• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yeah, someone threw it into a dark hole. But that's okay, we'll pump it up in here.

So guys, what kinda games did you ask for for Christmas? I think on my list, I've got NieR, Red Dead Redemption, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and um...something else. I'll remember it later, shush.

Years
    Welcome to the bet board on PC! =D

Golden Sun DS and EA Sports Active 2 is what I asked for Christmas. GS because it is awesome and EA Sports looks fun! :3

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    I asked for Runefactory 2 and 3~ because that game is better than Harvest Moon. That game and Shaman King: PS2. Not sure about the whole title, but Shaman King only has 1 PS2 game in English. Why can't the japanese game be in english toooo~

Years
    I can't wait to play Golden Sun. I have been waiting for this game to come out since the announcement at E3.

I remembered back to when it was announced. I spazzed out like an idiot! XD

Years
    My sister is getting that game, so I'll probably watch her play it when she's using my ds lite. I remember playing a Golden Sun, I don't remember which one though.

They are great games. I played both of them, obviously. If I was you, I would steal it and lock myself in my room! XDDDDDDDD

I am only joking :3

Years
    Ahh, so there are only two. I thought that there were three. ;;

If it has more than one playfile, I'll probably play it. Though I actually prefer watching games than playing them. ;;

Oh no no no! XD
    Sorry, I meant I have played the original 2 and I am yet to play the new third. You are correct there are now 3 games.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    Teee~! It's my fault for misunderstanding you. After all, how you have played the game that you haven't gotten yet.

Anyways, Golden Sun was a really fun game~! /will stick with her simple RuneFactory though

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I find it a little hard to believe how few people on here are playing WoW. Or maybe I just haven't found them :3

I just really don't see the appeal of MMOs for the most part, especially one with a community as immature as the one that WoW has.

I also picked up a copy of Spirit Tracks before coming home for the holidays - I think I prefer being able to go anywhere over the ocean to using the tracks but it's still a pretty enjoyable game.

Years
    I just really don't see the appeal of MMOs for the most part, especially one with a community as immature as the one that WoW has.

Most people I know that play it are mature and just mess around on WoW as a way to de-stress. I only know one obnoxious person who plays it.

My last month of game purchases were:

(12/20/10)
    Angry Birds Seasons
    Pocket Legends
    (12/19/10)
    Angry Birds
    (12/18/10)
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Tales of the Abyss
    Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
    Soul Caliber II
    Pokemon Gold