• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Not even a mention of snap? That was what I was thinking of getting xD

I could since I have spare wii points after spending some on ranch.

Most of my pokemon from diamond are on that. Still need that mew xD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Oh, Pokémon Snap was brilliant. ;; I'd love a remake of that on the Wii, it would be great.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pokemon Snap is probably my favourite Pokemon game. o_O; I mean, the main line of games is kind of in a league all its own but Snap was just... just... omg. I loved it so much. I would kill to see a sequel.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    It seems like Nintendo haven't picked up on how popular it was and therefore haven't thought about a sequel. ;[

Years
    I want a "Hey, You Pikachu" remake. D:

XDDDD *shot*

But eh. The PKMN Manga Sub-forum is somewhat like a zombie...barely kept alive by fans with only 1 thread active...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I want a "Hey, You Pikachu" remake. D:

XDDDD *shot*

I thought that there already was one, under the name of "Pokemon Channel".

Anyway, it really is a shame that these games have lost so much of their popularity, especially when there are multiple ways to revive the fun in playing them and considering the fact that Colosseum is currently the only way to find a decent Legendary Beast.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Nice change, and there are a lot of different Japan Entertainment to discuss that is for sure.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    All I've seen of the new Haruhi season so far is the ending theme video! I wasn't overly impressed but I'm sure the song will grow on me eventually.

I've gotta catch up on all the anime I missed over the last week due to Anime North. @_@;

Years
    I refuse to watch any more Haruhi.

There are several new animes I love though <3

There is going to be a Live Action Drama for the Otomen manga!!!
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...ojo-manga-gets-live-action-tv-drama-in-august

Why? after 3 years of wait we finally see...

Spoiler:

But yeah after seeing and loving Hare Hare Yukai...a gagillion times...Tomare is just a bit average. XD

Lulz. You just love shojo don't you? I like it too so please don't call me gay. XD *shot*

Edit: Lulz. Jack don't be so tough on her. XDDDD

She'll come back to the goddess...just wait and see *shot*

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I have yet to watch Haruhi and co do their stuff.
    I prefer other anime to watch. =o
    I prefer anime that are right in the middle of Shounen and Shoujo, but Shoujo artstyle though. XD
    I can't say that I'm a sole Shoujo fan. Although the majority on my fandom list ARE shoujo's (D.N. Angel, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden), I occasionally find a (very) good Shounen as well (Rurouni Kenshin, Candidate for Godess, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc).

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    New Haruhi was definitely interesting. I just hope they keep it in a nice, clean, chronological order this time XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    New Haruhi was definitely interesting. I just hope they keep it in a nice, clean, chronological order this time XD

Heck yes!

I got so confused watching the first season.

As for the new ending being better than Hare Hare Yukai, I can believe that. I hated that song at first. Thought it was awful, and it took a year or more to grow on me. >_>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back