to read the whole thing, lil jose?
    Moments when no one is posting is boring...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Um, Summer is boring most of the time...Yeaurp...

Um, School is boring unless we're playing a fun game...

Watching CNN is retardedly boring (alex rogers, cough...)

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • I'll bet! Much like "stupid things to do at Wal-mart" [like run around suspiciously humming the "Mission: Impossible" theme] and "Stupid things to do at the movie theatre" [like yell "Gun! Hit the floor!" every time you gear a gunshot].

Lol.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    I'll bet! Much like "stupid things to do at Wal-mart" [like run around suspiciously humming the "Mission: Impossible" theme] and "Stupid things to do at the movie theatre" [like yell "Gun! Hit the floor!" every time you gear a gunshot].

Lol.
    I like Going to Wal-Mart when I'm bored. They always make me happy @_@

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
    Years
  • jokestr2004 said:
    Oh, PLEASE get away from the school subject...

My days are boring simply because... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there's nothing to do?? If only I had.. some money.... then I could make things FuNnN...
    Yes, school is boring but at least our friends are there and people have something to do but during the summer I have to stay home watching cooking shows with my grandmother. If I didn't have a computer I don't know what to do.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Well I found a site that I went to when I was EXTREMELY bored one time... type in Got Boredom on Google and you should find it.... but then I went there when I was not bored, and it completely sucked...

I find it amazing that the stupidest things can keep you entertained like that when you're bored..

Years
  • Anything can make me board(like watching me spell badly), so I have a small list of what to do when boerd(sp)...I'm boerd(sp) enough to make a list. (I never used most of them...one day...) The ones like this are ones I've used

Part one-In the store
    -make tunnel behind paper towels
    -hide in it
    -when someone walks by, knock them over on them, then find anouther hiding place
    -hide under fruit/veggie stand with some fruits/veggies
    -throw them at people walking by.

Part two-At home...

-complain "I'm board" to your parents until they shut you in your room
    -Swing as high as you can on the backyard swings, and jump off...
    -Use fill-up to fill up the screen, on Paint (the program) and then zoom in as far as you can, and try to use the eraser to erase it all...(takes a good 2 hours, XD)

Well, now I'm boerd of making the list XD

Back